Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:11 pm
((*she shook her head* I at least want to visit Canada one day..that would be neat...*stuck her tounge out* I don't know about collage hockey teams, but the ones around here are fairly good, and we can't forget your very much hated Avalanches...we like them, I would guess you would not based on your earlier descriptions...*she sighed, since everyone wanted to see Roy and Riza, it obvious how much Riza liked Roy, especially the whole protective thing, but Fire was right, Roy was just too stupid to see the wonder right beside him*...no, he needs a brain badly...anything to get those two together...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:46 pm
Yes...of course I bet I can think of something Emmi would say, actully I can't but yeah. And..let's see I forgot what else. Oh reminds me of this little pic there is...I forgot what it looked like but it was so cute!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:50 pm
((*she listened to the rambling without comment, sure something had just happened to prompt this outburst* you remember a picture and yet you don't remember it..and you are sure you can quote Emmi and yet you can't...having a conflicted evening are we?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:56 pm
no..just forgetful...Emmi still hasn't sent me the link to the website she was talking about... -.-  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:05 pm
((*hit her head* wow...who knew that memory and the internet were interconnected..*what a mouthful to say when it's so late in the evening*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:06 pm
It what..?*is too tired to understand.*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:09 pm
((*she sighed, pointing at Fire* see? That's precisely my point right there...you proved my theory in one sentence and you did not even mean to...you are really smart sometimes...I could not have done that...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:13 pm
...What? I'm lost...*pauses for a moment then looks around room for something to do while on gaia*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:15 pm
((*smiled softly* yes, I know you are lost, that was nearly the point of what I had just said, the point being purely to state the obvious truth while confusing everyone around me, and while confusing everyone around me stating true fact and making a point....*...pokes the bank and Fire so she could get Kusa to stop trying to eat her alive*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:19 pm
...I said just wait will ya.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:21 pm
((*sighed* I did not see that message until two minutes after I posted this one....time differences and typing times, remember?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:23 pm
...no you lost me...again.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:07 pm
((*a bit confused*how did I manage that?..I am sorry...but do you like the guild?...I gave it a good try, does it meet your approval?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Holy Freak. I just got to see Envy in the anime for the first time last night. o______o; He is so freakin awsome.

>>; but if Ed's arm didn't break down he could have whooped his a**...  

KYLiE XD

Dark Angel Freya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:18 pm
NO! Palm tree must die! Kill the damn palm tree Ed! ED!*clings to Ed*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items