Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
Fair Grounds: Kissing Booth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 pm
Isabella was in a deep, relaxed sleep by now, and didn't really notice except for a slight movement of her hand to his arm, resting lightly there in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm
Dante slept through the night with a firm hold on Isabella. When the next day came he lazily opened one eye and yawned. He sat up and rubbed his head. He looked down and smiled at Isabella. He stretched his wing, gently lifted himself into the air, and quietly landed next to the mattress, "Sleep well princess." He yawned again, stretched, wrote a note saying he went to go get something to eat and drink, and then flew off.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 am
Isabella slept a bit after he had left, something pulled her from sleep. As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw the sun just barely rising. *Beautiful...* She sat up, looking around, noting she was on the mattress more than next to it, she smiled, thinking of how she may have gotten there. Stretching and letting out a light yawn, she snapped, changing her clothes. She looked at her stomach as it started rumbling slightly. She decided to sit down in the chair Dante had, when she found the note saying he was going to get something to eat. She smiled to herself and snapped a book in her hands, tilting the chair back as he had.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Dante sighed with relief as he flew back to the kissing booth, "Thank god they had some left." He had a bottle of a red liquid and a doughnut. He landed as he finished the doughnut and saw Isabella reading. He smiled, snuck up behind her, and tilted her head back and kissed her. He smiled as he pulled back, "Morning princess."  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm
Isabella jumped as she was suddenly kissing someone. she recognized who instantly, and close her eyes, smiling as he pulled back and opened her eyes. She blushed at being called a princess, she was far from one, in her eyes. "Morning, Dante."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Dante smiled and stretched his one demonic wing, flapped it once, and began to hover in the air, "Guarding the post? Not many people show up anymore you know." He took a drink of the stuff he got.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm
"Meh... it's ok, I suppose i should get my sister to do this work." She thought about what he had said about the whole camping out the post. "i just lost my house.. so this is where i stay, i suppose.." She looked up at him again and did a double take, then stared slightly at his wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm
After a couple days, you find Isabella passed out on a mattress with a book near her, her dress kind of surrounds her, but she's out. In fact she's so asleep if a train were to go near her, it wouldn't bother her one bit.  

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm
A small mutt padded towards the booth, sniffed the girl, then continued walking, leaving a faint smell of smoke behind it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:58 pm
Dante arched a brow at what she said. Lost her home. As the days went by he watched her and said nothing. He hovered above her and was just thinking. He arched his brow as a mutt went by with the smell of smoke. He shook his head, landed back on the ground, and lightly shook Isabella, "Isabella. Wake up. I wanna ask you something."  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Bella woke slightly. "Mm... " Everything still a blurr, she turned slightly, so be laying on her back and then opened her eyes fully, blushing then. "Dante!..." She turned a deep crimson. "How long have you been watching me?" She sat up quickly then held her head as she got a dizzy spell.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Dante smiled, "Not that long. Listen. I was wondering. Since you dont have a place to stay would you like....to stay with me?" He looked away blushing as he finished the sentence.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm
"Y..you want me to stay with you?" She asked turning a bit crimson, adding onto the blush that was already there. She thought a moment. *It wouldn't hurt.. a nice safe place to sleep in.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Dante chuckled, "Yeh. I have an extra room in my house and nobody has used it for a while and since you dont have a place to stay....maybe...." He smiled.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

-l- Hikari Mikazuki -l-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 am
Isabella smiled and stood next to him. "Ok... I'd be honored. Thank you^^" She giggled and gave him a hug.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff