Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm
CeeMeAsMe
(You sure Sandy won't mind?)

(I am sure, I as well was going to say something about the prince's powers, they have no limits.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:35 pm
((so what should we change them to? I mean he could become to powerfull if we let him grow up with some kind of obscure power like bone manipulation))  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm
(i don't know, what was the king's power?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 pm
(He controls fire with his mind, and his mother contron water and turn invisibile, and sometimes transparent and disappear completely,)  

AlyaColman
Captain

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 pm
(assuming powers are somewhat genetic, how about giving him like a morphing power of sorts, and the transparent power of his mothers?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 pm
NinjaQtee
" I don't know. I can't smell that well." She said as she stood up.

Liliana turned and pointed towards the mountains beyond the city behind her. She could the heat in the winds she brought it. She pointed out towards them. " She pleaded with the stranger.  

AlyaColman
Captain

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 pm
(I'm okay with that, though he's still young (I think three months, two months? I don't remember,) so he wouldn't really be morphing completely yet or completely transparent, nor can he morph others yet.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 pm
((ya that sounds cool lol.))

Samiel looked back into the nursery, he had chosen to stay outside while Celia changed the princes clothes. "You got him dressed yet?"  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:27 pm
Celia had pulled off his silky baby robes and replaced them with a dark red cotton winzie of sorts and black pants that seemed to be ripped off at the bottom and rough baby booties. And to finish it off, she wrapped him in a black blanket. When she heard Samiel call she opened the door and smiled. "Instant baby Briar." She annouced to him. "What should we call him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Samiel shrugged, his hands in his pockets. "It doesnt matter to me. Its not like he's actually our kid." He grined. "If he was he would be whole lot better looking." He looked at the kid. "We can call him whatever you want."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

NinjaQtee

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 pm
AlyaColman
NinjaQtee
" I don't know. I can't smell that well." She said as she stood up.

Liliana turned and pointed towards the mountains beyond the city behind her. She could the heat in the winds she brought it. She pointed out towards them. " She pleaded with the stranger.

Kiki looked behind her as the girl pointed. " Oh. " Kiki said.
(( Writers block >_< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm
She smiled wide and laughed along with him. Then she looked back at the baby and thought for a moment. "How about Spencer? I've always liked that name." She said.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm
He looked at her. "Sure whatever you wanna call him is fine with me." He looked around to make sure no one was around. "Were gonna have to sneak out. They'll recognize us and him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Liliana faced her with saddened eyes. "They're burning the mountains forests again, aren't they?" She asked. She remembered, about seven months back the Aarons had begun the fires, but when the queen had given birth they had stopped.  

AlyaColman
Captain

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 pm
She shook her head. "I'm supposed to have him." She reminded him. "The queen's orders, but if they me with you, they might get suspisous."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff