Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 am
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily sighed "to be fair...ive never had to sleep through anything like this....so I don't know my house is away from everyone and the tree everyone's far enough away from each other" she told her being honest "i recommend trying to focus on something else that should make the other noises less loud if you focus enough...but im going to have a hard time sleeping just like you..." she admtted

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai glanced around the barracks before Belle announced it was time for bed. She took note of how smell the beds seemed to be before Belle mentioned it herself. "Uh..." Mirai began as she continued looking around before Betsy offered for both of them to share a bed. "Okay. Thank you very much," she replied with a small smile. Once she had gotten ready and the lights were out. Mirai laid under the covers staring blankly into space, quietly. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't sure how she would do with sleeping. She still had nightmares. About the Machnists, ironically. There were also a lot of thoughts about the day to come in her head. What was going to happen?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
With Captain Schifo, agreeing to his request, Despair nodded and followed behind the young man. As they approached the tent, Despair stood by and watched as Captain Schifo unzipped it and ordered the two men that were in there to vacate it. At first they were a little resilient, but yet again, at the mention of him being a Royal Guard, the two would show some sort of shock or something and immediately left the tent, leaving it for Despair. As soon as they left, Captain Schifo would depart as well, leaving Despair to his own vices. This tent was vastly different from the ones he had just seen, it appeared to have belonged to some of the more "wealthy" individuals. Or the ones that aligned themselves with the Gene Children. Either way, for the rest of this mission, Despair would make this his domain. Making his way to the bed, Despair removed his clothing, tossing them on the ground and got into the bed. Of course, he would not fall asleep, no, he was waiting for the others to drift off, so that he could start his own personal mission. "Tonight's going to be.....interesting."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Trainee Nurse Melanie Du Coteau .
Demon Weapon.
Oh, I get to sleep with Kiea san.... WHAT?!

Melanie followed everyone towards the barracks, while it was a bit smaller than she had imagined it, it was still lively, just like in the showers.
Most of them were already preparing their uniform. To which she quickly tried to do the same. After all it gave her the impression she'll need to jump out of bed and snag her clothes to dress asap in the morning.

That aside, she was just undressing when Kiea took her arm, saying they would be bed partners.
It wasn't long before Belle explained the situation which Melanie didn't complained much.
She liked Kiea, so it would be fun to have a sleep over with her sometime. Sadly lights were going to be out and that meant most of them would go straight to bed and sleep.
She was sure to follow Kiea, finish undressing herself while placing her clothes nearby, having them ready for tomorrow.
While Melanie didn't have anything against any of the girls, she was grateful she was away from April. Since she got the impression that she wouldn't be able to sleep all night. Fortunately, Lily would get to have a bed for herself, which made Melanie happy.

As lights went out she giggled, already beneath the bedsheets while trying not to steal much room from Kiea.

Unaware that something inside her mind started ticking, a telepathy channel to be precise was developing inside her head.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:14 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April May sighed, pulling back up onto her top bunk. "Then I suggest you try and suffocate yourself into unconsciousness with the pillow," she replied quietly. "It's the only thing that works for me." Sure enough, Lily would hear April May above her covering her own head with a pillow, though probably not to literally suffocate herself. Mirai was fortunate in that she had chosen a pretty good bed partner. Within minutes of her head hitting the pillow, Betsy was out. She was a quiet sleeper as well and barely moved an inch. Kiea on the other hand had cuddled up against Melanie within minutes of her getting in bed. Fortunately she was telling the truth about not snoring or taking up a lot of room, though the room she was taking up was right up against Melanie. She was asleep even faster than Betsy. Within several minutes virtually all of those whose shift it was to sleep were already dreaming. After several months of this everyone had quickly fallen into a pattern of grabbing sleep whenever it was possible and making the best of their off-shift to get the maximum amount of shut-eye possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:41 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily sighed "to be fair...i wasn't exactly expecting to sleep anyways...based on how i dont trust most of the people here" he muttered as she would just listen as everyone would begin to fall asleep, she closed her eyes only to just listen to everything. the girl above her seemed to know a way to sleep via using the pillow but lily didn't exactly trust most of the people here, and with the whole men sneaking into the bath it made her even more aware of everything because she was labeled a pleasure kitsune they could not be exactly trusted to just let her sleep, even if it was a long shot she would just listen.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.

Melanie was surprised at first given how quickly Kiea grew used to her, none the less, she soon shrug it of and welcomed the new partner with a soft hug. At least she slept peacefully, and that somehow was soothing for Melanie to see, before she knew, she drifted into slumber.

Unknown to her, this would proof to be a long night.
Feeling her body going numb and recharging energy, her mind was still awake and was dragged into the depth of her weapon room in which she saw a familiar silhouette.

"Huh?"

The figure smiled gently.

"It's time...@!#4IVIV3#*$ san"

The cuddly figure between Kiea and Melanie would soon be brought to motion moments after Melanie's eyes opened.
Smiling, the redhead would plant a kiss upon the sleepy head's forehead.

"Sweet dreams little girl... who knows maybe one day, I may come for you too..."

Melanie whispered, but her eyes were golden, instead of their natural color.
Her movement's were swift, barely noticeable, enough to sneak out of bed without awakening her partner.
Picking up her clothes, she dressed herself, stopping just a few minutes later, turning over the kitsune's direction.

