Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 am
(okay, thanks, and just a heads up, Shanty Town is in a very small town away from any big cities, and is surrounded by fields. In the country basically. I thought that's where you were driving lol.)

Cameron saw the bus slow to a stop as sparks flew out the back. He saw a figure get out, then dart into the neighborhood nearby. He felt sorry for who ever it was and wished them luck, talking into the radio to tell the other two not to worry about waking everyone, but to head up to the guard tower anyway for a shift change in 20 minutes. A few minutes later, he heard the sound of a fence rattling.

"Sh**," He said to himself, "One of them must be tring to hop the fence again."

He made one last look around, seeing that there was no danger for a couple of miles, and he climbed down to investigate the noise, knowing that he could take care of the noisebefore any danger got close. And if he couldn't take care of the noise, then they were screwed anyway.

He walked along the wall, looking carefully to make sure he didn't miss anything. He then heard the noise of a body hit the ground, and a voice followed by the chamber of a pistol being pulled back. Cameron pulled the bolt back on his .22, pushing it forward and loading a round into the barrel of the gun. he came around the corner of one of the houses and saw a person standing there, pistol at the ready. Cameron didn't know if they were friendly or hostile, but he wasn't about to take any chances. Before he could ask the person anything, one of the fort's residents, out for a midnight stroll, walked by, saw the person, and ran away screaming. The person tried to chase after her, but i pulled the trigger, clipping him in the right shoulderr before he could make it more then three steps, the man fell down hard. Cameron re-bolted the gun, running over to the man to see if he was okay, since he had accidentally shot the man in a panic. but when Cameron turned the man over, he was unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:23 am
Takuha
((I only just saw that the guild description said it's gone on for three years, I figured it was like all zombie films in that it's as the infection's spreading. I'm pretty sure by now some half crazed soldiers would have found one of the hundreds of nukes scattered around and would have blown the zombie population back to hell. But anyway yeah aparently it's three years since the outbreak started)).

(okay thanks. It's nice to know I wasn't too far off lol)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Urbnja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 am
keith looks around and hears foot steps in the midnight snow. He sees some one walking and they notice him. With out hesitating they were startled and ran away screaming. "Wait! wait!" He said loudly as he ran after them. A piercing pain comes through his shoulder as his body collapses to the ground. Hes been shot! Things get even colder than before and he hears some one else walking up to him as he lays on the ground blanked by some snow. His vision starts to fade and he falls out of consciousness...
...He awakens in a room laying on a sofa. It seemed like a living room; Sofa, table, T.V. The only thing uncommon about this one was that the windows were patched up and some one sat in a chair in front of him. keith feels his right shoulder and a blood stained wrap is wrapped around it. His whole right sleeve was ripped off. "Uagh.."keith moaned and sat up and sees some one with a cocked-bolt-gun-of some sort."are you the one...." he stops and checks his things. Nothing was taken but his gun and the two daggers he had in his backpack. And then continues, "are you the one who shot me!?" the man blankly stares at him as they open their mouth to speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:02 am
Maryse sat in the car impatiently as Richie helped the man into the Hummer's back seat, then got into the passenger seat. As soon as she was sure the door was shut, Maryse shifted the car into 'drive' and hit the accelerator as hard as she could. Richie had leaned out of the window to shoot at a group of zombies that had come within range of his shotgun. He's an idiot, she thought. A trigger-happy idiot. His final shot hit a zombie in the neck, causing its head to fall off of its shoulders and roll underneath the tires of the Hummer. Maryse tried not to think about the way the car lurched when it drove over the head.

Within seconds, they were on the road again, leaving the grocery store and the zombies shambling around in its parking lot far behind.

Maryse listened intently as Richie spoke with the man, Greg, but said nothing herself. Richie seemed to distrust Greg's story. He said he'd been working in an office building about a mile away when his boss tried to eat him. He ran, 'borrowing' a car and gun from the army, and crashed at the grocery store. He claimed he'd received the wound on his leg when he crashed his car. Maryse had to admit that it did sound fishy.

When the undead triumphed, the world fell into utter chaos. Civilization failed. Social order evaporated. The rich and the powerful, along with their families, friends, and associates, disappeared, isolating themselves inside bunkers and secure areas across the world. The police and the military disbanded. The people were left to fend for themselves. Some of them became looters, bandits, common street thugs. The rest became victims. Cities became battlegrounds, scattered groups of citizens fighting to defend barricaded areas from both zombies and human renegades. As the cities were picked clean, the zombies fanned out into suburban neighborhoods, then into rural homes and farmhouses. Neglected machines broke down or blew up. Nuclear meltdowns and other industrial accidents became common, polluting the landscape with toxic chemical byproducts. Communication and transportation collapsed. Over time, the fires died, the explosions ceased, and the screams faded. Survivors began to run low on supplies, forcing them to face the zombies during foraging missions, evacuations, or battles driven by desperation and insanity.

She'd lost track of time a long time ago, but Greg sounded as if he'd just recently learned that the epidemic was a pandemic. She was suspicious. Still, she kept her eyes trained on the road in front of her, her ears trained on the men beside her, and her lips shut. They'd remain shut until someone spoke to her.

