Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:33 pm
Sighing as the customer left, Akina crouched down again, petting the dog.

"You're a sweet dog."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Cerberus was having a good time wit akina...but he was a little too excited to stay sitting there.....he ran around a little, sniffing around at all the people and playing with one of the sponges.....he got a little wet and walked back towards akina shaking and splashing it a little on her.

Hiruma grinned....

"yeah i know...it has so much power....it whips your head back into the seat...and it corners like a dream"

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm
Giggling, Akina didn't mind getting a little wet, looking down at Cerberous.

"You're a silly dog, you know that? I didn't really want to get wet today."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm
KAKASHI: He continued washing the car, but looked over to his friend, noticing him watching the girl...

I'm right.

"Hopefully she doesn't drive too erratically."  

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 pm
Hiruma looked back to his friend....

"she is actually a really good driver....better than myself"

He continued to wash the car and smile...he knew it was really killing kakashi...that car was amazing after all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 pm
KAKASHI: "Well, I will have to believe you, since I won't be asking her to take me for a drive any time soon."

He smiled while saying this, continuing to clean the car.

"Do you think that boy has a crush on her, since he keeps trying to approach her?"  

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 pm
hiruma ooked over seeing the guy who kept looking over to akina....hiruma could tell he wanted to go over to akina but with the cars rolling in constantly he idn't have a chance.

"it looks like something else..maybe he knows her"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 pm
KAKASHI: "Hm, a boy might be good for her, make her more outgoing."

He continued to stretch.  

maru_reruma

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm
"maybe...but i think as the school year goes on she will get more outgoing...she will have to be"

hiruma looked again at akin...sitting thre petting cerberus. She looked great just relaxing there.....He could see the outline of her bikini top through the tshirt she wore.....He found himself wondering what she looked like in it...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:32 pm
KAKASHI: He keeps looking over at her..

"Hey, maybe you should wash a different window... I'm sure that one is clean by now."

He smirked, knowing it would get his friends attention.  

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 pm
Sighing, she got some more of the money, before just slipping off her shirt; it kept getting wet from Cerberous brushing up against her, and she didn't really care.

"You're a silly dog... but I'm glad you're here."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am
"Oh ha ha....very funny."

hiruma knew he wasn't being that bad....he glanced over to kakashi smacking him with the sponge.

"she is a cute girl but she is one of our students"

That is when iruma noticed akina taking off her shirt.....It was like it was happening in slow motion....her slowly revealing her torso....then pulling it fully off and setting it aside he could take in the full view of her.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:10 am
KAKASHI: "Cute, hm?"

He almost started to laugh... Hiruma wouldn't dare get caught calling a student "Cute" before, and now he didn't mind, or didn't notice that he had.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:11 am
Sighing, Akina decided she wanted to wash her car later on, when she could... It really could use the wash...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:14 am
Noticing that he had been stareing slighly hiruma looked back to the car...grabbing a hose and washing it off.

"with the way these girls throw themselves at you i'm surprised you have never looked at any of them in more depth."

hiruma knew how often these girls practically threw themselves at kakashi and how they would purposefully wear revealing clothing to try and tempt him.

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games