With the two of them having a chatter regarding how to sleep, Melanie smiled, not really understanding what they were talking about, but that gave her enough opening to sneak towards the door. Of course she had to walk that path barefooted not to make some noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai continued staring into blank space for a while longer before closing her eyes. She heard something then and opened one eye. She saw Melanie, she sat up slowly and stared down Melanie as she seemed to be heading towards the exit. She wanted to follow but there was always the fear of her cover being blown. It would look suspicious if they were caught. Mirai could only stare at Melanie with an obvious look that said "What are you doing?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image

As he laid awake in his best, Despair would be thinking about today's events in more depth. The Gene Children wanted to clench their power, while the officers wanted to usurp them and bring in a new era. Both sides were just in their cause, well to Despair, they were both equally right to do what they want, but now that he knows just what kind of people they all are, he had to admit he was leaning more towards aiding the Gene Children, despite his mission being one about saving them all. While he continued to think of this, Despair would pick up an interesting scent. One he hasn't smelled in quite a while. Though he didn't expect to have her appear here, especially in the same tent as the females. "So, what is it that you want?" he asked loud enough so that the person would hear him.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:15 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

[[I'll see where you guys take this before I respond.]]

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Melanie left the dorm, none of the other officers moved. Either they were already asleep or they didn't think much of it as it wasn't against regulations to leave the dorm during your downtime. Outside the camp was still semi-loud; the civilians seemed to stay up slightly longer than the officers though most of them had retreated into their personal tents and zipped them up, obscuring any activity outside from view. All the small children were in and so were the manual laborers so Melanie and Despair would encounter few individuals on the way. Of those they encountered, some cast curious glances at Despair but none of them seemed particularly interested in asking him what he was doing. Apparently word of a Royal Guard being among them had not spread to the civilians quite yet.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily would easily be able to hear both melani left the tent, this made her glance in the direction as they left "great...justmake us more conspicuous " she muttered as she sat up she wasn't going to leave being that they just arrived today if all of them snuck out they all would be under suspicion of hiding something. she just looked at the exit f the tent and sighed her ears twitching as she listened to the direction of the footsteps figuring one was following the other and not both doing their own thing "wonder if the boy and the problem are causing trouble to" she sighed she took the collar off her neck "this is exactly why we don't need wonderers" she sighed to be fair she still didn't trust them, the faux a little bit more because she was aware that perhaps she was wrong but the others would still see her as a creature which continually made her uneasy. she got up and walked to the entrance only to sit down next to it against the tent side(inside) she honestly didn't know what the two were up too but since she was told she needed to work with them she figured keeping an eye out would work for when she returned, she'd easily give the excuse that this was something she was used to doing. she kept the collar in her hand just in case someone woke up

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 am

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.

"Oh but if it isn't the dragon... What brings you here? "
Golden eyes replied with a cheery tone. Finding amusing to meet Despair this early.
The demon then proceeded to interrogate her. Placing her index just above her lips she stared up, looking thoughtful.
"You know, I happened to hear about this mission, and I thought that it would be a good idea to show up. I thought about buying a kitsune for a friend. And I've heard word that this place held descent prices."
Stepping a little further from the tent she turned over to meet his gaze.
"On the other hand, it would appear I can rely less and less on my little pawns. If you want to do a job right, you have to do it yourself. I know rushing things is never a good thing to do, but neither is to wait forever until fate decides to handle everything on a silver plate."
Golden eyes giggled.
"I'm taking the girl, it's about time she grows up."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:31 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai watched as Melanie walked out and a barrage of swears went through her head as she could sense Despair running around too. They were going to get them caught. She just sat in bed still, contemplating on wether or not to go after them. She glanced over at the bed Lily was at then towards the exit of the tent. She growled under her breath from frustration before going laying down again. "Idiots..." she muttered very quietly under her breath,

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

((Relm, Mirai didn't leave the tent yet))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 am
User Image

Noticing the golden eyes that Melanie now held, Despair knew that someone or something had taken over the girl. Something he's felt before and yet, he is still unsure about it. Hearing what she had to say, Despair smiled, "You know. I'm not the type to get involved in other's business, unless it is profitable to me." he stated before sitting up in his bed. "However, that girl is apart of this mission and it would be troublesome for me, if she winds up missing, especially since she would be last seen at my tent." Despair stood up and walked over towards Golden Eyes. "So, how about you leave now and save me the trouble of having to get you out of here." he suggested.

{Out...Of....Character --- Just so everyone knows, Despair hasn't left his tent at all. He's laying in bed.}

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.

The redhead giggled after Despair mentioned he could be framed if something happened to her. At least the current body.
"Oh but wouldn't that be wonderful? Just imagine how many strong opponent may try to take you down once the cover is blown. However it's not in my interests to blew this cover... but neither it is to have this mission succeed."
Golden eyes confessed, shrugging lightly while observing the tent.
"I just felt like paying a visit... after all you've been out for quite a while."
She would then smirk giving her back on Despair while facing the exit.
"But if it troubles you, I would take my leave to other place so that it wasn't your tent the last place she was seen at. I need to... meet up with an old friend anyways."  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games