Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
The triplet's eyes widened, they'd never once seen their mistress give up on a soul before. As one they started shaking their heads.

"....your wish is my command." Auberon said from behind Alois, he put his arms around the boy holding him comfortingly. "What's this I hear about eating food?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm
"What am I going to do though? He doesn't even need me around anymore if that elf king is his lover. If he wants him more then I can't stop him."

Alois stopped crying when he heard his voice from behind him and smiled a bit when he felt his strong arms around him. He wiped the tears from his eyes, no longer feeling depressed. "I wasn't crying. Men don't cry like kids. I said that I hoped you were real so that I can eat food from your mouth."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm
The demo triplets had no answer to that. they stood silently with their heads bowed.

"Like this?" Auberon asked as he turned Alois around to give him a very heated passionate kiss. The handsome pretty elf smiled as he pulled then blinked when he heard Alois's stomach grumbling. He smirked. "You shouldn't skip meals, it's bad for you." He pulled away from the embraces to go to the door opening it he saw Hannah there.
"Hannah, Go get some dinner. Your young master is hungry."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 pm
Hannah had went to go and check up on him and glared at the elf prince as she saw him with Auberon. "Don't you dare hurt him...ever...or else I'll come after you myself." She then turned around to get him something to eat and came back with his food and handed it to him. "Here."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm
Auberon gave Hannah an amused smile "Thank you My dear" He said antagonistically and closed the door in her face after taking the tray of supper from her.
The elf set the tray down on the bedside table and speared a chunk of cooked beef with a gold fork. "Now open." He said, Auberon intended on hand feeding his young lover himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:21 pm
She went back to doing her chores to leave them alone.

Alois smirked before he opened up his mouth for him. "Ahhhh."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 pm
Auberon fed him the dinner of beef stew, often giving him a quick kiss in between fork fulls. When he was finished he cuddled Alois in his bed holding him close. "Didn't I tell you? All you need to do is call my name." Auberon said placing light playful kisses on Alois' forehead, "...You don't know how much I wanted to see you again my Dearest boy."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Alois finally got a whole meal inside of him, thanks to Auberon. He cuddled up to him as well when he was done. "I remember you telling me that, but I thought you were just a dream. I'm really glad that you're real. I want you to be my lover."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 pm
He couldn't help but chuckle.The way Alois had said it sounded like an order rather then a request. He leaned back and pulled Alois over him.rubbing his back. "Your lover?" He pulled him down for a kiss. "I would enjoy that very much. But why just stop at being lovers?" He smiled playfully.
"I had recently ran into a demon who was acting as a Butler for his human host. Now I have the mind to do the same.....it might be a fun deverstion."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 pm
Alois smiled and kissed him back. "Yes my lover..wait...you want to be my butler because demons are doing it? Isn't that degrading yourself? You're a king and that would mean following my orders. Butlers cook and clean, and other things like a servant...would you really be willing to do that for me?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am
"And be with you all day, taking care of you, watching over you.....yes, I'd be willing to do it." Auberon said "I wouldn't mind the cleaning so much if your other demon servants do it for me. " The elf sat up. "Besides, it's been much too long since I've last played in the mortal world. Just think of it, I will be at your beck and call during the day, your loyal servant.....and at night...." He kissed Alois. "...I will be your every dream come true."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm
Alois smirked before he kissed him back. "I'll make Hannah and the Triplets do all of the house chores. I know the Triplets talk bad about me behind my back when they think I'm not listening. Okay then Auberon, you're hired as my butler. Welcome to Trancy Manor. Now that it's night time...it's time to make my dreams come true..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 pm
"Gladly...." Auberon smiled and started to undress Alois.

Since Finnian had gone , Claude was busy raking up the fallen the leaves around the grounds. It was a rather chilly late October afternoon and the others where inside doing various tasks.
Normally the cold weather wouldn’t have bothered demons, But Claude paused seeing something strange in his field of vision. It took a few moments to realized that it was the vapour from his breath. He blinked in surprise, this was new.
Claude let out a sigh, again the vapour steamed out from between his lips, He raised his hand to his mouth. Yes, his breath was warm compared to the cold air around him. The Spider demon shrugged and resumed raking up the leaves, picking them up and placing them in a wheelbrorrow to be dumped elsewhere.
Eventually, it started to snow. Small drifting flakes that had always fascinated the Spider. Claude paused again and pulled off his glove to catch one on his hand to better see the snowflake’s design. However as soon as it landed on his bare-skin it melted in an instant. Like the breath vapour, it confused him for a moment until he realized that his body had become more human like, with a warmth of a human body.
Claude smiled to himself, it would explain the discomforting cold that was starting to bother him. The tip of his nose was cold as well as his hands and his toes. He pulled the glove back on and rubbed his hands together warming them as he had seen humans did and held out his hands as more snow drifted down from the sky.
With his face tilted upwards, he felt the snow land on his face with it’s tiny cold touch before melting into a wet droplet. Some of the snow flakes found there way under his glasses and gotten tangled in his dark eyelashes. Claude lapped the cold water droplet that landed on his lips with a curious almost childlike wonder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 pm
Grell was dusting the upstairs spare rooms because that's where the children were going to be staying for the Halloween party just a few days away. He caught sight of the snow falling outside the window and stopped his work long enough to look outside. He never really heard of snowfall in October, but it wasn't one of the strangest things he had seen. He was surprised that Satan hadn't tried to stop him yet, but it was only a matter of time. He smiled before getting back to work.

Sebastian was serving Ciel and Isabella their morning tea since Claude was out in the gardens. They had just recently drawn the barrier in the downstairs cellar, hidden from view, so they weren't worried about stray demons coming in and out. Sebastian noticed that Grell's dragon blood made the barrier stronger, and that made him worry less about demons coming after them. The only question was could it keep the main demon out? Could Satan be suppressed by such a charm? Only time would tell.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 pm
The snow hadn't lasted that long turning into a drizzle later that day. but it was long enough for Isabella to notice.
"Oh drat it, I missed it." She pouted at supper time, She had been stuck inside the manor when it had happened. Doing history lessons along with Ciel and joining in with his fencing lessons.
"Never the less...." She put her spoon down. "Might as well give them out now, by the time Christmas rolls around winter would be half over. Grell! Can you go get those presents?" She asked. Getting up to get the one she finished not that long ago. "Just one moment....."
The three other demons where there too, as usual.
Since his time outside in the cold, Claude had been sniffing a little.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games