Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:04 pm
Who's up for posting now?
Kirk?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Yep, we definitely need a Kirk post. ^^

...Are all males incapable of using common sense, or is it just my father?
*shakes head* I send him to the shops for pork stirfry strips, or any raw meat really, for the curry I plan to make tonight. What does he bring back?
Ham.
Because they didn't have any bacon at the shop! Argh!

Miran Yoko

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:17 pm
We need a Spock post. Well.. I do, anyways, XD

Kirk will do, though. Lotsa people need him.

Ah, i think its a pretty uniform thing with males to be incapable of the whole common sense thing.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:17 pm
I told her to get her butt in gear.
My stepdad's a chef so we don't have that problem but he does show that particular male trait in other areas.

ClubhouseFire
Captain

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:24 pm
<33 Well, I certainly hope that things feel better, Top-Side. <3

EDIT: Whoa... delay xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm
Dad shows it in all areas. He can't even follow instructions to put something together. The hardest thing is, he used to be able to. But after an accident that left him with brain damage, he can't. His memory is terrible, and he doesn't think things through. He's so impulsive!

It was easier when Mum was around. She could handle him far better than I can.

I have my own problems too, and dealing with him on top of those can get to me sometimes. Like today.

Miran Yoko

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:34 pm
That must be really tough, Miran. I'm lucky enough to say that none of my relatives have ever experienced Dementia. But, I have my own parental issues.

Thanks, Bard. My skin has always been a haphazard mess, so, we shall hope it improves. Thankfully, it healed for Prom!!! But, it got all worse again afterward.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:53 pm
It can be Top-Side, because I know it frustrates him as much as it does me, if not more. We get into fights because of it, and I hate that. I know it's not his fault, but... Sometimes I don't think logically, and when I'm letting my emotions rule, I say stuff that I really don't mean.

Lately I've been envying Vulcans for their control. Be nice to have such strong command over one's own emotions. ^^

Oh, and back on the previous topic... You're allergic to chocolate? That must suck! I'm a choc-aholic, but I can't eat the normal stuff anymore. It's gotta be sugar-free.

At least I can still have it though. I can't imagine not being able to eat it ever again.

Miran Yoko

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:02 pm
I admire the Vulcans for the same reason. Sometimes I wish I knew what the logical choice was.

Yeah, Hershey's is the worst for me, and other stuff is still pretty darn bad.

White chocolate only contains trace amounts of the stuff, so, I can eat it in moderation.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm
If I were allergic to chocolate, I wouldn't be able to eat the ice cream that I'm having right now! Chocolate, vanilla, and caramel. Yum. :3  

The Lady Bard

kamakazekitten

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm
Yes white chocolate is like 99% sugar.

XD

PS I already had my butt in gear when CHF told me to get it there XD

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:09 pm
That ice-cream sounded alright Bard, until you mentioned caramel! xD I have to watch what I eat there, too. Out of all the brands available here in Australia, there's only one that I've found that I can actually have, although a friend has mentioned another I could try.

White chocolate is my favourite! Is good to know that you don't miss out on chocolate altogether, Top-Side.

Miran Yoko

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Awww~ If I -were- allergic to food, I'd probably be the person to eat whatever it was anyway (if it didn't kill me). xD I love food WAY too much. <33

I only like white chocolate when it's on pretzels. Other than that... I'm kind of picky about it. lol ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image

And I've returned..
huh, I don't think I'm allergic to any type of food.
oh, is it my turn to post?

User Image

Bones McCoy

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:14 pm
I hope Zombie comes online soon!

...Oh right, she's working. Oh well >.<

KITTEN IS A PERV!! lol

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games