Chat Zone Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 am
Busy with my social life.......(i only get on gaia early in the morning and late at night)
I do post paragraphs, but thats only half the time. You guys give me no material to work with. Goto the Hokkaido? forum i think, and goto the treehouse. You can't say i didn't paragraph there. I even killed off Cross in paragraph form. Which was hard since i didnt make it brutal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:25 pm
well it has gotten dead in the wearhouse -.-  

nightmerz

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 am
Don't you RP in multiple places anyway. The warehouse shouldn't be a big deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 pm
just leaving an update for everyone here, starting tomorrow you wont be seeing a lot of me for a little while...MapleStory is releasing a whole new set of 5 jobs...ive been waiting for them for about 3 months.anyway...ill be leveling up my characters and stuff...so please dont kick me out for "inactivity" or whatever its called,please?  

O_T_V_O_S

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

nightmerz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 pm
yeah i used to do that but you wanted to stop because you said it would confuse others -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 am
Since when did my opinion matter?
Not many people in here RP anyway.  

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

nightmerz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 pm
i know only alive place is hokiriku the only place that is barely alive and looks like its about to die like the rest is tokai  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 am
Most of the time when I was RPing the ppl I rp with didn't come on much. ;_;

& I slightly dislike my character. ;o;

Darkly Dearest Dreamer

Tipsy Conversationalist

devils3030
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am
im thinking abour stoping the rp's for now and start it erase everything and stat all over with our characters and everything no kings or anything until we figure out our next move what do you guys think??  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 am
technically all we need is members that remain active like me cool and you know i am XD  

nightmerz

devils3030
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm
yeah i know bro see if you know any active rp's that would like 2 be in here lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm
nope ive tried in the tank alot its like people hate it XD  

nightmerz

devils3030
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:24 pm
oo ok lol....well imma ask 2 pleace stop rping for now cause im clearing all the areas to have them blank so when we start over sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm
hey what do you guys think of this since we are starting all over why doesnt everyone start off F-rank (no kings yet) and out storyline should be that the 8 kings well 9 with the hurricane king are missing and a group of fake kings took over also know as the anti kings with a different type of regailia created to mimic the originals and then later on when we have a a lot of A rank riders we'll bring back the original kings (which will be nrpcs)who cant battle anymore and have to forfeit there title as kings and we'll battle it out to be kings (its just a start until we'll figure it out what you guys think?)  

devils3030
Captain

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:53 pm
The Anti-Kings still get to me. Why mimic.... are they really just the same roads they are copying....?
Something like tales of symphony? The spirit seals are like the spirits in attribute but completely different.
Like the
Flame / a counterpart could be the Apollon road.
Fang / Horn
Gaia / Jade
Wing / Hurricane is basically it
(I was lazy on the first half, ><)
Over / A suction type road. Rather than redirecting, absorption takes place.
Sonia / A road thats more about defense.
Rising / A sonic boom like road.... Using the colliding of air particles for base of all attacks.
Ring / A road that actually uses sound to distort, rather than understanding, with a short range.  
Air Gear:The Sky Is Ours

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff