Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Soul Profit (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:47 pm
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123

1st Year: Kaoru Saga, at your service!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Gah! What is this!?" Kaoru yelped as dust streamed out from the machine's cut into his face. "If you think this'll stop me you're --" Kaoru said as he heard Rei call out to him. Kaoru pulled out his blades out of the machine and kicked off the machine, using it's recoil to lunge towards Rei.
"Don't worry Rei, I'm coming!" Kaoru yelled as he turned into a blade and rushed to Rei's voice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm
Sabrewolf123
I don't really know how fights go yet. So I'm trying not to move your character, but keep the action moving at the same time. I hope this is ok! If not, I'll just redo my post, it's not a big deal. sweatdrop

User Image

Illo

Illo chuckled a little to himself as he took a step back and raised his cuffs. He would give her the first attack, since she clearly wanted it. Before she lunged he warned her saying "You're in over your head, you know. You better not fight me too seriously; I literally don't know my own strength, and I don't want to kill you if I can help it."

She could hear a voice, but saw no movement of his mouth.

Her hammer moved surprisingly fast. He switched balance from toe to heel, and foot to foot avoiding. After a second he was up on one foot launching kick after kick with rhythm and precision, only to be blocked by her enormous weapon.

He kicked at the base of the hammer, where it connected to the shaft, and curled his toes around
it. He then used his new perch as ground to power a roundhouse aimed at her head. "This is called 'Cavat'!"

Power=40% Control=60-55% Meltdown in T-50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akira Flare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:53 pm
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 10% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 5%

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Tch, stubborn one aren't cha?" Rei muttered as she watched Dust get up like the blow to the wall was nothing. Rei braced herself for the kick as Dust whirled around. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a faint shimmer as she realized the kick hadn't come. A loud clang resonated as the clothes on Rei's midsection tore as the blade ran through, blood trickled down the cut visible as day. "Thanks Kaoru, I was almost skewered." Rei said grabbing Kaoru in his blade from. His blade had curved the tail just enough so that the blow wouldn't be fatal.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 am
Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

User Image

The machine Kaoru jumped off of flashed for a few more seconds before it suddenly exploded, sending a massive cloud of dust in every direction. However, it wouldn't be long before the dust faded entirely and the tiny whirring arrows that had been buzzing around the battlefield collapsed, their red lights fading as they lost their signal. Dust found herself exposed completely. She cursed as she whipped her tail around again, almost hitting Misa who jumped back just in time. "Give it up Dust!" Reilly yelled at her. She had already recovered her massive gun and was pointing it directly at Dust. Tessa summoned Cinder who raised his gun arm, covering the other side. Misa was behind her, sonic guns aimed directly at her back. Rei and Kaoru were still in front of her. She grit her teeth and whirled around, looking left and right but she was completely surrounded. Finally she stopped, glaring at Rei. "I have no idea why Lord Death would send someone to help these killers, but-" "What do you know?" Misa asked, cutting her off. Dust glanced back at Misa before looking back at Rei and Kaoru. "You have no idea do you?" She asked in slight surprise. "They never told you th-" Dust stopped in mid-sentence, her final words cut off by a sonic blast. She looked down to see a hole the size of a soccer ball in her chest. Smoke still curled from Misa's gun where she had blasted Dust from. Dust looked up at Rei, opening her mouth to try and say something, but she couldn't manage to speak. After a moment she fell to her knees and exploded into dust, leaving nothing behind but her empty clothing. Misa lowered her gun, a grim expression on her face. "That takes care of that," she said.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:33 am
Corvo Bianco
you're doing it right, no worries. smile

Misa V2

User Image

Nitric Acid

User Image

Nitric only had time to look over in surprise as Illo's attack caught her in the side of the head, sending her straight into the wall. She quickly got back to her feet. "Okay then!" She said as she drew her revolver, pointing it directly at Illo. "Guess I'll have to take you seriously!" She pulled the trigger rapidly, firing round after round towards him. The glowing rounds were filled to the tip with nitric acid. If they hit, the bullets would burst upon entering Illo's body, spreading the deadly acid throughout his system. During the opening shots of the battle, Misa V2 had strangely vanished, disappearing into the facility for some unknown reason. Nitric Acid had a small grin as she fired her rounds, clearing enjoying the thought of filling Illo with chemical acid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:50 pm
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Ha ha! Yeah, we're on a roll! That makes this our fourth victory today!" Kaoru cheered as Dust crumpled to the ground and dispersed into nothingness. "Alright, just a little longer and we'll finally be able to tell Death that we completed a mission!" Kaoru went on, oblivious to the final words of their enemy. "C'mon Rei, I can see the finish line!" Kaoru told his partner.

