Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm
"But it was so worth it." Sam said with a laugh, disappearing.

During the next few hours, Isabella was careful to only say 'sit' when it didn't endanger anyone or anything, it wouldn't do for Claude to accidentally brake something.

"I think that you've had enough." Isabella said during supper. She reached up and pulled the necklace off of him. and held it out to him. "You can keep this one. Just remember, only the person who put the necklace on can use the word."
Claude nodded, inwardly smirking, this necklace.....would make a good collar for a certain cat demon, and he would be the one to be forced to "sit" and have his face smashed repeatedly into the floor.
Today hadn't been plesent for Claude. His face hurt. from all the "sits" he had to endure today.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:37 pm
Sebastian smirked when Isabella gave Claude the necklace that made him sit. "Claude I have a better idea for that necklace after I'm done talking with William and Grell. It's going to be a lot more fun then what you have in mind..."

Ciel was smirking as well by what he said, knowing where his butler was going with that.

Grell had been completely violated, and when he walked out of his room with William his hair was messed up, and there were wrinkles in his dress. "That was..amazing..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:57 pm
Claude looked at his partner puzzled. "More entertaining then revenge?" He asked as he started to gather the used dishes from supper. Isabella and Ciel had gone upstairs to play some board games for the rest of the evening. After they put the dishes in the kitchen they would be off duty

William smiled feeling insufferably pleased with himself. He pulled his coat on, and straitened his hair. He turned around and attempted to fix Grell's dress at least.
"I must get going, I will be back next week Grell." he said, pulling him close for another passionate post-sex kiss. "Mmm~"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am
"Yes something far more interesting, but for now I have business. I leave the dishes to you Claude." He smiled before going off to find Willam and Grell, thinking that they should be done by now.

Grell made a pouting face when William said he had to go, but got happy again when he said he'd be back next week before he kissed him back. It was at that moment that Sebastian came up behind them and cleared his throat to get their attention.

"William I was hoping to talk with you and Grell before you left. Do you have a few minutes Mr. William T. Spears?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:21 pm
William pulled away from Grell, letting out an annoyed huff. "Yes Mr.Michaelis?"

Upstairs Isabella was only playing chess with Ceil, but was talking about the Halloween party she had planed for the orphans those dorms Ciel was going to rebuild after his last case.
"I was thinking of doing a story time in where we can have scarey stories by candlelight."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:36 pm
"It's in regards to Grell's future human heart. I came to a sudden realization. Sammael gained his after he had been contracted to Isabella's bloodline a long time ago. Claude gained his after his contract with Alois, and then with Ciel, and I gained mine after Satan gave it to me, but I would have eventually gained it after creating more of a bond with my young master. Grell right now isn't contracted to anyone, meaning he's not really that strongly bonded to anyone. Grell is always picky when it comes to his contracts, but most of the time it's ladies with red hair and a fire like personality. I suggest that Grell makes a partcial contract with either Isabella to make things even, or May-Rin. It would speed up the process, and Satan can't take him away from a contracted soul."

Grell thought about it. It did make a lot of sense. "May-Rin would need a reason to make a contract with a demon. What need would she have for one?" Sebastian shrugged his shoulders.

Ciel nodded in agreement as he took his move. "That sounds like a great idea. You don't want to scare them too much though. They're only children."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:50 pm
William sighed inwardly, It figures that a demons would think of this. He crossed his arms. He didn't know if he liked the idea of Grell 'belonging' to anyone else, even if it was just temporary.
"Does it have to be a human? From what I hear the human would lose their memory once the contracts ended. You'd have to ask either of them if they are willing to lose 6 months of memory on top of the contract."

Isabella smiled. "But that's the point, to be scared and have fun. We can set up the room so that we can place sound effects during the stories."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm
"May-Rin has a dark past that I think she wouldn't mind forgetting. We can ask her to do it, but we're going to have to tell her about what we all are."

"Sounds like a really fun idea for the children."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:03 pm
"Honestly, I would rather not have more humans know about this situation. The less the better, I would much prefer Isabella." William said, At least the girl was underage. No threat there.

"And then have a midnight banquet." Isabella's eyes where sparkling with excitement. "We can all dress up in costumes and have a party and games."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:16 am
Grell smirked after reading William's jealous thoughts, even though it was plain on the words he spoke. "I think the reason you'd prefer Isabella is because she's a minor and May-Rin is a grown woman, like Madame Red was. As attractive as it is on you need I remind you that I promised to be only yours? I haven't even tried touching Sebby once since being here, so doesn't that tell you that I know how to behave myself around other hotties? Plus I don't think Isabella wants to forget any moment at all spent with Ciel, and isn't Christmas coming up? Would you really want her to forget all of that? May-Rin is just a maid here, six months of her time won't hurt her like it would Isabella."

Sebastian smirked at Grell's persuasion skills. They were quite on par to Satan's, and filled with many great points. "Grell does have a point William. Isabella has a lot more special memories to lose then Isabella does, plus I think I already know what her one desire is. That's to find true love. Grell, being a master, can help her find that." Just hope that she doesn't fall in love with Grell....She falls really fast. She used to stalk me around the mansion when I first hired her.

"I think that we're the few children who actually stay up past mid-night. That could only work if we planned a sleep over as well, and costumes and games are perfect for the children as well. Perhaps...we should dress up in costumes as well to entertain the orphans."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 pm
William sighed, "Very well, it's your choice Grel." He wasn't really happy about it, but if that was more important to him then he didn't want to argue. It was thier affair after all.

Claude had finished with the dishes and was heading towards their rooms to relax and rest from a very wearying day. Miss Isabella, he had to give it to her, she knew her stuff. He rubbed his sore nose, if he were a normal human, his nose would have been broken by now.
As he walked down the hall, He saw Sebastian talking with Grell and William.

"That would be a great idea!" Isabella said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 pm
"Not to mention the fact that she won't remember anything that we tell her or about the contract when the six months are up. It would be as if she were never told at all. Would you like to take care of it with us these evening, or do you have other business to attend to William? We can talk to her just as easily, with or without you here."

Ciel smiled. "Then it's settled then."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm
William shook his head. "I must be getting back, Goodnight Grell." He said giving Sebastian a polite nod and went out the door.

Claude waiting till the reaper was gone before coming upbehind his lover and putting a hand at the small of Sebastian's back to let him know he was there. "Are you going to help me 'collar' the cat tonight? or do you have other plans for tonight?" He leaned over and gave Sebastian a quick kiss on the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:24 pm
Grell waved good bye and smirked at Claude's and Sebastian's affectionate moment. Sebastian smirked before he gently shook his head no. "I have to speak with May-Rin, and have Grell make a partial contract with her to gain his human heart faster. I wouldn't put that on Sammael. I've got a better idea for it. Want to help me tell May-Rin that we're demons to seal this deal?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm
"Hmm, I will pass. If we confront her en mass, it would just frighten her." Claude said reasonably. He was still curious on what Sebastian had planed for the necklace if he wasn't going to use it on Sammael. "What I would suggest that you make it a full contract for a few weeks, I suspect that he will need a direct connection with a human heart for it to work. If not the whole time." Claude said.

Mey-rin was just putting the cleaning stuff away, She had finished cleaning out the oven and her apron was dirty, oh well, Her work day was over anyways. The maid sighed. It's just been a week and she already missed Bardroy and Finny. It was hard, the butlers seemed to handle everything quickly and without fuss. She didn't mind how many there where, they where all very handsome, even Grell, as feminine he dressed, didn't hide the fact.
She was surrounded by all these handsome men. Mey-Rin couldn't have been happier but that fact was.....she wasn't, not really.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games