Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 am
Mihan jumped out of the water and using a special skill she accquired, dried herself off with her mind. "Come on Luna. I smell Micheal, he must have sensed wthe demon. There's an even stranger scent than the demons. What I'm not sure but I intend to find out. Can you do that wolf thingy again? We need to travel fast and you seem to be more natural in that state."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:17 pm
*simply lets the potion be and flyes out of the cave after michael but traces the girl with the demon first* hmm need some help down there miss?  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:53 pm
she glanced up at him, scoffing as she sent him a glare, deciding to ignore him for the time being as the demon lunged at her, jumping back she dodged and hit the side of his arm with the handel of her sword....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Attention RP: luna_144's internet connection is broken  

Hein_Elric

Shirtless Codger

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:41 am
*standing on a hill, calls out*
"what is this commotion? why do you two fight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:02 pm
she grimaced, now annoyed as she looked over to him "What does it matter to you?!" she called back, coldly as she turned back to her fight....((sry im like out of ideas haha so tiered ><))  

Able Edible-Heart

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:52 pm
*Carmilla got up from the cave floor realizing what was going on below and stretched her body. Suddenly she bolted down the side of the mountain past the new comer and Bartimeus and up the demons back and perched atop it's head*
shama itsu con gaiwa suru *Carmilla pressed her two fingers to the top of the beasts head and did a backwards flip off the beast head just as it collapsed on the ground. Carmilla let out a big yawn and stretched again* "Well if people are going to stop messing around I'm going to take a nap, you people bore me I will return to Victor and see if he hasn't already begun his journey." *Carmilla walked back up to the side of the mountain and back into the cave. No one knew how strong Carmilla could be no one had ever seen that side of her. she hid it from most of the world, so that no one could know her inner strength.Carmilla let out another yawn and sat against the cave walll. Her eyelids became very heavy.*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 am
hehe *summons an army of demons with the wave of an arm* shall we *walks off into the forest*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:01 am
*Arrives shortly after the demon is beheaded* "Well we missed out on all the fun didn't we, Luna. Luna?.....LUNA!?! Crap! I think I lost Luna."*Retraces steps looking for Luna. Signs of a struggle are all over the trail. Runs back to the group* "Guys I think someone took Luna."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Kirau sat down randomly, her legs crossed as she rubbed her temples "Who the ******** is Luna?! You know what, nevermind, i dont even know why im asking" she sighed, sweatdroping at her own stupedness..-is that a word?-  

Able Edible-Heart

Luna_144
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:14 pm
*blackedout*

*stires slightly* "un...where....who...ugh my head" *opens eyes slightly vistion blurred trying to see where i am*

*land moving below me, moving fast, trys to scream out, voices gone, someones carrying me....*

"....help* *blacks out again*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 am
*me and the demon army walks inside the forest*hmm HUnters *a loud sound is heard and after a wile we walk out of the forest carrying 20 hunter bodyes* they were tracking someone  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:28 am
((Quick question wolfarex.....do you always god-mod or is this a first time thing?))

*Walks over to the hunters and grabs him by the front collar* "Who were you tracking you sniveling diseased rat?"

((Sorry getting some pent up aggresion out^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm
(( well im dragonking so cut the crap XD so how are you))
*sends the demons away* he and his now dead friends were hanging up in the trees

((sireusly goddes how are you))  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Able Edible-Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:51 pm
Kirau blinked. stairing at the poeple around her bordly. she yawned. pausing for a moment as she started staring at the man who had asked her what the commotion had been. he had never answered her question, so she staired at him. Unblinking. Continuesly...  
Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games