Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Just got back from seeing Coraline. I liked it, but I'd read the book beforehand so the movie lost the element of surprise. The soundtrack was amazing, though.

Koji - I dunno, that IHC looks totally legit. xd Although, their webmaster could use a bit of schooling in the anti-aliasing department.

NMC - lol ~*~model~*~ friend?

Koji some more - Try ewido micro scanner, AdAware, Spybot S&D, and AVG free. Also download the trial of RegRun. Beware: this is a biggie, and boots BEFORE Windows to scan for latent processes. Uninstall it when you've wiped the bugs off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:51 pm
AD - You should try that random huge pile of pixels again biggrin

Koji - Well, I remember a Potato Chip Institute, so nowadays, I am not surprised for this kind of stuff. surprised

I want to watch Coraline! biggrin must set some movie party or something. How come when you add the word 'party' to anything it sounds more fun? Cleaning Party, Car Wash Party, Garbage Party?...  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 pm
Ryuuhou
How come when you add the word 'party' to anything it sounds more fun? Cleaning Party, Car Wash Party, Garbage Party?...

Because you're an idiot. A lovable idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

it seems i almost died several times since my last post regarding black magic...and no AD, i do not has black-magic insurance. they stopped insuring for that around the middle ages.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Lovable is sugar coating, behtch. talk2hand  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 am
It's actually more of an adjective, though I suppose it's not something you'd actually know. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:17 am
Shiro Nishida
It's actually more of an adjective, though I suppose it's not something you'd actually know. blaugh

gonk I'm offended! I want my items back.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 am
Ryuuhou
gonk I'm offended! I want my items back.

I'm -pretty- sure I already gave you all your items back in December. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 am
That was a... figure of speech... or something.  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:46 pm
Abandoned Dreams
NMC - lol ~*~model~*~ friend?
Yes, he works hard for the money in the ~*~modeling industry~*~. If gaia had glittery text option, let me hint that md would be dazzling.

He will never miss the chance to stress those words when he talks.

I was Coraline the other day in 3D. It was not half bad~ My mum wanted the doll set for her birthday. OTL

[Edit] Being forced out of my 'come-to-Gaia-once-in-a-while' by a friend is not fun. Her account got hacked and since she doesn't really Gaia, she didn't even have an account from which to submit the form from... OTL

I've never actually filled one out before, so I hope it actually works.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 pm
I am Taylor Swift, Pinata of Prosperity mode.

Shiro~ Hello! Sucks about the almost dying. x: Does this come with awesome stories?

Noriko~ Aw! Sorry about your friend. Same thing happened to a friend of mine, but Gaia keeps ignoring her claims. >< Hope you have better luck.
There's a Coraline doll set??? o_o  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 pm
NMC - Ick, too bad for your friend. Any news on that front?

Koji - Pinata of...whatnow?

In other news...um...my car will be paid off in May? Yay.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:25 pm
AD~ I got around to using RegRun, and it's getting to be a handful. Ive been using it for about 2 hours and it keeps detecting and trying to delete the same bunch of system32 files. My pc won't let me access syst32 normally, would you happen to know how? Ive got file names, but no way to get to them.
(Btw, where is this program from, again? The wording in the interface is almost Engrish. D: ) cheese_whine  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:44 pm
I should trust my instincts and not click on Gaia Announcements. Writing a vampire "novel" on Gaia shouldn't be highlighted. It should be...something else.

Koji - You got it here (http://www.greatis.com/security/), right? I've used it before; it's thorough, but not something you want to keep on your system longer than necessary because of the drain on RAM.

Are you saying it boots before Windows and tries to delete the sys32 files each time? And why won't Windows let you access the files? Is it a multi-user computer?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:05 pm
I don't bother reading those. Or vampire novels, for that matter. >w>

Yessir, I got it from that same site. It would pop up before everything (even before the desktop/startbar would load o.o; ) and would ask me to get rid of things. I took care not to delete things that looked vital. It took a few restarts, and eventually it "couldnt find" the items I wanted to delete, so i assume it got rid of them. x: I uninstalled it after that.

Ive never made other accounts on this computer, it only has the one Owner account to get into. But the sys32 folder isn't anywhere on my C drive that I can see. If I could get into it, I know a few doodads that are giving me trouble. :T It's a little better now, but Ive still got a few bugs to get rid of.

This battle will be won. *A*9 Thanks for your help so far AD.  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 am
Sometimes viruses and trojans masquerade as "things that look vital." When they came up in RegRun, did you click for help/clarification on each one?

As far as not being able to find the folder...I assume you have all hidden files/folders visible on your computer, right?

User Image  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games