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 pm
Sabrewolf123
I've changed my posting style to be more cinematic. What do ya think?

User Image

Illo

When his kick connected and sent Nitric flying, Illo was impressed at his new strength.

Whoa... I'm just warming up... what would happen if I took this seriously?

Then the bullets came. Illo flexed his soul frequency to form a whirlwind around him. it was strong enough to break the bullets on impact, leaving nitric acid swinging around in the air like a bizarre typhoon mist.

"guns? that's just not fair." Illo said as he rushed through the mist. In a flash he was an inch from her face, he winked, and stepped back.

"Take it seriously? I'm still warming up..." His shirt melting to tatters and black smoke.

What's hapening? I need to avoid these bullets. I've never felt so powerful. Where's Misa going?

Illo tried to sense her wavelength, but was interrupted by an attack. Nitric's hammer came so fast he had no time to do anything but block with his huge cuffs. They broke on impact, right down the center, leaving Illo with two metal bracers that weren't unlike giant boxing gloves.
He pretended to be hit in the eye with some shrapnel, and dropped down. On his way down he spun for a sweeping kick, which was easily dodged. Illo then started swinging his arms wildly, and seemingly indirect, occasionally hitting the floor or a wall, creating shockwaves that rocked the entire hallway.

"Fist of the Monkey King!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:19 pm
Corvo Bianco
It's good

Misa V2

User Image

Nitric Acid

User Image

Nitric jumped back quickly, dodging out of the way of Illo's seemingly random attacks. "Are you drunk or something?" Nitric asked as she bounced around out of the way of his attacks. She waited for an opening and lunged forward, swinging her hammer around in a full semi-circle as she tried to hit him dead center. "If this is you being serious then you need a reality check!"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am
Sabrewolf123
thanks! I figure I should jazz it up a little

User Image

Illo

Illo smirked as he watched Nitric watch his movements. She was observant, but not wary enough. The true purpose of his flailing arms and unbalanced stance was to draw the enemy's attention from his footwork. When her strike came he shifted his hind foot and stumbled into her reach, where her hammer would be overextended.

Gotcha!

There he would launch a barrage of body shots and uppercuts that carried devastating force. If they hit it would do serious damage.

Surprised?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:27 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 0% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 0%

"So, that's what happens to a friend..." Rei whispered to herself as the battle ended. She wondered what Dust had meant. Was there some plot that they didn't know about? It seemed odd to Rei that as an enemey talked with vital information that their "ally" would take care of the enemy. Besides everything seemed to be going smoothly right now, why worry? "Thanks for the backup you guys. Now let's keep going!" Rei said following her group. Things were going to smoothly, but if she wanted answers she'd have to keep moving forward and figure out a way to escape just in case thing went awry.

OOC:

Akira Flare

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:02 pm
Corvo Bianco

Misa V2

User Image

Nitric Acid

User Image

Nitric's eyes widened as she realized that Illo had tricked her. It would have worked quite well too....if Nitric hadn't had an extra limb. She let go of the hammer letting it fly away with the power of her swing as her tail whipped up catching Illo's strikes with its blunt sides almost as fast as he could throw them. A few hits still made it through and Nitric winced with each one that landed, but she was far from done. After a few moments she managed to back out of Illo's reach and raised her revolver again, firing multiple acidic rounds towards him as she continued to backpedal and put distance between them both.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 pm
Sabrewolf123

User Image

Illo

Illo was grinning now as Nitric blocked his strikes with her tail; he always loved a resourceful opponent. He grinned even wider when she threw away her hammer, and it was obvious he had her on her heels.

His perception heightened, Illo saw the bullets flying at him at a slower pace. He chuckled to himself saying,

"This again? Those can't even touch me! And besides, where's your precious hammer?" He thought the words to her because they travel faster in thought.

Then something strange happened. Illo froze, although he felt he was moving perfectly fine, instead of ducking in and out of fire. A bullet grazed the side of his face, and another his left arm, that one breaking open as it sliced by, spilling nitric acid into the wound. Illo had scarce felt pain like this. He cried out, and everything went white.

Wha-what's happening

Clone images pouring out of him like fire, they took shot after shot, exploding on impact, and doing the most damage to Illo. After a second of this Nitric stopped out of confusion and the magnitude of the blasts. Illo ended up on the other side of the room, picking himself off the floor. He saw her hammer, and picked it up. He was furious, and his power spiked as he raised it.

