Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:39 pm
Edo has been mine since before the series so no. So has Roy, Hughes, and Riza. ^^ Seto mine, go ahead and have the pharoh. I don't like him anyways. Seto rocks...dragon....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:39 pm
Envy-Palmtree
....ok...Well I'm just waiting on my other Personal FMA Siggy to Be made..The guy who Did the First one absolutly Kicks a**....He make a Killer Roy one to this one Girl.....My stalker Stole the Envy one stare

Huh? He plays Roy? Well then ask him to join this rp! xD  

KYLiE XD

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:40 pm
I Could ask.........  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:42 pm
Send an invite then.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:37 pm
((*she backread about all of the problems with Ed and Mara, shuddering*...that was evil..and Adenine is going to have nearly nothing to go off on to find him...well, then again, she's an air alchemist, and one of the main jobs of an air alchemist is finding things...but yes, Mara and Scar sound like father and daughter nearly..*made a face* I always getting Yami Bakkura, of the spirit inside the millinium ring...I am not that evil...*bright smile* anyway...this could turn into a lot of fun, but my character can't do much more soon, she's got limits and she's still sick and needs rest, and finding Ed might be a little too much for her frail little self at the moment...and...Envy or Lust need to show up now! Even Scar since this is one of those rare times Ade is not with Ty...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:53 pm
yeah, where's Mr. M...haven't seen him lately..again. And thnak god someone agrees with me on Mara and Scar being alike. Except Scar kills people with his demented alchemy(yes I call it that), but he doesn't kill any of my bishies so that's good.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:58 pm
Ed.. Poor Ed.

And Mara isn't like Scar. Because her God is a little different.. and uh. xDDD You will see.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:00 pm
I don't care I say they're the same! I have the ban button and I know how to use it!  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:02 pm
Go ahead and ban me! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:51 pm
((*she did in fact agree, despite Kylie's protests*...I like Scar...Mara just gets me angry..*was afraid to see* just as long as Mara does not get any ideas for using Ade for something like she is using Ed...*made a face* no banning, that's bad....and..where is Envy and Lust!!!*tears* they should intercept Ade on her way back...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:52 pm
I would but I wanna try to kill Scar(yet again with Kasumi's over obession with getting rid of Scar. )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:51 am
((*she laughed softly, shaking her head* I know, I wish he was on..I can't do anything yet as I am stuck...but I don't think Kasumi will ever get over her little obsession with Scar, since subconsiously I am sure that she thinks her problems would end with his departure...but...*tears* he needs to get on so Lust and Gluttony can move..))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:33 am
Yeah well she's just like that...like me. If only I had ways to pull off my plans in real life I wouldn't have to worry about stupid schoolwork or preps. But I'd also be dead or in jail/I forgot what you call it but it's..damn I forgot...anywho yeah...you didn't hear that from me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:11 pm
((*she smiled softly, patting Fire on the shoulder*...you may not have to worry about silly things like that, but I don't want you dead, I don't want you hurt, and I don't want you in jail/juvinal reabilitation centers....please keep yourself safe...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:14 pm
Rybrin, you would not want to know me IRL...trust me I'm not really the model friend at alll..*looks at little freshmen slave then pauses* Oh yeah she owes five dollars...anywho...unless you Emmi chances are you probably become either my slave or punching bag..or pillow...normaly one of the first two. But anywho, I won't get into trouble, or at least not get caught...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games