Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 pm
"Good idea. See you around then Claude. Grell let your teeth show. Your real ones and follow me." Grell took out his sharp teeth again and followed after Sebastian to where May-Rin was. Sebastian smiled and cleared his throat to get her attention. "May-Rin, since your shift is over you mind coming to talk with Grell and I? It's very important."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm
The maid looked up. "Huh? Oh, Yes Sebastian." Wiping her hands on her apron she got to her feet and followed them outside.
Once they where outside, Mey-rin shivered, it was dark and cold outside. "Is there something that I should know about?" She asked, lifting her glasses off her face for just a brief moment her expression serious. Whenever Sebastian had something important to say like this it usually involved having to use her sharpshooting skills.
The reason why she worked as a maid at the Phantomhive manor was for her skills. to be put towards protecting the manor.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Sebastian saw how cold she was so he wrapped his black coat around her. Demons weren't sensitive to the cold and really couldn't feel it, which was also why Grell wasn't cold in his dress. "Here Mey-Rin. You see the thing is that all of the butlers here in the mansion are demons. Well except for Grell, but he's only a half-breed. He's also half death god. You see me and Claude are contracted to Ciel, while Sammael is contracted to Isabella. Grell here needs your help. He needs to form a contract with you so that he can return the feelings of his death god lover. The thing is once the contract is up you'll lose all memories of the contract, and six months worth of memories. You would have to think of something you want the most as the basis of your contracts."

Grell smirked. It was that kind of look on a woman he found the most appealing. It looked good on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 pm
Meyrin listened carefully Her eyes widening. Demons? all the new male servants where demons? For a moment she looked frightened. Then suddenly.
"Eh! Is that really true it is?" Meyrin clapped her hands in delight, she always liked tales of the supernatural. Ghosts, monsters and things that go bump in the night. "I've always heard that demons existed but no-ones had ever seen one, and here I am, hired by one of them."
Now that She had gotten over the surprise news. She turned to Sebastian
"I'd be happy to help, how do you do this contract you need me to do?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:49 pm
"Well making the contract is rather simple. You think of something that you want the most and you tell it to Grell, which will form the contract symbol somewhere on your person. After that you pretty much own Grell, and he'll be your personal demon to control, creating a bond between the two of you. Just tell Grell what it is when your ready to."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm
Meyrin nodded. "I already know what I want most. and if I can get this information I'd be happy." The maid turned to Grell. looking at him for a long moment she took a deep breath, it had been more then a year since she thought about them, her family. "My wish is to know who contracted me to kill my husband and who took my child...." She said, blinking back the anger tears that threatened. "....so that I can kill them myself."
She held out her hand to Grell.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 am
Grell could feel her anger, and her sadness because as she spoke it literally poured right out of her. Grell smiled as he got up and sat right next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You were an assassin were you not my Dear? I understand how it must feel to be paid to kill off the one you love the most, as well as the child you both helped bring into this world..." Grell then started to glow with a red demonic aura before he placed his other hand on her right thigh to seal the contract by making his mark on her in a beautiful crimson.

"I promise to stand by you until he or she has a bullet in their heads from your gun once you pull the trigger." He then smirked before he took his hand off her thigh and gave her a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm
Meyrin nodded. Pulling back from the hug, she looked up at him. "I have been doing some searching on the side but I haven't found any clues I did." She said pulling her glasses back on. "With all the work I have to do in the manor, I figured that my former contractor has already left the country."

Claude titled his head back, relaxing with a cup of tea in front of the fireplace. As per usual, He had taken off his tail coat, vest and the white gloves. He felt the beads of the necklace in his other hand, fingering them, he thought of way of how to get them on the Cat demon and what word he should chose to punish him with. He smirked, yes that would be perfect.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm
Sebastian smiled and bowed out to the two. "Now excuse me while I have to stop a spider from scaring a certain cat." With that he walked out and into their room before sneaking up behind Claude, and took the necklace away from him. "What did I tell you about this necklace Claude? It's not going around the cat's neck...at least not yet anyways."

Grell nodded to May-Rin before getting up to stretch. "Now if you'll excuse me Miss May-Rin, I'm going to order Sammael around some more." He then smiled before going off to find the cat demon to torment him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:54 pm
He looked up at Sebastian. "You haven't had your face repeatedly slammed into the floor all day Sebastian." Claude was aware of how petty and childish he sounded, But it didn't matter, he needed to vent this frustration that had been building up since the first time Isabella said 'Sit' And when Sammael kept tricking Miss Isabella to say it, it took every ounce of his self control not to lose it and drive his fist into Sam's face. It wouldn't have been proper for a butler to suddenly punch the house cat.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:02 pm
"That's true, I haven't had my face in the floor all day, but I know a very naughty way to really vent all of that out." He smirked before he put the necklace back onto Claude with a smirk before placing him on the bed on his knees. "Woof woof." Sebastian smirked when he was now face first on the bed. "Get it now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:07 pm
What!? Claude's eyes widened and suddenly he was kneeling with his face pressed on the covers of their bed. At least.....it wasn't the floor this time.
Claude lifted himself up on his hands scowling, not pleased at all that he was wearing the necklace again. "Take it off Sebastian." He said, glaring.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 pm
Sebastian was smirking like the cat that ate the canary. "Take what off? Oh? Your clothes? Alright then." He smirked even more as he began to strip them both of their clothes before getting close to him again. "Woof woof." Again Claude was face first in the bed again and he pinned him down with his own body "I'm having too much fun now...to take it off..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm
".....-aude? Claude?"
The spider demon snapped back to reality at the sound of the girl's laughter. "Ciel, he didn't hear a single word I've said."
Claude straitened and pushed his glasses back up, he was holding a tea cup. "My apologies Miss Isabella." He said, flushing with embarrassment when he realized that he'd been spacing out again and had forgotten that he had Isabella's tea in his hand still.

Isabella accepted the tea. "No problem, I was mentioning to Ciel that you must have had a really good night last night. If your still.....half asleep the next morning?" She smirked in that teasing way.
Claude's face flushed a deeper red. He had finished serving the morning tea and Sebastian would soon be there with their breakfast.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:34 pm
Ciel was chuckling at Isabella's teasing. "I heard them from all the way in the bedroom, and Grell complained from lack of beauty rest. It was quite the night. I can't wait to keep you up late like that Isabella." He blushed as he smirked at her knowingly.

Sebastian come out in a rather good mood as he served breakfast. "Breakfast is served." Grell was in his room, sleeping.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games