Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hidden Villages
Village of Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
hiya guys... eek
Hi.Nice to meet you. Good luck! *runs toward you, trips you, and albows you in the face as I fall after you, then winces in pain as left arm surges in pain*Ah! Need to get that looked at...
ouch! grrr.... * kicks in the face and sticks hand out behind me and summons a shadow snake demon*
*flips after kick hits and lands on feet, and starts the jutsu*DARK SHATTER SEAL JUTSU!*shadow snake writhes, and then goes back to where it came.*Haha! Come come now! You must do better. I feel toyed around with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:31 pm
*watches*  

MR LICKY

Shenoku_Hoshiro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:33 pm
*sits against a tree and watches*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:35 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
hiya guys... eek
Hi.Nice to meet you. Good luck! *runs toward you, trips you, and albows you in the face as I fall after you, then winces in pain as left arm surges in pain*Ah! Need to get that looked at...
ouch! grrr.... * kicks in the face and sticks hand out behind me and summons a shadow snake demon*
*flips after kick hits and lands on feet, and starts the jutsu*DARK SHATTER SEAL JUTSU!*shadow snake writhes, and then goes back to where it came.*Haha! Come come now! You must do better. I feel toyed around with.
stressed *throws smoke ball on the ground, jumps from smoke and throws kunais at you*  

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

MR LICKY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:35 pm
Yin155
so u want popcorn*uses meltdown water jutsu and comes back with popcorn*humm...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:38 pm
outlaw1992
Yin155
so u want popcorn*uses meltdown water jutsu and comes back with popcorn*humm...?
nah im cool i just need some bear meat. *pulls out a giant bag from behind the bushes and pulls out a piece of bear meat and begins eating domokun *  

Shenoku_Hoshiro

Dudecommy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
hiya guys... eek
stressed *throws smoke ball on the ground, jumps from smoke and throws kunais at you*
*one kunai snags shirt, other hits leftarm. I pull out the kunai, and then roll out of the smoke, and then calls for help*SHADOW JUTSU DEMON SUMMONING Lv. 1.5!*summons 3 petty demons, one a lizard this time*Blast her!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:41 pm
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
nah im cool i just need some bear meat. *pulls out a giant bag from behind the bushes and pulls out a piece of bear meat and begins eating domokun *
*eats popcorn domokun *well who do u think is going to win?  

MR LICKY

Shenoku_Hoshiro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:42 pm
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
*stares at the fight the one who thinks their moves wisely*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:43 pm
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
Dudecommy
Jackie13
hiya guys... eek
*one kunai snags shirt, other hits leftarm. I pull out the kunai, and then roll out of the smoke, and then calls for help*SHADOW JUTSU DEMON SUMMONING Lv. 1.5!*summons 3 petty demons, one a lizard this time*Blast her!
Ekk! * does some hand sign and summons the samething he summoned * Blast him! hehehe  

Gigglypanda

Dapper Noob

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

MR LICKY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:43 pm
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
i think the girl will win honestly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:45 pm
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
*stops eating and looks at the way jackie summond those demons so quickly* shes hiding somthing.....  

Shenoku_Hoshiro

MR LICKY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:47 pm
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
*stops eating and looks at the way jackie summond those demons so quickly* shes hiding somthing.....
if u look at the members list she is the second in charge she knows the copycat jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:48 pm
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155

are you angry that he switched over?  

Vamaitr

Shenoku_Hoshiro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:48 pm
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
outlaw1992
Yin155
if u look at the members list she is the second in charge she knows the copycat jutsu
not that. its somthing else... its like shes holding back somthing she fears and will consume her.  
Hidden Villages

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games