Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Gundam Seed &amp; Destiny Guild Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:53 pm
Ophiuchus
biggrin Yay! I'll be handing out bottles there at the convention. Of course, because it's illegal to import ketchup, i'll need to take the labels and buy some there. xd

to cosco xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:11 pm
I got bored. All modes of Zaku in "Lowehart Custom" colors!

Blaze Zaku Warrior
User Image

Slash Zaku Warrior
User Image

Zaku Warrior
User Image

BONUS!
Zaku Prototype
User Image  

Ophiuchus
Captain

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:33 am
Ophiuchus
biggrin Yay! I'll be handing out bottles there at the convention. Of course, because it's illegal to import ketchup, i'll need to take the labels and buy some there. xd

good representative mrgreen xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:34 am
xd I'm all excited. I get to run around in a skirt, act like Lunamaria, and hand people bottles of ketchup.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:32 pm
i get to pose around for photos as a pimping asshat xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:33 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:14 pm
okay, they also do the boots. works out $250 plus boots for the complete uniform. I ordered my lunamaria one today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:09 pm
Additional additional. I just complimented the crew on their accurate, quality work.
They say they're well known in china, aim to beat the quality of Japanese goods, and because I mentioned our ZAFT group cosplay, they said if I ever need to order a batch of uniforms, they'll give us a discount!  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:35 pm
Ophiuchus
Additional additional. I just complimented the crew on their accurate, quality work.
They say they're well known in china, aim to beat the quality of Japanese goods, and because I mentioned our ZAFT group cosplay, they said if I ever need to order a batch of uniforms, they'll give us a discount!

eek im ordering a good 2-4 costumes form them

I demand discounts XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:48 am
Sorceress Lixing
Ophiuchus

I demand discounts XD
are you really? i'll talk to them on your behalf if you want.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:57 am
Ophiuchus
Sorceress Lixing
Ophiuchus

I demand discounts XD

thats more or less an estimate but yes XD
me - asshat
sister - mia/lacus
bro - undecided

and a possible nother one but it all depends when i scrap up the money good thing i have a year till AX twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:20 am
Sorceress Lixing
Ophiuchus
Sorceress Lixing
Ophiuchus

I demand discounts XD

thats more or less an estimate but yes XD
me - asshat
sister - mia/lacus
bro - undecided

and a possible nother one but it all depends when i scrap up the money good thing i have a year till AX twisted
Right, shall I tell them to contact you? They could tell you what sort of discount you're looking for for your parts, and then you'd know if it's 3 or 4. wink  

Ophiuchus
Captain

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:25 pm
is it just me or do I find no weakness in this Destiny Gundam...for now ninja ....or the other gundam Rey is piloting and on that note when the frowk did Shinn the a** hooked up with Lunamaria XD
there is no chemistry in them XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:21 am
Sorceress Lixing
is it just me or do I find no weakness in this Destiny Gundam...for now ninja ....or the other gundam Rey is piloting and on that note when the frowk did Shinn the a** hooked up with Lunamaria XD
there is no chemistry in them XD

he hooked up..because..he killed her sister xd
it went like this...
Shinn: sorry
Luna: *cries and hugs*
Shinn: *hugs back*
next scene
Shinn: sorry
Luna: *cries*
Shinn + Luna: *hug and kiss*

and Destiny does look uber, but it's only been introduced for ..like what 2 eps
and Legend...Rey hasn't even used his funnels yet xd
we need the new Freedom and Justice now xp  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:33 am
stare These lameass semi-homosexual characters keep moving in on my womens. If I see a Shinn at AX, i'm gonna slap him and say "You're never getting close to me, Shinn! Stop dreaming!" ...Because that'd make me feel better. 3nodding  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games