Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am
KAKASHI: "Well, I suppose I'm looking for the right girl... Student or not..."

He said that last part kind of quiet, not needing any of the girls to hear him...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 am
The cars finally stopping derek took the chance to go over to akina.

"Hi Akina....how much have we made so far"

Cerberus gave te guy a stern look...not exactly growling but ne that made him know he didn't like him.

Hiruma watched as the guy finally had made his way over....making sure to listenin he was curious about the guy.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:22 am
She didn't even need to look at the money to know how much they had made.. she crouched down to pet Cerberous instead, her answer quiet.

"Hundred and twenty two dollars."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 am
"wow...thats good for just the morning.............so how are you doing...you liking it here?

Derek hadn't alked to her for a long time so he was trying to keep it simple to start.  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 am
"It's nice..."

She was still quiet, feeling a knot in her stomach... She couldn't look at him, just petted Cerberous.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am
Derek saw that she wasn't talking very uch...he wanted to get her to say more than 2 words at a time.

"it is nice here your right....how are you coping with the change to thebigger school?  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:35 am
Continuing to look away from him, she bit her bottom lip; she felt nervous around him... She had trusted him... Why is he talking to me, what does he want?

"It's interesting, there are so many people here... some who are nice..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 am
Derek was glad she had found some nice people.

"thats good to hear....who have you met that is nice"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 am
"Why are you talking to me?"

She continued to look down, biting her bottom lip a little more... stopping petting Cerberous all together.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:44 am
Derek was a little uncomfortable...especially when the dog looked up at him practically staring a hole in him....

"Is it wrong for me to want to talk to you, I mean we were together"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:51 am
She went silent... Her bottom lip hurt, so she stopped herself from biting her lip.

Truthfully... what could she say to that? Finally, she decided to say what was on her mind...

"Were."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 am
"I wouldn't mind being again.....We were good together"

Derek, stood close to akina....He liked being close to her again.  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 am
Him being this close... she didn't like it, she didn't trust it.

She glanced up at him, their eyes meeting... he was the same guy she knew from before, looked exactly the same... and... she knew he was still the guy who hurt her. She was relieved when the guys called him back over, needing his help with a few cars that pulled up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:09 am
God damn it...he had just startd talking and he had to go back to wash....he left withhout a response to his statement. going back to the cars begining to wash.

hiruma was slighly urprised...they had dated once....i wonder how long ago. It kind of intriqued him he wanted to know what kind of guy akina would date.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 am
Sitting down, Akina just hugged Cerberous... calming him.

"I'm fine Cerberous... I'm sorry for worrying you... I'm fine now..."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games