Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~the digital zone~
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes of course!
  No... *takes gold*
  ...Not answering...
View Results

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:47 pm
Ooh.I want to be 2d!That way my vocal cords would be awesome and I'd get to live with the Gorillaz. heart
Gaz-Oh please.We all knowe you'd kick Murdoc out of the band and let Tiff be the new bass guitar.
sorrowscall-But I wan't to be 2d! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:59 am
Welcom aboard DigitLninja! Im lion...duh...

any way you aint the only anime geek around here there are a good bunch of us alyin around here  

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:37 am
yup yup blaugh and welcome if i already didn't  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:19 pm
I still want 2d to have a digimon....  

sorrowscall
Crew

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:27 pm
Uh...hi? sweatdrop ...Aw, what the heck!
Username: Arana_Kamina (I am NOT telling my real name!)
Likes: reading, writing, poetry, wolves, dragons, fantasy, science fiction, Pirates of the Carribean, Star Wars, Eragon, and of course, digimon
Dislikes: Napoleon Dynamite, my sister bugging me, getting up early, people interupting when I'm reading and HOMEWORK stressed scream
My favorite season is the third, and my favorite digimon is renamon and all her evolutions (or is it digivolutions? Hm...)
I'm so glad to be apart of this guild! I'm looking for a picture of renamon and all her evolutions for my siggy, and I'm trying to get the video on the following link in my profile, but gaia won't take it, so any help on either of these would be apriciated.
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q34/Samacb14/?action=view¤t=DigimonTamers-MusicVideoRikasBlindn.flv  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:43 pm
The stinkin' link won't work!!!! stressed You can view the video THIS way. Just click on it.

User Image  

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:31 pm
Umm,photo bucket just keeps coming up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:31 pm
i know how to get the code and i can make you a sip of renamon when i get a chance ^^  

Shun Kajuji
Captain

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:32 pm
You're missing the point.2d should have a digimon!He should have the crest of trust too while the animators are at it. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:58 pm
stressed stressed stressed Stupid photobuket!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I gonna have to get a youtube acount to even get it on here!?  

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:03 pm
pm me a link when you jan and i'll get you the code kk ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:14 pm
Code? *gives a blank look, then shrugs* So... I have to put it on a different site besides photobucket?  

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

pixiekaiju

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:44 am
Arana_Kamina
Code? *gives a blank look, then shrugs* So... I have to put it on a different site besides photobucket?

just tektek.org the link silly!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:47 pm
blaugh Yay! Video sucessfuly loaded to profile!  

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

~the digital zone~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games