Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Like Freebies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Amaya was still in the back, bored by what was going on. She hoped that class would be out soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm
Christine walked into the classroom. It was her first night in Cross Academy. She recognized some noble vampires in the room. There were even elves and stuff. But what caught her attention most were her relatives, Kaname and Yuuki. A dark thought came to her head but she rubbed it off when someone went to greet her.  

angelaCG

gdih

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 am
hannah walked in, noticing someone looking a bit troubed. it was christine.
"hey christine! why do you look so troubled?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 am
She looked at the girl who greeted her with so much energy. She felt the opposite. Studying wasn`t her cup of tea. Though grades are always high, she was tired of it. "The aura feels so... Dark. It`s like a fight will break out so easily here."

angelaCG

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:34 pm
"Oh, hello Christine, I have been waiting your arrival. I trust your Trip was good" I murmured slightly bowing
I stood in front of the class saying
"This is Cristine,please help her with whatever she needs. I had her brought to the academy for a personal reason,do not ask" I went back to my seat and started taking random pics with my Dsi  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm
-walks into the classroom-  

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm
Nick walks to Cristine and outscretched his arm towards her ofering a hand shake with a bright smile on his face, "Why hello there how are you"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:05 pm
"So why the ******** am I suppose to kiss Cristine's a**? I hope you haven't forgot that I am a pureblood vampire, doing some one else's biding is not a job for the likes of me!" Haydn gives a mean stare to Cristine.  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 am
"Oh,Ruka, please report any further interuptions by Hadyn to the chairman.I have some where to go." I said to her and quickly walked out of the room at a rapid pace  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 am
"Oh,Ruka, please report any further interuptions by Hadyn to the chairman.I have some where to go." I said to her and quickly walked out of the room at a rapid pace  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angelaCG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:17 am
Christine looks at all the members of the night class present inside. There were those that welcomed her properly while one didn`t do so well on the manner. She turns to Amber, "Thank you for introducing me. Yes, I`ve had a good trip." She smiled a sly smile. After saying such, Christine smiled gently at Nick as she said "I`m fine. Thank you for asking." She saved the rude one last and glared at this naive pureblood who was staring at her all the same.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 am
Haydn starts laughing "Jee you look like you want to hurt me! But you won't because it's against rules...isn't that right your royalty?"  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 am
Nick took Cristine hand and kissed it like a true gentleman and then placed his other hand holding her hand,"Don't pay attention to him no one here does smile "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 am
Haydn grabs the teachers desk with one hand and throws it torwards Cristine and Nick. "SAY THAT TO ME IN THE FACE scream !!!!"  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:13 am
Flashes right in front of Hadyn and grabs the desk and whispers in his ear,"Stop before you get yourself hurt, she's a Kaname this is her teritory you can beat her on her on her teritory"  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games