Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:22 pm
AD>Umm it's ok... it's just hard to grasp in the first little while, at least that's what my Prof. said. sweatdrop

It doesn't seem too bad though, I think it's just because this class is based all on tests. gonk

Akahoshi>Ah thank-you~

Hope you have fun with Katie. =3

Anyways.. better be off. Gotta go look for some stuff in town. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:20 pm
[quote="Satou_Sei
Alucard > OH MAH GAH!!! U SEXXXEE PEECE UV MAN!!!!11!1! UR OTFIT IZ TEH SECKSZORZZ!!1!eighthundredandeightyeight!!1!2#

(Thanks, but I'm gonna crack and go back to my old look any time now... I have no will power.)

AHHH! THE 3VIL! IT POSSESSED LANG! *tries to exorcise the noob-demons*

But yeah, you should go back. It's just not Lang without the sexxy red hair

Alucard_

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:05 pm
yes, red hair. it is teh secks  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:21 pm
... posts can't be tracked here............ posts cant be tracked here! crying I cry for joy.
For I am saved.
And Langified... now my brother can have his ... female avatar back.... haha.. ha...
Must rip this frown from upon my face!

And WHY, for the love of all things evil, am I the only one doing something so foolish in school?! gonk

I am so looking forward to my art history exam.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Alucard_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:32 pm
Sir Langley
... posts can't be tracked here............ posts cant be tracked here! crying I cry for joy.
For I am saved.
And Langified... now my brother can have his ... female avatar back.... haha.. ha...
Must rip this frown from upon my face!

And WHY, for the love of all things evil, am I the only one doing something so foolish in school?! gonk

I am so looking forward to my art history exam.

Sei is your brother's? o.0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:46 pm
now i'm confussed.  

oni cypress

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:56 pm
*oggles memai's sig*

ishiwatari daisuke makes me giddy. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:04 pm
sei dossen'y exist again. xd  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:21 pm
Seth - Ah. I just saw "required attendance" and "daily readings" and bolted. xd

Lang - No, they can't be tracked. whee You had the link in your sig for so long, though, he might know about GASOC. On the other hand, if he posts here, I'll ban his a**. xd

You are NOT doing anything foolish in school! You're the only one among us who's following their dream and I'm incredibly jealous, EVERY DAMN DAY! So there!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:52 pm
heart heart whee Langley is back, yes is't it great that posts can't be tracked here. Hopefully you'll set your status to hidden as well. I'm gald your back to normal in the sexy Langatar, I hope my soul can protect you from all those that make you angry and sad.

Katie's taking a bath so I can be Gaia bound for an hour or so, since she loves to soak.

*goes to lurk around*

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:54 pm
Alucard > Ya... well, it was his account, anyways... sweatdrop

AD > But I was plugging GASOC! gonk Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Wtf. stare
It wont follow me here, tho. It knows I'll go psycho if it did.... evil

And... and, and, and!!! It's not my DREAM, it's my stupid HOBBY! And it's not worth this much trouble. crying
Gah! crying gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:01 pm
Akahoshi - *hums the Mission Impossible theme song for you lurking*

Lang - Come on, you know you really enjoy it. It's not just a hobby when you invest so much time in it. I'd kill to be where you are, so stop saying you hate it, ne? gonk  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:04 pm
Akahoshi > YES! I posted once again with Lang and then I couldn't stop myself. crying I'm so weak. LoL
My status should be hidden... altho, when I'm online, it shows the ninja... and when I'm offline, it shows me offline xp
Not so 'hidden'.

AD > If it were at all possible, I'd snap my fingers and trade places with you without so much as a second thought. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:06 pm
Lang - You might want to reconsider that. stare

In other news, Spearfrost is having an auction!! whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:07 pm
No not that theme I may explode after 60 seconds. Or maybe your trying to get rid of me to get my Langdora's box. I'm on to your plan now AD. *points finger* I have my eyes on you now. stare

*plugs ears so the threme can not be heard*

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games