Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:07 pm
Thysaer smiled warmly as he bowed elegantly before her "my name is Thysaer kesol, i am the guardian of this forest and it is apleasure to meet you. what might your name be?" he said as he looked up a warm smile on his face as he awaited a reply  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 pm
Xander debated about it for a while while she thought over wheither to answer she then got a thought from Dray, 'Don't tell him he is no good i can sense it.' Xander always did the opisite of her brother, "My name is Xander and this is Dray." Xander said gesturing towards her brother.

Dray was leaning against a tree and he nodded with a fake smile on his face.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:21 pm
Thysaer looked over to Dray and looked at him for a moment before looking back to Xander "he doesnt trust me.... its only fair since we just met. You can hold onto that Salve if you want it heals pretty much any wounds fairly quickly. i have plenty back at my home, its a mixture of natural healing herbs and is blessed by a dryads magic. as i said before im a guardian of this forest i protect the residents and the forest itself from harm." he offered her his waterskin that he had just recently filled with fresh water from a nearby stream. "would you like some water? i guarentee i mean no harm to you nor your brother. im simply and elf here to try and keep peace in this forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Xander handded him back his bag, "Well thank you but i really must be getting going i have to go take care of something." Xander said turning and running off in the direction of the begining of the forest she could here Dray behind her but she kept running until she ran into a boy with a clipboard in his hands nocking Xander backwards she changed in mid air and landded on her four paws, "Wow sorry." Xander said shaking herself from he sudden rush.

(Okay so Xander is taken over pm's buti wil be making another slave tomarrow and a master.)  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Thysaer kept pace sticking to the shadows high in the trees he stopped above the outsider and gave him a slight glare from the shadows. too many times before outsiders have come to his forest and done more damage than good, and he had come to resent their presence in the forest. though he didnt stop them from coming for it gave many of the residents a chance at a better life.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:29 pm
Josh looked at her smiling "Its okay i wasn't really paying any attention to where I was going" he said getting up. "So i take it your a shape shifter" He said walking around her making some not interested in her.  

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm
Xander laughed, "No i am a half wolf ofcourse." Xander said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:33 pm
Thysaer sat down on a branch a good 40 feet above the three without making a sound he could still easily see and hear everything going on below him as he watched making sure nothing went wrong.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 pm
zingert12
Xander laughed, "No i am a half wolf ofcourse." Xander said.
"Interesting" Josh said "Im Josh" he said holding his hand out "And is that guy above us your friend?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:37 pm
Thysaer smirked as he lept off the branch landing softly without a sound on his feet next to this newcomer "not really just met her myself my name is Thysaer Kesol, im a guardian of this forest" he said bowing elegantly.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:38 pm
Xander stood up on her two human feet her long white hair flowing at her sides in the breeze, "Xander, Xander Wolf."

Dray came out of the bushes at that moment and stood behind his sister standing a good foot higher than her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm
"Pleasure to meet both of you." He said looking at dray "A brother i would presume" he said a idea popping into his mind right now.  

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Thysaer grinned as he lept onto a branch 10 feet up. he sat down leaning against the trunk "doing a bit of research i presume?" he said referencing the clipboard. he lept into some dense branches and lept back down to the three below and handed them each a fresh apple then took a bite out of his own. "you are welcome in the forest outsider as long as you dont do any harm to it or its residents. cause harm to either and you will deal with me" he said as he lept back up to a lower branch taking another bite of his apple  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Dray wouldn't even let her talk, "Yes." Dray said turning getting ready to set off.

Xander watched her brother leave, "Sorry he doen't like people so much." Xander said with a smile.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 pm
"That must suck do you follow him everywhere?" he asked curiouse.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games