Reply ◆ Archived Threads
Weaponry Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image"I'm fine like this, thanks" He gently said. "Now... returning to Arisawa" He said as he walked and stood face to face with Rukia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:47 am
He wants me to hit him over the head. Rukia thought incredulously, also making a note to meet the girl who had come in again later. She didn't think Gizmo-sensei wanted any more interruptions.....
"Ok," she muttered to herself, taking a deep breath. She didn't expect to be able to hit him on the first try, but she tightened her grip on the shinai and lunged, bringing it down in a sort of left-suburi motion.

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:28 am
User Image"Lesson one" He said as he quickly move forward. He was taller than Rukia so he leaned and whispered to her ear "Don't leave space for your opponent to approach" Then he tapped her forehead making her to give some steps backward. "Again" He said smiling and waving his tail.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 am
I hate being short. Not that that's any excuse.... she grumbled internally. She stepped back a few feet, and held her bamboo sword up guardingly.  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 am
User ImageHe was waving his tail, after all this was fun for him because he doesn't have to kill anyone. "C'mon Arisawa" He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:53 am
Rukia stood, calculating. She took a step, and swung, the wooden blade arcing towards his legs-  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:59 am
User Image"Lesson 2" He said as he kicked the shinai to take it out of her hands. "Hold your weapon firmly, so your opponent doesn't take advantage of you"  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:31 pm
[ I'm gonna make a layout later since i gota go after about 10 minutes T~T ]

Rina ran to the Weaponry class and as clumsy as she was she almost fell while running. Well anyway she managed to keep balance and as she flipped her hair out of her eyes she sighed in relief. 'at least this time i kept balance' she though and she was rather proud of her self. She nodded slightly and smiled.

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:39 pm
Rukia held on to her shinai, and was about to counter, when the doors to the ampitheater swung open with a bang. Rukia looked up, surprised, and saw a girl standing in the doorway, smiling. Another student...?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image When he kicked Rukia's shinai he saw a girl almost falling, that distracted him so he losed balance and fell. "tssss tsss tsss, that hurts!!!" He said while laying on the floor"  

Gizmo Rvg

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm
[*cough* Well...i gota go now x.x But i shall be back tomorrow for more awesomeness ]

She glared at the boy that was laying on the floor and while she was wondering 'did I do something again' she sighed once again. She ran to the unknown boy and started shaking her head a bit worriedly "I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm so so so sorry". She kept repeating the word 'sorry' but then it got a bit awkward so she decided to stop.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:47 pm
"Umm..Hello..." Rukia said to the new girl. All of a sudden Gizmo-sensei tripped and fell spectacularly. She jumped, but offered a hand. "...A-are you okay...?" she asked at his sudden loss of balance.  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm
User ImageHe took Rukia's hand and while standing he slightly grimaced in pain. "Yes, dont worry... but I guess it will be all for today" He hesitantly said. Then he looked at the new girl "Sorry, but you'll have to wait until next class" He said embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:11 pm
She nodded to Gizmo-sensei, still wondering if he was actually okay. He just fell down a little.... Did the new girl do something to him...? she thought.  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Gizmo Rvg

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image"Should we go somewhere else Arisawa?" He asked Rukia as he watched carefully the new girl.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff