Submit

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 pm
~I was somewhat glad that no one notice me at all....Though I was really here just to pass time...I glance over at the clock and sighed...not much else I can do...but at lest try to leave without drawing much attention......~

"I wonder what Akyo is doing right now...."

~I mutter to myself, now going over to grab my bag and replace my sketchbook back in it...I started to walk out toward the door but I pause for a moment...and look a bit indifferent...~

"How long are you guys going to stand in the hallway?"

~I stated to the group...mostly because they were in the way...the other reason was cause I'm bored at this moment...Though I normal act meekly unless I have a reason not to be...which mostly ends up people taking it the wrong way...I really need to stop being so indifferent at certain times...I thought, now kind of regretting what I just said......~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•Rykier Kurt`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rykeir sighed, trouble shrouble. He turned walking away from the hallway crowd. He petted Apollo soothingly mumbling his annoyances to him. He looked back at the people as he reached the door.

User ImageUser Image  

Fujiwara Chiaki

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Lucas rolled his eyes and walked 10 feet away from Mi for good measure and turned back to shout at them."That good enough for you? And I'm Lucas Amself if you need to know and that kid there is Rykeir. He's got a snake on him so don't piss him off."They had wasted enough time already and others were of the same opinion."Do you sense her anywhere, Aislyn?"

(Ooc:crap in the form of my mother happened last night and I lost what I was typing. Sorry)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:29 pm
~I sighed when they finally did move out the way...I went past them and left the hallway to head back to my dorm.....~

(OOC: Not to be mean or anything....but I just wanted this character somewhere else at the moment..XD sorry...)  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

Fujiwara Chiaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•Rykier Kurt`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rykier sighed pushing the door open walking out of the building.

((Exit to park))

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 am
User Image

XXⒶ I S L Y N N XXXXⓉ H IXXXXⓈ O M N U S XX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX "Hmm," Aislynn closed her eyes and tried to focus, moving blindly by running her hand along the boring white walls of the school, trying to navigate safely. She felt light jolts of energy burst in her hand, not as strong as the ones before but they were close enough - there were no chances of it not being La Fey. "In there," she tried to point at it but the energy made her hand feel heavy, deciding it wasn't working for her, she talked it out instead, "The literature room, I can feel her in there," she stated, she had to have control of the doll to ever act normally around her as if she didn't want to bash her head in to stop the odd feeling in her hand - she had been around dolls that were only hers, feeling the energy caused by other dolls was too unusual, she hardly knew how to react to it. She knew she'd have to control La Fey to familiarize herself but no one in their right mind would turn into someone's puppet if they didn't gain something out of it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exit to Literature]  

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

"Alright, let's go," Lucas nodded in thanks to Aislynn, but when he turned around, he noticed that they h ad lost one."...Rykeir..." he groaned in exasperation and rubbed the bridge of his nose under his glasses.They did know that the teacher could change her mind and expulse them if she found out that they haven't been doing what she wanted to, right? Atleast Rykeir is somewhat rebellious now. Too bad he didn't have the guts to make a grand escape like Mir."Let's find our princess before we go looking for him. He's probably trying to find some food for his snake." This has been a bad day for him and he only wanted to get this over with. Lucas only hoped that the teacher won't take too long once they show up after the seven hours. Nightfall is at around ten and he needed to be alone by then.

User Image

(Exit towards Litterature Classroom)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

As Lucas stepped away, Mi replied, "Good enough." A small smirk appeared on her face when Rykeir disappeared, leaving her saying, "Hmm, nobody to piss of now? Or is there..." Her humugous hairbow had to be fixed once again and it was done quickly. Aislynn made no note of her, not one, "Oh hi, Mia!" or one "Hello!" She scowled and watched the girl walk along the length of the wall, supposively finding the Barbie's location. The literature room? What would she do in there? Mi shrugged and walked in along with the two, wondering silently why she even decided to go along with their plan to find Mir.

[[EXIT to Literature Room]]

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers