Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm
Trip made it to the gun store with no hassle and pushed the door open and tried getting the big box and bag up the stairs and to the roof without dropping them. "Where is everyone when you really need them, man." he said as he got to the roof and to the chopper. He layed the box inside then threw the bag inside after it. "now to wait for everyone else. wherever they are." Trip took out the pack he found on the carcass he searched and took out a special smoke and lit it up as he waited for the rest of them. "this is some good stuff!" he said amazed at the smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Jack nodded in the dark. "Yeah sadly it is, just a small heads up i don't know what kind of experiments they were doing down here, so there may be things worse than the zombies up to lurking down here." He warned the man following behind him.

Balan felt a slight chill traversing up and down his spine at this statement, suddenly feeling much less intelligent for insisting that he would go with Jack. No matter though, he wouldn't turn back because he was stubborn as a mule. "Please let that experimenting just be putting eyeshadow on wee cuddly bunnies," He groaned, rifling through his pockets with his free hand to find something to distract himself with, "Or perhaps experimental puppies that were mutated to be extra adorable." He knew that wasn't going to be the case, it never was, but joking about it made him feel distant from it.

Finally he found what he was looking for, his miniature rubix cube. He never actually tried to solve it, he just found the rotation very therapeutic and calming.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 pm
Jack chuckled softly as he shook his head. "Man I don't know what you're on but you definitely need to share." He said softly as the came into a large containment area. Jack hit the switch for the lights, the emergency lights turning odd to provide a bit of light but not much. He moved through the room inspecting the containment units pausing at one of them. "No I'm thinking it's stuff more like this." He said point to the creature inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:06 am
Peering at it from a safe distance, Balan shuddered, "That's nae a puppy." He twisted the cube nervously in his hand as he kept glancing at it. "I really hope it's either the only one, or that they're all locked up like this one. I really don't want to run into something that looks like that in the dark"

Struggling with himself about taking out another smoke, he stayed near the door of the room. "If this is anything like a hospital, there won't be any records or drugs kept in here. Meds will be kept in a fridge, and documents will be kept in the offices. Any government-run place is like that." He said, trying to provide any helpful information he could, as well as anything that would get them out of here, before he spotted a cool storage unit in the room, "For ******** sake, they keep it in here?" He walked over to it and opened it up, peering inside.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 am
gaara142
Trip made it to the gun store with no hassle and pushed the door open and tried getting the big box and bag up the stairs and to the roof without dropping them. "Where is everyone when you really need them, man." he said as he got to the roof and to the chopper. He layed the box inside then threw the bag inside after it. "now to wait for everyone else. wherever they are." Trip took out the pack he found on the carcass he searched and took out a special smoke and lit it up as he waited for the rest of them. "this is some good stuff!" he said amazed at the smoke.

Is it okay if my character makes a dramatic entrance in this part? Or should I wait until later, or should I describe how Paradise is?-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
gaara142

Is it okay if my character makes a dramatic entrance in this part? Or should I wait until later, or should I describe how Paradise is?-

(Better Hurry because we are going to take off once all of us have loaded our stuff in.)

