Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 pm
Alucard looked at Katsumi. "like i said before, if you do ill seal it." Alucard knew she was right, she was a new race of angel. Alucard looked back to Celeste. "And thats what im worried about. She may fall into the same confusion i was in!" He walked over to Celeste and looked her flat in the eyes. "Dont talk of destiny. I dont believe in it. I believe that all things are determined by the individual! You should know that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:14 pm
"i am perfectly fine like this" She twirls around in place "a new sense of power but at the same time new resposiblity" She looks over at Alucard and Celeste. "and i can sense feelings...i am not as weak as you two are putting me out to be"  

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 pm
Alucards eyes shifted to Katsumi, but his head didnt turn. "I never said you were weak. Its your power im worried about. ANd if you can read thoughts than what am i feeling right now?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 pm
"You don;t seem like the same Katsumi that I knew," Celeste said. "If you insist on commanding the light Army..... I will not follow you. I know that we make our own destiny, our own futures. Nothing is predetermined. God gave us free will for a reason. This is why I choose, not to follow Katsumi. I can't trust you"  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 pm
Alucard's eyes once again came to rest on Celeste. He sensed the worry in her voice. "Celeste..... are you sure? I mean...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm
"Celeste...i apologize...this is just a new feeling...ive locked myself away for so long....ive just returned...dont you remember how i used to act?" She takes Celestes hand in her hands looking her in the eyes.
"and right now...your feeling like you dont want me this close to Celeste, Alucard"  

Vice Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 pm
"No, this feeling is not the same person..." Celeste said trying hard not to stare directly into Katsumi's eyes. "Before, you were pure, its just during the war you got serious. Like anyone would. I cannot trust you.... Not like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:41 pm
*smiles and come up beside Katsumi and whispers softly in her ear* she thinks its you that cant be trusted, look at her, shes just as confused as Alucard once was.

*turns to look at Celeste and smiles* noone is ever the same Celeste, u kno that  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 pm
"im sorry you feel that way..." Looks at the rest of the army..."do you all feel this same way?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm
"People change, but not like this. I know the Katsumi I know and love is still there. But the darker presenceof something more is there as well. I am not confused. Takuto.... why bring our friends down!? Don't do this Katsumi...."  

Dria of the Lake

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:56 pm
"what if the darkness was caused by the purest thing in the universe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 pm
*stands there and smiles softly* u kno..i didnt really care, i just wanted Katsumi back..  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 pm
"What type of darkness? The devil kind? Then it is not possible. Darkness is sin, you and I both know this Katsumi. God is not sin, God didn't Cause sin. God cannot tolerate sin in Heaven. God didn't make Darkness.... God is the purest in the universe."

When Celeste heard what Takuto said she became enraged.
"You...how could you!?" Celeste yelled at him she put her hand on her sword getting ready to draw her weapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 pm
sigh..."but god created love...did he not? and so if my love went to the dark..." steps in front of Takuto  

Vice Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:02 pm
With her hand still on her sword hilt, Celeste looked at Katsumi:
"But did you have to fall as well?!"  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers