Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:19 pm
So what will it be? The letter or the veil?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:19 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple, your avi is strangely like the one i tektek'd for you..>.> does that mean i won the contest..?
Well for some reason, I can't have the demon bow and the blanket at the same time. Anyways yeah you did win. I just changed some stuff.

o___o; you serious? wtf...tektek said the layering was fine..>.> what a feckin liar...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:20 pm
Simple310

o__o;; uhh... >.>; *thinks that's a tough choice*...but..i think the veil.. i'll give you the old boots i have, too ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:20 pm
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple, your avi is strangely like the one i tektek'd for you..>.> does that mean i won the contest..?
Well for some reason, I can't have the demon bow and the blanket at the same time. Anyways yeah you did win. I just changed some stuff.

o___o; you serious? wtf...tektek said the layering was fine..>.> what a feckin liar...
Tektek or me? eek  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:21 pm
ChronoSpark
Simple310

o__o;; uhh... >.>; *thinks that's a tough choice*...but..i think the veil.. i'll give you the old boots i have, too ^^
The veil it shall be then and thank for the boots. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:22 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark

Tektek or me? eek

tektek..o__o; not you..XD!! LOL!!...tektek lies about things >.> they're only 80% accurate  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310

of course ^^ ...o.o; if you'd like i can keep buying them for you XD!! ...like i said, the money is practically nothing..o.o;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:24 pm
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark

Tektek or me? eek

tektek..o__o; not you..XD!! LOL!!...tektek lies about things >.> they're only 80% accurate
I thought so. I was wondering why I couldn't wear the bow and the blanket.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:26 pm
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310

of course ^^ ...o.o; if you'd like i can keep buying them for you XD!! ...like i said, the money is practically nothing..o.o;
I hear you. mrgreen . The only thing is that getting stuff for all my avis.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:27 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark

Tektek or me? eek

yeah, it's messed up.. i should try making a layering that they say can't be done. >.>;

and thanks for the veil! ^___^  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Did you know that when you get 5000 tin cans, you can trade it for a tin hat which worth 38k?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310

all of them? how many do you have? o_o;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:29 pm
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark

Tektek or me? eek

yeah, it's messed up.. i should try making a layering that they say can't be done. >.>;

Well thanks for the boots. You think of another outfit to wear or you just gonna sell it?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:32 pm
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310

all of them? how many do you have? o_o;
Well I actually only have three. Now I am think of just concentrating one just one, since I use too much gold on this contests and dressing them up.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:32 pm
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark
Simple310
ChronoSpark

Tektek or me? eek

Well thanks for the boots. You think of another outfit to wear or you just gonna sell it?

i wanted it to give it to a friend XD they said they needed a veil and i told them i'd get them one..o_o; but they're expensive, so..yeah.. then you said you might gimme one for boots, so that's why i started buying them XD then..yeah..this..^__^ so i'm psyched <3 <3  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games