Kearo grabbed the last canister and loaded it in the back of the car. "I call shotgun. Sorry to say this, but I cannot drive a car." He said to Bianca as he opened the passenger side door.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Bianca looked at him, stifling a laugh. "Really? You never learned how? Alright. Women are better drivers, anyway." She smirked at him playfully as she got into the car, revving up the engine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 pm
Kearo sat in the passenger seat. He felt a little embarrassed as he tried to avoid eye contact. He kept looking out the side window away from Bianca. "Great, you can fly a helicopter but you cannot drive a car. She probably thinks I am loser now. I feel like such an idiot." He thought and dropped his head down and let out a sigh.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 am
Trip looked over the side of the gun store and saw a car coming and figured it was Kearo and Bianca, so he pulled out an old ipod his friend gave him before left for new york. He scrolled through it and found Cannibal Corpse and smiled. "His favorite band. If only he was here." he said as he let out a sigh and a frown, but quickly put on a smile when he put the headphones in and put on Death Walking Terror.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 am
Joe burst out of of the house he had temporarily taken shelter in, nearly falling down the front steps as several zombies chased him out into the street. Joe turned in the direction that the helicopter had flown. He had seen it fly over to the Wal-Mart part of town, which was a short run from where he was. He continued running down the street, his asthma kicking in. He pulled his inhaler from his right jeans pocket, inhaling and giving him the gift of easy air. He was halfway to the Wal-Mart by now. The helicopter had landed 18 minutes ago, and he knew that if the survivors were smart, they wouldn't stick around much longer. He just hoped that, if they were like him and left right on time, which would be in 5 minute intervals, that they weren't leaving in two minutes, and that they were running just a couple minutes late. He realized that taking the road would put him at the Wal-Mart in 5 minutes, while cutting through the yards would get him there in only 4. He considered everything as he ran from the gaining horde of zack behind him, and realized that one minute could mean the difference between getting left behind and getting out of this god forsaken place. He darted left and darted through the yards of the very small neighborhood, hitting the occasional zombie in the head with his new baseball bat, making better time then he had thought. He burst out of the last yard and saw the back of the Wal-Mart. He knew that it would be faster to cut through the Wal-Mart, but he remembered about all the people that had tried to hold out there. He still heard their screams and cries in his head. He turned right, quickly running around the side of the Wal-Mart. He made it into the parking lot just in time to see a car stop next to the building the helicopter was resting on. He tried to scream, but remembered how easily attracted those huge zombies in the Wal-Mart were to noise. He was amazed at how the people had gathered supplies without attracting them, especially since they came in a helicopter. He buckled his military-grade back pack around his waist and chest, tightened the straps so the backpack tightly hugged his back, and used the last of his energy to sprint as fast as he could towards the people coming out of the car, who were still over a hundred feet away, the trail of zombies just a little farther back then they previously were.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 am
Jack shook his head softly as he stepped back from the containment unit. "What in god's name went on down here, it looks like it used to be human, I think they created more than one strain of virus, what's in that cooler." He asked as he moved across the room to look in the storage unit with the other man.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 pm
Kotey was stranded ontop of the roof with 6 other units. they had 10 total. The rest were killed off in the crash or M.I.A. He reloads his mp5. The other soldiers reload there guns as well. Kotey takes a green flare and gets it started. He drops it ontop of the roof so people can see where they are. To either help our provide an escape route. Kotey takes a deep breath after he drops a second one off the building into the streets. The rooftop is covered with flames around the helicopter. A red light from the chopper is flashing. Actracting alot of attention. Kotey runs over to the only door and walks insided the building down the stairs a bit. He is being cautious. There are no zombies in sight. He sets a small amount of c4 on the wall. After that he was one last thing. He can see the hordes of zombies rushing up the stairs. He runs up stairs slams the door shut and blocks it off with a pipe. "We are going to have to fight our way down men." His men smile and get into position around the door. Kotey gets inside the helicopter and gets on the minigun. It doesn't have alot of ammo. Though it should defend them off long enough to clear some room to escape if need be. He adjust the mini-gun to where it is facing the door. "Men are you ready!" They all cheer loud. Kotey smirks and decides to wait. Kotey sets his mp5 around his back by the strap. Then grabs the gun again getting ready and checking mution.  

Angels Vampyre

Angels Vampyre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm
The door began to be hit and was denting in from the zombies hitting it. "Lets get ready men!" He clicked a button on his watch and the c4 went off. The door blew out and smashed one of Koteys men against the heli. Splattering him all over. "********! Men get ready." The zombies began to come up the stairs. "Nobody fire untill this gun is out of amuntion do you understand" His troops yelled hell yes. He began to fire once a few zombies hit the door. He continued to fire ripping zombies apart. After a bit the very loud gun echoing the New York ran out of ammo. Kotey jumped off the chopper. He began to sprint behind a box. He leaned over it aiming directly at the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 pm
Kotey stands up and jogs over to the heli. He gets on the radio and sends out a broadcast. He then pulls out his combat knife and throws it into a zombies head. He sprints at the zombie. Pulls out his knife then kicks him down the stair case. With that he realized how many zombies there were and nearly had a heart attack. "Men! Block this door we have to leave now. We need a way the hell out there is way to many!"  

Angels Vampyre

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games