Silence is golden, she thought.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 am
Richie rode in silence, waiting for Greg to respond. He looked at Maryse, noticing that she seemed to be enjoying the silence. He was still wary of her, however. He was grateful he met up with her, but she seemed like she would leave him for dead if she had the chance, or if he did even the smallest thing wrong. He wasn't going to say anything however, but he was going to have to have his guard up now more than ever. Not only for zombies now, but also in case one of the two people he was with, or anyone for that matter, might try something stupid. and if that happened, he would have do be ready to do anything to survive. he hoped it wouldn't come to that however.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:53 am
(wow, i totally missed my que. if no one minds im just going to show up near the fort later next to the abanodon bus Pocky, your going to be with me)
Mikhail takes a slow drag from his cigarette keeping it pressed to his lips holding it a while before letting it out slowly. He loved smoking, inspite of the fact that he could harldy find a fresh pack and was left with stale left overs, but thats what happens with civilization falls. He guns the van down the empty road avoiding any undead he finds, as much fun as it was to run them over it was unsafe for the POS van he managed to get running. He sighed remembering the 64 pontiac he had fixed up with blood and sweat, it was the only thing he loved. His knuckles went white as they gripped the wheel remembering how damaged it was after his excape from the city and having to blow it up when it was filled with undead and some women he picked up to use as bait. He could still see her face banging against the window after he had crawled out the back, undead fingers ripping her head back and the spray of blood. Another drag and the smoke whipped out the window, out of the corner of his eyes he noticed something. Then the sound hit him, a motor bike, he was so deep in his own head that he hadnt noticed the annoying scream of a japanese made rice burner. he fallowed the sound for a while knowing the snow and cold made it difficult to move anything that didnt have four wheels. The sound was getting closer, Mikhail knew the driver of the s**t bike was getting closer. He didnt like the idea of haveing some one else with him, even if he just used them for bait or a distraction. it got too costly to fed them and watch them till they became usefull. He listened for the sound he knew would eventually happen, then it did. the crash, Mikhail smirked and slowed the van, coming to a stop. causully he walked over to wreak to find the bike and driver undamaged just beat up from a slip up. Both still funtioning just out, he pushed the driver over with his foot to see her face. She moaned like a little kid asleep, he kneeled down for a closer look pushing dirt and snow off her cheeks. She was pretty, liked her lips, he gave it a thought that it had been a while since he had been with a women. perhaps this one could do a few things for him before he disposed of her. he grabbed her ragged jacket and her belongings dragging them both carelessly to the van. he tossed them both in the back of the van like sacks of potatoes before goig back for the bike. Taking more care with the bike them his did for the human he secured it before getting back into the van and taking off like a bat out of hell. After drving for another hour he noticed in the failing light the shape of a bus. From the build up of snow around the wheels and the lack of foot prints is had been there a little while but not long. he wasnt sure if it was long enough for the zombies to get bored with it and move on or if they where still feeding off what ever poor basterd that had been driving it. he slowed and considered checking it for supplies when farther in the distance he noticed a makeshift fort. He knew that was his better bet and headed for the wall of cars and randon junk looking for a way in for himself and his van. waste not ,want not  

behind her eyes waiting

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 am
"Hey, dude relax. Just lay down and I'll explain everything," Cameron said as the man laid down.

"Yes, I'm the one that shot you. I didn't mean to. It looked like you were going after Marcy, and I panicked and pulled the trigger. I deliberately aimed not to kill you though. Trust me, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead by now."

Cameron let what he had said sink in to the man before he continued.

"The name's Cameron. I'm the 'leader' of Shanty town. Before you say anything, I need to know some things. Like, what the H*ll were you doing in our perimeter, who are you, where did you come from, all that jazz. So speak. Oh, and try anything funny, and I'll aim better this time."

Cameron motioned to his .22, then leaned back in the chair and listened to the man speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:17 am
(oh jeez thanks eyes, great intro for my character stare i still loves you)  

Jenocide Doll

Fashionable Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 pm
NoLifeKing66
Maryse noticed out of the corner of her eye that Richie was watching her as he was waiting for Greg's response. She tried to ignore him, but if there was one thing she hated, it was having eyes on her. She turned and glared at him, her frosty green eyes locking onto his, entirely unforgiving.

"What are you looking at?" she asked. It was the first time she'd spoken since Greg had joined them.

(Richie wasn't staring, he looked at her and noticed how she felt. he was looking straight ahead. it was only a glimpse sorry I forgot to mention it in my post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:43 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
NoLifeKing66
Maryse noticed out of the corner of her eye that Richie was watching her as he was waiting for Greg's response. She tried to ignore him, but if there was one thing she hated, it was having eyes on her. She turned and glared at him, her frosty green eyes locking onto his, entirely unforgiving.

"What are you looking at?" she asked. It was the first time she'd spoken since Greg had joined them.

(Richie wasn't staring, he looked at her and noticed how she felt. he was looking straight ahead. it was only a glimpse sorry I forgot to mention it in my post.)

(I guess I'll just go back and delete that post, then. If Maryse isn't involved in the action, then there's nothing for me to do. Couldn't you have just worked with it, instead of correcting me? At least the story could have kept going.)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:46 pm
(yeah. Just waiting on Takuha now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(yeah. Just waiting on Takuha now.)

(I hate waiting on people. You never know when, or if, they're going to show up again.)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Jenocide Doll

Fashionable Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 pm
(yeah really. apperently im still knocked out. Eyes left kinda a too opened ended intro for out characters. i guess some one can bring him in oither weise hes just going to wander around like an idoit at the shnaty town rofl )  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games