"Suck on this!" He yelled as he slammed the hammer down with tremendous force.

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm
Basilisk917

Akira Flare

[[Crap guys I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you'd posted!]]

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

The three girls stared at the spot where Dust had dissolved for a moment before turning back towards the corridor. "Let's go," Misa said without comment. She led the group down the corridor without incident. Eventually they came to a small opening in the side of the hallway. Reilly grinned. "This is it!" She said happily. Misa ran forward and hit the "open" button. After several moments there was a grinding noise ending with the *thunk* of the elevator arriving at their floor. The service elevator clearly hadn't been used for a while. The doors slowly ground open to reveal a small, dusty and slightly rusted elevator. It was smaller than the freight elevator they had used before. Fortunately it seemed way too small for a harvester to ambush them like it had before. Misa stepped into the elevator, looking back at the group. "Let's do this," she told them as the girls ushered the WeaponMeister team into the elevator, following them in.

The elevator doors ground closed just as they had opened, slowly and loudly. Misa leaned forward and hit the button marked "down". "The 43rd floor. Then we can end this once and for all..." she said quietly, the bitterness and anger evident in her voice. "Yeah..." replied Reilly. After a minute or so the elevator lurched to a halt, causing the group to bounce slightly. The doors ground open yet again and the group was staring down another corridor, but this one was different. On either side of the corridor stood sturdy glass windows looking down on lowered rooms rather than simple walls. The rooms were filled with strange machines and mutilated looking creatures. Fortunately most of them seemed dead. Misa led the group down the corridor, but stopped when she reached a certain room. Inside the lowered room was something completely different than the others:

The Sufferer

User Image

Misa looked down into the room as the strange girl licked blood off her hands. Stenciled in black over her room was "The Sufferer". "I remember her," Misa said with a grim look. "Back when she was normal..." Tessa stepped up to the window as well. "We should....free her..." she piped up. Reilly and Misa both looked at Tessa like she was crazy. "FREE her!? Are you crazy!? No way!" Misa replied. "Misa's right, Tess. She'd try and kill us all," Reilly added. "Maybe...she won't? Maybe she'll remember who she is and will want to help us? We can't just....leave her in there....it's cruel..." Misa walked over to a console by the window, pressing a few buttons on it. The console lit up as words appeared on the screen:

RELEASE HAYLON?

"Poison gas," Misa stated simply. Reilly nodded. "It'll be quick and painless. She should be put out of her misery." Tessa clenched her fists. "What? No! We can't....we can't kill her!" Reilly looked back at Tessa and shook her head. "I know she was your friend back when you two first got here, but she's not herself anymore. This is the best way, trust me." "You don't know that!" Misa's hand hovered over the console. "We don't have time to mess around. Let's hurry up and get this over with." "Wait!" Tessa looked over at Rei and Kaoru pleadingly. "You can't let them do this!" Reilly and Misa looked at the Weaponmeister pair as well. "She's a monster now, this is the best thing we can do for her," Reilly told them. The three watched Rei and Kaoru, waiting to see what they would say.

[[Warning: Your decision to kill The Sufferer or set her free will have future consequences in the mission!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 am
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123
It's cool, it's cool! I was just, waiting.... stare hahaha jk

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Ok, ok, no hurry." Kaoru joked as he went into the elevator. The mood seemed pretty grim as they went down to the 43rd floor. "C'mon guys cheer up, it's almost over!" Kaoru said uneasily as no one responded. He walked with the group into the room where, "The Sufferer" was held. A chill ran up Kaoru's spine. "Well, I don't like how scary she looks... but what if she is still good?" Kaoru contemplated. "Can she... still talk? Maybe we can ask her if she'd be willing to help us and if she says no or tries to kill us we can just gas her and move on..." Kaoru said trying to find a middle ground that could benefit both parties.

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Akira Flare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 0% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 0%

Dust's voice echoed in Rei's head as she rode the elevator down. This was supposed to be an easy job, but it's gotten so complicated now. Rei was snapped back to reality by the foul stench of blood. "Ugh.. What is that?" Rei said covering her nose. "So, she's your friend too?" Rei said slightly curious after fearing that the girls knew her too. "Maybe, I can get some answers out of her and see what's really going on here." Rei thought to herself as the group fussed over what to do with her. "I say we free her. Maybe she is still good and if not, then we should be able to take her down. After all, we already took down one of them." Rei said, hiding her curiosity.

OOC: That's ok. It's given me time to finish some projects and work anyways!

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff