Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 pm
Ciel was shocked that she had fallen asleep as well during one hell of a fight. Then again she was a demon hunter, so this must be perfectly normal to her. He smiled as he looked at her. "Yes it's over. Grell won." Sebastian limped over to Claude and leaned against him. "Can you help me get to bed please? I need to change and sleep this out. Don't be mad at Grell. He was following orders from Ciel to hit me."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:39 pm
Claude nodded and helped him to their room, he helped him undress and get into bed. Sliping in beside him after he undressed as well. "That Young Master he sighed. "Take the morning off Sebastian. This is not a request." He said firmly.

The next morning While breakfast was being served, Isabella was reading the book that Sam had brought her from Spain. "Oh, hear this one: 'a necklace of subjugation' a spell from Japan. You put prayer beads around the demon's neck and say a word of Subjugation to bring it to heel. The suggested word is 'Sit' " she looked up at Ciel. "How about that one?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm
Sebastian simply nodded, agreeing that taking at least one day off would really help.

The next morning Ciel didn't see Sebastian anywhere, and figured that he would allow him just the morning to rest. In the afternoon he'd be woken up whether he likes it or not. He heard what Isabella said, and after thinking about it he started to laugh. "That would be utterly hilarious. Go on and do it. I need some more entertainment."

Meanwhile Grell was getting dressed in a beautiful red dress with matching heels and jewelry. Even his hair was up and in curls. He really did look like a chick. He whistled before he stepped out to get served breakfast.

"Claudie! Breakfast~!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:00 pm
Isabella hurried to her bedroom to dig out one of the Japanese Shinto prayer beads and came back with the necklace. "Ok.....what was the spell? She passed her hand over the beads, whispering the words in Japanese. "....I think that I got it correct."

Claude sighed and bowed to Grell. "Miss Sutcliff, Miss Isabella would like you to join her and lord Phantomehive for breakfast in the dinning room."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 pm
Ciel watched her with fascination, just waiting to see how well it worked.

Grell nodded and walked elegantly into the dining hall to join the other lady and lord for breakfast. He sat down with a bright smile on his face. "Good morning everyone." Ciel smirked at what he was wearing. "Looking rather lovely Lady Grell."

"Thank you."

Welcome."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:34 pm
Isabella smiled in greeting and put the book on her lap. She held the necklace in her hand while Claude served them their tea and breakfast.
Catching Ciel's eyes Isabella smiled. "Claude, there is something that I want to test out. Here, wear this." She put the necklace over his head as he bent over to place her tea on the table.
He straitened and with a lifted eyebrow tried to lift the beads off from around his neck, but they wouldn't move, he frowned, trying all his might to pull it off. "Miss Isabella?"
"Hm, interesting. so you can't take it off yourself.....that part of the spell works at least.....now Claude, 'Sit' "
WHAM!!
Claude was sent face down onto the floor with such suddenness that they could hear his glasses crack.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 pm
Both Grell and Ciel started to bust out laughing the moment that Claude hit the floor. It was so comical, like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon. Ah the Japanese and their twisted senses of humor. "Gotta hand it to the Japanese. They know how to entertain people." Grell nodded in complete agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Isabella didn't laugh at first, she was more surprised then anything. But when Claude picked himself off the floor she joined in, seeing his disgruntled expression and his crooked glasses. He carefully bent the frame back to normal and put it back on his face. "Satisfied My Lady?" He asked, clearing ignoring their laughter.
Isabella snickered. "Not quite, Claude I want you to help me in testing out other wards and spells. The first one was such a success that you get to wear it for the rest of the day."
Claude avoided looking at her. "Thank you My Lady." His eyebrow was twitching the only sign of his annoyance.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm
When the laughter was done with they all ate breakfast together, and they all made small chit-chat while Sebastian rested in his and Claude's bed to try and sleep off his injuries from the fight the night before. He still couldn't believe there was a demon out there faster and stronger then he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:59 pm
While they finished their breakfast, Claude was very very careful to make sure that he didn't prompt Isabella to say the dreaded word again. After he had put the dishes away. he heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

"Hello, I am William T Spears, I came to see Grell Sutcliff." William T Spears stood at the front entrance. Claude frowned. "Very well, please wait here, I will tell him that he has a visitor.
William nodded. doing a double take at the odd necklace around the butler's neck.

"Miss Sutcliff, you have a visitor. a Mr William Spears." He said.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:11 pm
Grell looked at Claude and blushed, and nearly bolted out of the chair when he mentioned that William was here. "WILLIAM!!!" He rushed to the door and blushed as he gave him a huge hug, forgetting for the time being that he was dressed like a lady.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 pm
William stared. "Grell...." He gave him a hug back and pulled away, looking downwards. "What are you wearing?"

Claude stood nearby, watching Isabella reading through the spell-book as promised he would be her 'assistant'. He looked towards Ciel, almost pleadingly.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 pm
Ciel shook his head at him, meaning that he wasn't going to lift a finger to help him out in this case. He was getting his just desserts.

Grell looked down and blushed, remembering what he was wearing. "Ciel made a deal with me, saying that if I could lay a hit on Sebastian with my sword then I could be the lady of the manor for the day. I get to order the other butlers around, thanks to Isabella's suggestion to me. Don't I look pretty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 pm
William sighed, it wasn't that he looked pretty, it was a little more then he had expected from seeing him the last time when he dropped him off the first day. "It suits you." he said finally. "This is my day off. I came to see how you where doing thus far."

Isabella was drawing something on the floor with a piece of chalk, after checking the book she placed a chair in the middle of the drawing it was a modified version of the demon's trap. "Ok Claude come and sit-"
WHAM!!!
"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say 'sit-"
WHAM!!
Isabella slapped both hands over her mouth to keep herself from saying anything more.
Claude lay a little dazed on the floor, the second 'sit' had driven the breath from his lungs.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:01 pm
Grell smiled and crossed his arms. "I'm doing very good so far. I'm really getting along with everyone here and we're bonding. Well except Sebby. I think he's going to make his grudge against me stronger for stabbing him in the back...literally. I stained one of his butler outfits with his own blood. Ciel's punishments can be so cruel. Not as funny as the one Isabella is giving Claude. See that necklace around his neck? If Isabella says sit then he goes face first to the ground." Grell giggled before he took William inside to see the others, and just like Grell said William was face first on the ground in front of a symbol.

"Awwe! You said it again and I missed it! Darn it!" Ciel chucked at what Grell said. "I'm certain that it'll happen again. Welcome William T. Spears."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games