Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:10 pm
"Good. I was expecting to get a beating anyway." Hana grinned, biting her lip so hard, a small cut formed. She began to charge a spell, as a slight breeze picked up around them. Ro flew down, sitting on the obisidian globe, and absorbing the green glow flowing out.

"Spirits of wind, take this vessel into your embrace, filling his soul with your essence, and allowing him to strike down my enemies! Shooting Falcon!" Hana cried out, as Ro was enveloped in a green falcon of energy, and he shot into Ryonma. Ro appeared behind Ryonma, but he wondered if he even managed to strike the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:14 am
Myokin watched as the bird started to shoot fowar and moved to the side, not intirely dodgeing the attack but not completely taking it either, and he was knocked slightly to the side "Not too bad..." he whispered to no one in paticular "guess i'm out of practice" and he lept at Hana, swords up in thier attack position and his sheaths in his hands, and they all swung at once (The swords backwards so as not to kill, but still to harm)  

Dragon of Dark Desires

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Hana held her staff up, so she could block the blow. The force was still strong, as she tried with much difficulty, to keep the sword at bay. Ro, who was behind Ryonma, flew to him, pecking at his ear for a distraction.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:58 pm
His two sheaths that had been attacking Hana were now concentarteing on Ro, while Myokin still held firm with his swords. She had blocked the attack rather successfully, perhaps it was time to step it up a notch. He burst into a spiral of Dark Purple and crimson, with a strong blast of wind aimed in all directions. He Emerged moments later with FOUR wings, longer horns and fangs, and a great sword that was the two katana's formed into one. As he emerged he applied more force to a blow with the side of his sword to stun/knock back hana  

Dragon of Dark Desires

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:43 am
Hana was knocked back with the force, but slammed the staff into the ground ((I should just call this thing a mace...)), using it to hold her to the ground. Pulling the staff out of the ground, taking a small chunk of earth with it, a few roots shout out of the staff and helped Hana steady herself. Hana looked to Ryonma.

"Well...you look impressive..." she acknowledged, and raced after the swords concentrated on Ro, who was flying away from them. She slammed her staff into them, hoping to send them crashing to the ground. "You okay, Ro?"

"I'd be better if you had done that sooner!"

"Be greateful I did that in the first place!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:17 pm
The two swords were knocked down, but shot back up, aiming to hit Hana in the stomache. Mean while, Myokin was behind her a few yards starting to glow a deep crimson, and was silently chanting to himself, while the great sword he had been holding was floating in front of him.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:48 am
"Ah, s**t..." Hana swore, and jumped up, making another swift blow to the swords from the air. While she was in midair, Hana began to cast another spell. This time, there was no incantation, as a small cyclone formed before Ryonma, nearing him to strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:05 pm
The great sword the hovered in front of him spun quickly and formed a small cyclone of it's own and hit the other, canceling it out. As Xion finished his Incantation he started to float up a few feet."Final Sacrafice!" His voice echoed and a darkness started to surround hana.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:10 pm
"Huh? What's this?" Hana asked confusedly. She knew that in situations like this, one had to keep calm. Hana closed her eyes, listening to her surroundings.

"Hana, watch out!" Ro shouted, flying out of the black fog.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:17 am
Several swords of energy surrounded hana spinning in a circle, fast enough to keep Ro from her. Xion appeared inside the circle and the swords stopped, and as Xion snapped his fingers they all rushed at Hana, as well as Xion himself comming from above with the great sword "Ryukuzen!" He shouted, as an aura formed around him to increase the speed and power of the attack.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:24 pm
Roland watched the fight, very interested in it. "He seems to be a skilled fighter...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:55 pm
"Dammit..." Hana sighed. She knew she would lose, but it would be rather sad if she did, and not even be able to see it. She didn't need her eyes to cast spells however. Once again, a soft breeze picked up, though it seemed to get stronger with each passing second. Within half a minute, the wind had formed into a great tornado, not moving, but sucking the surrounding things in, such as the black fog around Hana.

"Now I can see...Tornado Strike!" and Hana forced the tornado to head towards Ryonma.  

eclestimon

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:07 pm
((Not that you godmodded or anything, but, just so you know, you said that last attack took thirty seconds or whatever, and the time elapse of my attack would have been like 5 at the most, lol, but i'll go with it)

Xion allowed himself to be sucked into the swirling vortex, and started to spin at incredibly high speeds. At the last moment, he used the force of the turning as well as his weight and the weigh of his great sword, to fling himself out of the vortex and at hana, aiming to stun her with his sword yet again, for, this was not a fight to the death.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:12 am
Kouri sat on a rock which oddly had a smooth top. Taking another pandesal, she looked at the battle with awe. "Alrighty." She mumbled, biting on the round bread in her hands.  

Lady Peach

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:23 pm
((Goodness, I'm clueless. Haha..))

Hana spotted Ryonma coming towards her, and sighed. She knew that she was going to lose. The woman always lost at battles! But, Hana didn't want to get really hurt, so she did what any sane person would do.

She ducked.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games