Reply SWC510
SWC510 HQ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Kishi went dashing to Caterina, then he noticed her face was red."Hey Caterina, why's your face is all red?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:43 pm
"Crap!" Caterina thought due to the fact that he noticed. "I'm a-all right, it's nothing". Caterina waved her hands in fromt of herself, trying to sound convincing.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:16 am
Kishi just smiled at her. "Are you sure, it doesn't look like nothing" Kishi walks closer to her and kissed her on the cheek  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:46 am
"OH CRAP!" Caterina thought, as her face turned beat red. She tried to cover up by saying, "I-i'm all right, r-really, I'm ok"  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:36 pm
Kishi just smiles and says."So what have you been up too?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:49 pm
"u-um, I was just looking for parts to build a piano, though I'm not sure what is available here." Caterina looked down slightly, trying to get her blush to go away.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm
Kishi lifts up her chin and kissed her on the lips."Well, you want me to help find the certain parts you need?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:16 pm
"U-u-u-u-um I-i-i-i.......... O///////O" Caterina couldn't even think of how to respond to that.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:00 am
"You alright?"Kishi notice that her face was red hot and cute  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 pm
"y-y-yeah, i-i-it's just that.....y-you kissed me again........" As she said this, her face grew an even darker shade of red (again). "No one has ever done anything like that and I......." She couldn't even comprehend what this feeling was that she was having. Everything in her mind was smashing together, making it hard for her to think strait.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 pm
"Well Caterina.....I-I....Love you!"Kishi stood there blushing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 am
"Y-you do? but......but why? After what you saw me do to that man.........after realizing that I'm just a monster........" Caterina became so confused. She could not understand how he could still even look at her after what she did, yet she felt that he may understand her more than anyone else. Caterina turned around and said quietly, "I.....I love you too Kishi." She finally knew what her answer would be and she was finally able to understand her true feelings. She turned around and faced him, with small tears running down her face. "I-i love you too!" After saying this, her face started to turn red as well.  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:56 am
Krahe, without the both of them noticing had snuck into one of the abandoned rooms close to were the two lovebirds were and poked her head out smiling. 'this should be a very fun group...once we get a mission however...'She thought for a moment before cupping her hands around her mouth.LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-O~! C'mon, i dont see any making out! what is this PG!? She yelled and soon after started laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm
Kishi was going to say I love you too to Caterina, he looked at Krahe with an embassed look and quickly shot a sleep dart at Krahe."Ok...well Caterina can we meet somewhere tonight?"  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:24 pm
Caterina looked over and noticed that Krahe was there. After hearing what she said, Caterina's face turned bright red. She was about to say something to Krahe when she fell to the ground with a dart in her neck. She was about to go to her, when she heard Kishi ask her a quetion. "u-um, sure...w-where did you want to meet?'  
SWC510

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff