Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Joe stood up as random feeling of depression hit him.
"If you would excuse me, I need to get some air," Joe said, standing up and walking out the front door of the manor. He walked around a bit, noticing how cold it was in Russia. He walked around to the side of the manor, jsut getting a feel for the grounds. He had his head down and he walked slow, just thinking of wa=hat had happened in his life so far. His girlfriend, the zombies, the confiscation of his explosives, and the possibility of losing the trust of everyone in the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Claire was wondering around when she noticed a lone person standing outside by himself. A survivor? He must have some supplies... she thought. She took out her father's combat knife and crept up behind him. She wrapped her arm around his torso and held her knife to his throat. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered. "Je dirai seulement cet une fois monsieur. Me donner toutes vos provisions ou je découperai votre gorge." She had no idea what his nationality was.  

Fondateur

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 pm
Joe felt an arm wrap around his chest, followed by the touch of cold steel against his neck. He heard a voice talk in his ear in what he thought was French. Joe didn't understand the language, but he understood that the person ahd a knife against his kneck, and the fact that he didn't understand what they had said scared him. He reacted by pure istinct. He grabbed the knife hand, pushing it away from his throat as he stepped away and out of the grip of the had around his torso. He spun around to see his attacker, a woman. Scratch that. A girl that looked about his age. But he didn't care who she was or how old she was. He held the knife so the blade went down along his arm for a fast arm-slash attack if need be.

"Who the f*** do you think you are?! Trying to kill me like that!" Joe shouted at the girl, loud enoguh so he hoped the people inside the manor would hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:29 pm
Claire gasped a little. An American...In Russia? She thought. "So...You are American?" She said with a heavy French accent. "I said for you...Give me all your provisions...Or I cut your throat." She placed her hand on the crowbar she had strapped to her back, ready to strike at a moments notice. It sounded like she had trouble speaking English.  

Fondateur

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Joe was shocked at hearing english from this stranger. He saw her reach behind her back, so he got into a dashing pose, ready to lunge at her with speed and agility if she came at him.

"I am American. And boy, did you pick the wrong day to screw with me. I don't think you're in any position to be asking for provisions. Now, drop your weapons, all of the, and walk to the front of the manor. I swear to God, if you try anything, I'll cut you so deep you'll be able to see your own blood," Joe threatened, a look of seriousness on his face. He didn't want to hurt the girl, but if she came at him, or if he felt like he was in danger, he would strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 pm
"Look monsieur...I really don't want...To do this." She started to pull her crowbar out and as she did her other hand discretely took out the pistol she had holstered in her cloak and she shot at Joe's knee. She then put her pistol away and took her crowbar out. The look on her face really did show that she didn't want to do it.  

Fondateur

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm
Binaca frowned slightly at Joe's sudden exit. He looked.. rather upset when he left. He wasn't always the most cheerful guy.. but this was different. he looked plain out depressed. As much as she still wanted sto smash his head in, she couldn't let him just walk out looking so sad. She got up from her seat and followed out after him, the cold air hitting her hard in her thin dress. "s**t!!" she squeaked, wrapping her arms around herself. Here did he go? She walked around to the side in time to see him havign some sort of showdown with a girl. "Oy! Th' hell are you two doing standing out in the cold.. and who the hell are you anyway?" she said, staring at the girl now. That's when the gun shot off and she gave a yelp, kickign off her heels and sprinting at the girl, and lunging at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm
Joe saw the girl pull a pistol out of her pocket as she pulled out a crowbar off her back. Joe dove to the side as the shot was fired, just missing his knee. He rolled to a stop, grabbing the knife that ahd fallen during his roll, and turned around to face the girl, all in a swift movement.

"What the ****! You shot at me!" Joe shouted at her, his face showing pure anger and fear. He didn't know she had a pistol. He saw her put it away and pull out her crowbar. He could tell by the look on her face she didn't want to do what she had done or what she was about to do.

"You're one crazy b****, you know that? Alright, I'll give you one last chance. Drop you gun, crowbar, and any other weapons you might have, and head to the entrance of the manor. Otherwise, I'll show you how good of a dancer I really am," Joe said, a slight smile crossing his face, but he hoped he wouldn't have to fight this girl.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm
Joe looked past the girl to see Bianca sprinting in her dress and barefeet at the girl.

"Bianca! What are you doing here?! Stop! You'll get yourself killed!" Joe shotued confused about both why Bianca was out here in the first place and why she was trying to save him, considering she wanted to smash his head in earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm
Claire saw Binaca charge at her and she stepped to the side and just barely avoided her. She turned back to Joe and heard of how good a dancer he was. She smiled a little. "Well then..." She bowed and crossed her chest with her crowbar at the same time. Then she stood and readied her crowbar like a rapier. "...Let us dance."  

Fondateur

Inkspills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Binaca hit the ground with a thud and scowled. "And now I'm on the ground and it's cold and.." she glared up at Joe. "..it's your fault!" She got up and backed off a bit.. seeing as she didn't have any weapons and that was her heroic act for the day. "Fighting out in the cold.. stupid people.. could just go inside where it's warm at least.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Joe watched as bianca ran right passed the girl.

"Bianca! Get inside! I don't want you to get hurt! Tell the others to hurry up! I can only dance for so long!" Joe shouted, placing himself between the girl an Bianca, making sure the girl wasn't going to go for Bianca. Joe stood there, waiting for Bianca to get out of there. He didn't want to start fighting and potentially have Bianca get hurt in the crossfire. He knew that he wouldn't last long against a crowbar weilding crazzy*** chick with an eight inch combat knife, but he had to try, if only to make sure Binaca got out of tehre safely.

"I was afraid you'd say that," Joe said staring at the girl.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Fondateur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Claire saw Vincent out of the corner of her eye but paid him no mind. She twirled her crowbar the way a fencer twirls his foil. She slowly approached him and lunged forward, making a stabbing motion with her crowbar. With how fluid her motions looked it seemed as if she practiced fencing before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Kearo pushed his chair back and got up. "Excuse me for a second. I need to use the bathroom." Kearo left the banquet hall and looked around for the bathroom. He entered a long hallway with many door. "One of these should have one." He opened door after door finding nothing that he needed. "No.... no.... nope.... not it.... can't take a dump in here....." He walked to the end of the hallway and opened the last door. "Gotcha." He entered and turned on the light. He walked up to the toilet bow, undid his belt, dropped pants, and sat down. "Hmmm... I wonder where Bianca went to. Well, I can't worry about it now." He heard noises coming from outside. "What the...?"  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games