Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Theif RP OOC Chat! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:04 am
Hello Holland friend. So your not dead! ^^ I missed you on msn because the only other people I talk to only say 'lol' and crap like that. -.- It was SOOOO god- dammed annoying. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:11 am
jashu555
I smashed it into the basketball hoop, don't worry about it. Um, Tsuba, I like Naruto a lot, maybe I can help?

Sorry, I didn't read page 11, but yep Jashu-dude, you can totally help! I now have 4 mods! Maybe that should be enough, or shall I reqruit two more?  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:48 am
Grrr... *attacks Tsu* COMMENT ON MY D&D NARUTO POST!!!!

I'm so sick of you ignoring me, Tsu. Gawd.

Also, wellcome back bean, we all sure did miss your interesting flavour of roleplaying as your great dedication to what you write. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:57 am
eek Le gasp. Someone voted for Kikyou on the poll...

Eww... kikyou's narsty... >.>

Also, anyone notice the 'the story thus far' in our beginning posts of the rp? I think it will work out pretty good if I get enough time to keep updating it as we got, not to mention catch up to where we are, this really could work out well for all our newcomers. Atleast, I hope so.

Edaniel
Crew

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:14 am
Edaniel
Miss Aeonis
I'm back. Wonder if you guys even noticed my post, though. I DID say I was going away but no one replied to it..

[Hmm... I remember reading that. ^^ Glad you're back! Missed ya much. razz ]
Okay. Now I just need to get back into the mood to RP here.. D;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:21 pm
Tsu, I'm 14 as well, so yeah your not the only young person here. ^ ^ I'd love to help with the Naruto forum thing too! By the way, how old is everyone? If you don't mind exposing that information to others around here.  

The Jashu

Lord Bean

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:22 pm
Well for all you stalker around here blaugh I'm 15  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:31 am
I am 14, too.  

Unwritten Hero

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:17 am
*Gets hurt by Edaniel* WHAT DID I DO!? I don't even remember what a D&D is for god's sake! EH!!! Edaniel-san hit meeee.... *Momiji cry* ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:36 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
*Gets hurt by Edaniel* WHAT DID I DO!? I don't even remember what a D&D is for god's sake! EH!!! Edaniel-san hit meeee.... *Momiji cry* ;_;

*growlies* Stop being such a baby, Tsu! Yeesh, you're 14, act like it.

*gives her her bottle*

I'm 15, y'alls, but it's not long before I'm 16. ^^

Alright, so, right now, in the roleplay, not only have I got the 'story thus far' started, but, also, I've re-hosted all of the pictures and linked them to the page. I'd been noticing that, lately, some of the really old ones were crapping out on me, so I replaced them. hopefully this helps.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:55 pm
Also, Tsubasa, when are you going to be starting that Naruto topic of yours? It sounds like fun, but, if it does become an rp, somehow... I'm Temari!

*dibbed*

^^ Temari ish cool. razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:11 pm
im 16 on the 13th.. and i expect gifts damnit!! or not, thats cool too. On another note i am eating pocky and drinking ramune right now.  

Rurik_16

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:19 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:03 pm
I know! I'll mail everyone and get a borthday list, and send it to you Edaniel-san! ^^ That way we can celebrate!  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:35 pm
Whats with Kurodo pointing a gun at you in your signature? O.o  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games