Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
hagworts students back to school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

party time
  schools out
View Results

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:07 pm
Emily began laughing so hard she fell over.

"That's not funny Emily." Austin had an edge to his voice.

"Austin, I hate how jealous you are." Emily rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:12 pm
"Yeah Austin, what has gotten into you?" Sunrise asked incredulously.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 pm
"Fate isn't any better than I am." Austin glared.

"Austin, I love you. I've just been pushing you because you piss me off with your jelousy." Emily sighed. "You know I wouldn't cheat. Expecially on the guy my best friend is after."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:23 pm
"Yeah girls don't sink as low as boys do, no offense Austin," Sunrise said quickly.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:47 pm
"Then why do you always agree with Sun when she talks about how hot he is?" Austin sighed.

"Because he is." Emily used an 'It's obvious idiot.' voice and shook her head.

"See, you do like him." Austin walked toward her and grabbed her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:10 pm
"Austin, what the hell," Sunrise said as she stepped between Austin and EMily, pulling his hand away from her neck. She had never been this bold before, but Emily was her rock. If she lost her rock, she had nothing to lean on for strength.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:23 pm
Emily smiled at Sunrise and stepped toward Austin. "I'm not afraid of you this time Austin. You already took everything from me that day in your dorm. Or did you forget? I believe I lost a baby, and told you that I didn't like jealousy."

"Emily, you're the one that's jealous, you sit and look at the guy your best friend wants." Austin glowered.

"Yes Austin, because I do agree that he is hot." Emily was frustrated and took a deep breath. "You look at other girls also. I know very well there are girls a lot prettier than me. For one, I'm a freaking red head, and for another I refuse to wear makeup. So you have to deal with my normal face and bright red hair instead of getting golden hair with Sunrise, or a perfectly smooth tan face like Anna. You have to learn to deal with imperfections Austin, and if you can't learn to step aside and share my attention without thinking I'm going to leave you to go run off with the guy my best friend is after, then I'm going to have to say that we're through." There was absolutly no known emotion in Emily's face or voice as she spoke. "There is no Fate here for you to blame. So if you want to fight, you'll have to fight two 15 year old girls."

(Sorry for the long post, but it would also be really cool if Fate stepped in and told Sunrise good job on being strong. That's if you're up to it I mean.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:29 pm
((I like long posts!))

Sunrise stepped back away from the nearly alarmingly cool face of Emily, and the angry face of Austin. This was not going to end well. Hell, it was already not going well.

((I forgot where we are so I'll get Fate in later))  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:06 pm
Austin stood open mouthed and grabbed Emily's neck. "I knew you were going to leave me for him." He pulled her to him, and held her throat. "I won't let you be with scum like that Emmy."

Austin was suddenly thrown back, and Emily stood calmly once more. "I'm not weak Austin, but I refuse to fight. I am not going after Fate, but I am leaving you unless you can put your high ego aside, and learn to accept the fact that I can choose what to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:22 pm
"Yeah, and if you even think of touching Emily again I will KILL you!" SUnrise shouted, her face turning red from anger.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:29 pm
Austin looked at the two girls and ran off without a word.

"He'll be fine Sunrise." Emily put her hand to her throat and winced as she found some bruises. "Dang it, I hate bruising like a canteloup. He's just scared, and doesn't want to lose me. He's an only child, and used to his one way, and not having to share anything. That includes the attention of the people he loves. It breaks my heart to leave him, but if he can realize that he does need to share, and not be jealous, I'll take him back readily."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:56 pm
Sunrise merely turned back to Emily, breathing heavily.

"If he turns up dead somehow...I will be...in so much trouble," she said breathlessly.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:21 pm
"One, he wont turn up dead, and two, it wouldn't be your fault, so you wouldn't be in trouble." Emily sighed. "I'm the last one that performed a spell on him, and there is a way to tell who cast the last spell on a body, so I'd be the one in trouble Sun." She smiled again. "Though he just went to do some stupid guy stuff so he could calm down so that he didn't totally piss me off again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:36 pm
"Well think about it, I just threatened to kill him if he ever went near you again. So, if he does something to you, then turns up dead, I would look a little fishy wouldn't I?" Sunrise reasoned.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:45 pm
"Well." Emily thought about it. "Nobody's going to think you capable of killing anyone Sun."  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff