Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 pm
Grell raised an eyebrow at him from the mirror before turning around to look at him stroking his mother's dress. "There were three pieces there and I hate peanuts. There was no way in Hell I was going to eat all of them by myself. I know that there's a difference between a demon and a fallen angel. I'm not stupid. Still trying to convince me to join your army? You think making me a chick is going to change my mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm
Lucifer smirked. "Perhaps, perhaps not....consider this my gift to you. This dress and that body." He looked over Grell with a smile. "I still think that you would make a lovely Queen of Hell."
The devil straitened. "I must get going, the festivities start today and I must attend. If you want to brake that spell from the chocolate.....Good Luck." He disappeared with a laugh.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 pm
Grell rolled her eyes after Satan was gone. "Of course I will. One day since it's my birthright." She fumbled through her female clothes and got into a red lolita one for now with matching red heels and a red flower in his hair. "Any moment now Sebastian is going to scream like a girl."

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Grell smirked. "Satan is right. This is going to be amusing and entertaining." She smiled before she stepped out of her room to see what Sebby looked like as a girl.

Sebastian rushed in to see Claude. "Look what the hell happened to me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm
Claude sat up and groggily put his glasses on. It was rather early in the morning, and he had been having a the most wonderful dream full of a warm summer night with him running around free of this blasted cold.
"Se-Sebastian?" He looked at him blinking, then deciding that the female Sebastian standing next to him was another ill-ness induced dream and promptly went back to sleep.

Isabella had awakened from the scream from the down the hall, the demon hunter sat up sleepily. "What....what's going on?" Isabella would have known if it was the other females in the house. But that voice was strange to her, there was something almost familiar about it.
Oh well, it's some stranger snuck in, I'm sure that Samm and the others could handle it.....now back to my sexxy dream about.....Eh? What's that?
Isabella sat up and tugged the covers off and looked down.
"OH MY GOD!!!!"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:24 pm
Sebastian glared at him before he shook him back awake in anger. "I'M A DAMN GIRL AND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO GO BACK TO SLEEP!?!"

Grell saw that the room area that belonged to Sebastian and Claude was unlocked and walked inside and smirked when he saw an upset Sebastian trying to convince a still sick Claude that it was real. He would explain to them later what happened. For now he wanted to enjoy their reactions. She then walked out and teleported to Isabella's room when she heard her screaming as well just as Ciel ran into the room having heard her screams as well. At first he saw female Grell and raised an eyebrow at her. "Looks like someone got a sex change. Never mind that, what happened Isabella?"

Grell smirked. "I'm not the only one who got a sex change...."

Ciel looked at him curiously. "What do you mean by that?"

"Why not let her tell you what happened? Hm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 pm
Claude opened his eyes in shook, so it wasn't a dream? He was alert qucikly, "Sebastian...." He grabbed for his...no, her wrists to stop her from shaking him. "...wait...." Claude cleaned off his glasses, blinking in surprise his mouth falling open.
Sebastian as a female......was a total knock out. slender waist with an nice slim curving body with nice sized breasts, and that face....Sebastian was beautiful to him as a woman as well.
"Sebastian? " Claude reached up and gently touched her face, his expression of surprise was fading. "What....what happened to you?" He didn't want to laugh bu seeing her expression of fear anger and outrage was too funny to him.

Isabella cover himself up with the covers. "No-Nothing!!" He squeaked nervously. Bleh, even my voice sounds strange. He thought. He pointed to Grell. "YOU! Explain all this!"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Grell started to laugh and tried to supress it when Isabella, or rather Firdinand, asked her to explain what had happened. "Aden came by and gave me some chocolates with peanuts in them, and said he got them from a stranger. Turns out that stranger was Satan. Those chocolates had only been meant for me, but you and Sebby got one too. I don't know how to break their spell, so in other words your dear Isabella is now a young nobleman."

Ciel blushed before he blinked a few times in utter disbelief. He had to see it for himself to believe what Grell was telling him was true. "Show me Isabella. I need to see it with my own eyes. Wait...how did he get near the estate in the first place with the demon barrier?"

"Exactly. It's a demon barrier, and he's a fallen angel. Doesn't apply to him. Now Isabella show Ciel your morning wood."

"I-I-I....don't know what happened to me. I woke up this morning and after seeing myself in the mirror I realized that I became a woman. It his Halloween....maybe Satan had something to do with this to get back at us since he can't kill us."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm
"Ugh.....You!" He pointed at Grell. "I'm not showing you anything turn around."
When Grell had truned around, He slipped out of bed and lifted his night gown with both hands, showing Ciel what barely fit in the panties he wore under said nightgown. Isabella was blushing deeply. "Is this......normal?" He asked.

"Sebastian calm down...." Claude, seeing that his lover was still freaking out, grabbed her and pulled her onto he bed, his lips quickly found hers. He kissed her for a long moment until he felt her relax in his arms. Claude pulled back. "We will think of something."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Grell had sighed and turned around out of respect. Not like she didn't know what a c**k looked like.

Ciel blushed as he got onto the bed with him and took a closer look at it. "Well it is Halloween. Anything is possible to happen, and it is Aden's fault for taking the chocolates from strangers. It doesn't bother me though. I still love you no matter what gender you are." He smiled before he kissed him. "I say we still have the Halloween party for the kids. We'll go on like nothing is wrong because I don't wish to take the fun of Halloween from the orphans."

Sebastian had calmed down when Claude kissed him. "Alright. It might be Satan's doing. He doesn't like us and it is Halloween. He's allowed out of Hell for today only...He most likely thought it would be hilarious...He's a fallen so he can get past the barrier."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm
Isabella sighed. Yes, no matter what happened they still had to go on with their lives. "Yes Ciel." He covered himself back up again, "Might as well get up and take breakfast. Grell, could you go an tell Sebastian that we are awake early?"

"Yes, that makes sense, this might just be his idea of a joke." Claude agreed. "Then let us one-up on him and enjoy this....interesting game for the day. Don't let it bother you, it might be only for today." He said reasonably.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 pm
Grell nodded and left to go and tell Sebastian and Claude what Isabella wanted her to tell them. Grell hummed to herself as she made her way back to their room.

Ciel looked at him before thinking about something. "We're about the same size of clothes in men's so you can borrow any of my male outfits that you want." He quickly took him to his room and opened up his closet for him to pick something out before he got dressed as well. "You can still be a vampire for the Halloween party if you wear my red outfit."

Grell smiled before he walked in and saw that female Sebastian had finally calmed down. "Hello you too. Wow Sebby you feminize nicely! In case you're wondering it also effected me and Isabella. Isabella, or rather Firdinand, would like you two to know that they're up, and they want breakfast."

Sebastian gasped when he saw female Grell. It didn't shock him too much though. It was only a matter of time before Grell hired a surgeon to change his gender anyways. "We'll be right there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 pm
Ferdinand gave a yelp when the hot tea poured over the cup and saucers and poured onto the floor. "Claude! watch what your doing, you idiot!"
The spider demon gasped in surprise as the hot tea he was serving burning his fingers. More tea poured onto the floor as he fumbled with the cup and teapot.
Claude had been thoroughly distracted by Sebastian once again. but this time Sebastian was in a maid's skirt and apron that morning, probably borrowed from Mey-Rin. Seeing his lover dressed up as a pretty maid had just about driven every other thought from his head......and had just stupidly stared while pouring the tea.

Ferdinand had to stare too, it was so odd seeing Sebastian like this. He was used to cross dressing but still had to learn not to sit with his legs crossed like a girl's, he'd already crushed his balls twice that morning.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm
Ciel smirked at how distracted Claude had became thanks to a female Sebastian wearing a black and white maid's outfit. He wasn't going to have a female employee dress like a butler. It wouldn't be proper. Grell had been making breakfast that morning and carted it out when she had finished it. "Breakfast is served! Hey I just thought of something....what is Ms. Spencer going to say about all of this? I can't wait to see her reaction!" Grell chuckled from just thinking about it, and it made Ciel chuckle as well. The thought was rather funny. Sebastian was standing next to Ciel, feeling rather embarrassed at his state of dress, but had to admit...it would be funny to see the look on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 pm
Ferdinand huffed. "Unfortunatly, Ms.Spencer will be away for a few days. She was called away to some investigation by the order of king of Spain."
Claude was cleaning up his mess. He had to wrench his eyes away from Sebastian to clean it all up properly. When He had finished pouring the tea for Ciel and Ferdinand. He went right back to looking at his lover, that expression of 'want,now' shamelessly clear on his face.
"So.....we can't even have that fun moment." Ferdinand complained. He took a sip of the tea. "Alright.....ideas? Theories? how do we get back to normal?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm
Grell and Ciel pouted as well hearing that their fun in that way was going to be gone for a few days. Grell simply shrugged. "I don't have any ideas on how to get back to normal. He didn't give me any clues, other then it won't just go away on it's own. It was meant only for me, so...I don't know."

Sebastian shrugged as well. He didn't have any ideas either, and Ciel was still trying to think of a few theories as well. He couldn't come up with anything. Then it hit him. "It might have something to do with Grell and his wish to give birth. The spell had only been meant for him, so as long as that's Grell's desire that's how long it'll last. That's just an idea mind you."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games