Open Grassy Field Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm
A bullet slammed into his shoulder and made him stumble a bit. "Oh I see...." He put his hands on the floor, a large white aura ball appeared in his hand, "Suck on this punk!!!" He threw it towards the gunner, as it traveled across the field it made a whistling sound. It hit it's target and blew up making a huge while light. Sukyo sat on the floor and examined his shoulder. "Damn...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
( VEGAS K I N G S L E Y )

x x x x ι & ηeeɗ &α & ʜeɾo x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x τo & sαѵe & & ɱe &ηoɯ x x x x x x x x x x x x x

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ Vegas' eyes became misty almost immediately, "She never wanted to be with me, every moment she spent with me... she was unhappy," her voice was a hoarse whisper, "I would rather have never seen her than see her unhappy with me," she added, remembering the day her mother left. Last day of school, Vegas had been so happy, her dad picked her up from school and promising that Joliette would be there to hug her. When they arrived, no one was there, the house was mess and everything that represented Jolie's presence was gone, so was she. Vegas cried herself to sleep that night.

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ A sharp gasp erupted from the pinkette's throat, she was thankful that Noelani had helped her but she couldn't believe the situation. "Thank you," she mumbled, unable to say anything more.

ι & ηeeɗ & α &ʜeɾo & x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User Image
x x x x τo & sαѵe &ɱʏ & ʟιғe x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

YaniieClumsy

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm
Sukyo took off his shirt and saw blood dripping from his bullet wound, "A clear enter and exit..." He wiped the blood from his stomach and chest. "You wouldn't happen to have any bandages on you would you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Ƞoelani βoulay
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

❥✦ Noelani gave Vegas a big hug and pulled away, smiling. She decided she didn't want to go into her own past with her mother - not now. Maybe later, sometime. Noelani saw Sukyo, and affirmed in her mind that later was definitely the time. She jumped around, coming out from behind the tree. "I do!!" The girl ran over to him, opening her side bag and pulling out some bandages. She continued to lay out a series of bandaids, bandages, wound cleaners, and medicines.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 pm
Sukyo winced at the occasional sharp pain, "Thanks alot." He smiled, "It's funny, my first day back on earth and I get shot." When she was done he put his shirt back on. "Well it's late guys, we should sleep." He wasn't tired but he though they were.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
( VEGAS K I N G S L E Y )

x x x x ι & ηeeɗ &α & ʜeɾo x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x τo & sαѵe & & ɱe &ηoɯ x x x x x x x x x x x x x

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ Vegas had returned the hug, she felt comfortable and found some solace, it was the friendly, comforting hug she hadn't received in a long time. She realized how much she missed the feeling of that kind of hug. Ensuring that she wouldn't cry, she made her way over to Sukyo and Noelani, showing a small amount of concern but she was worried.

fillerfillerfillerfiller"I'm actually not all that sleepy," Vegas stated, her mind wandered to Strength, she had a feeling he probably wasn't awake, sleeping on that uncomfortable looking couch.

ι & ηeeɗ & α &ʜeɾo & x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User Image
x x x x τo & sαѵe &ɱʏ & ʟιғe x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

YaniieClumsy

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:43 pm
"Ok, I feel that when you girls do sleep I'll need to leave you be, if I'm being hunted I don't want you in the middle of it." He got up and sighed, he picked up his sword and holstered it. He hated leaving people he considered friends behind, but he knew it would be best. "So when you sleep and then arise in the morning I'll be gone, it's for your ow safety." He looked up and studied the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:51 pm
☯Sukyo☯

║Run? Or stay?║
☠Why even try?
☠Why care?
☠Why me?

User Image
"Well until you both sleep I'll stay, just a precaution..." He knew there was more to it then that but that's all he had to say at the moment, he was still trying to figure himself out after all. He laid back onto the grass and watched the stars again, it help calm his nerves. He watched the night sky and smiled each time a shooting star passed by, he loved it.

"You know...you forget all your problems looking up there, it just...how do I say it? It takes your mind off of everyday things and has us ask ourselves, how did it all come to be? What else is out there that we haven't found yet. There is so much to explore...but each human life is so short. You barely have enough time to study a few stars before you die... It's night's like these that I missed when I was up there in heaven...It's times like these that I can truly be myself." He smiled and put his hands behind his head. Examining the stars was his favorite thing to do on earth, and he enjoys every second of it.

☠Because you can...
☠Because you have a good heart...
☠Because fate chose you...

Wuufi

OG Fox

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:58 pm
((Sorry, I'm a bit busy with high school D: I'll post a reply soon!

Oh my god, I forgot about this v-v I am so sorry!!!! ))  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff