Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Is that good? Or would thou likest more?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 pm
lenon01
Lenon grunted, and stood up. The heavy wooden chair fell back from behind him as he followed the much faster messenger out of the doorway. As soon as he crossed the threshold, he knew this was the real thing. Already, the 'Black Snow' that would signal the Fire Nation's attack was falling upon the city of Ba Sing Se. Lenon swore. "Those rat-bastards!" He yelled. "Send word to the barracks and the palace if it hasn't been sent already. I want my men up on the walls as soon as is possible!" Lenon spun in the opposite direction of the messenger, each running his separate ways. The gate was not too far, he knew, but time was of the essence.
Lenon spared no time in his ascent of the wall. He simply stood at the edge where the wall began to rise, and he stomped his right foot on the ground as his hands moved upward in a fast motion. A square about three feet wide shot upward like an elevator, although Lenon managed to keep his footing stable. Such were the ways of the earthbenders, after all.
The rock elevator slowed to a halt to prevent from flinging Lenon far into the sky a ways before the wall's walkway, and Lenon jumped the tiny bit of the way up, far too impatient to wait. The rock elevator fell back into the ground - most of it, anyways. A bit of the rock was lifted into the air and placed upon the wall as Lenon finished a second motion for such a thing. The first of the flaming balls of fire had already impacted the wall, although, as usual, no harm had been done. Lenon could already see the large fire nation drills on the horizon, too. He smirked. Turning from the soot-filled sky and rows of soldiers marching just out of bow range from the wall, Lenon observed the shining city of Ba Sing Se. The civilians were being evacuated from the Danger Zones, and Lenon could see his own men marching down the streets to join him. He chuckled and turned back to the outside of the city, knowing that his reinforcements would be here soon. Those damn fire-throwing maniacs wouldn't take the wall this time. Why they kept trying, Lenon could never guess.

So what position you want ?

Wasn't it Earthbending and where should your base be, Omashu or Ba Sing Sa.
General.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Yes, Earth bending. xD And If Ba Sing Se is open, then I'd like a General's position there. ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 pm
lenon01
Yes, Earth bending. xD And If Ba Sing Se is open, then I'd like a General's position there. ;3

Okay make your profile then head to Ba Sing Se.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Also I just want to say not all of the members were old sokka joined after he went through his training that is why fat gave him the paisho tile and why the sword was engraved with the white lotus symbol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Dethclock
Also I just want to say not all of the members were old sokka joined after he went through his training that is why fat gave him the paisho tile and why the sword was engraved with the white lotus symbol.

The group is formed by Old Masters.

and Sokka is a Unconfirmed Members  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Hmmm....

: /

I'll take a guess and say that Generals are Average-Level masters?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:39 pm
lenon01
Hmmm....

: /

I'll take a guess and say that Generals are Average-Level masters?

Yea.

But can you be a Low-Master. Your Bending can improve just telling you.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 pm
M'kay. ;D Muahahaha!

And a good age would be the mid thirties or higher?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm
lenon01
M'kay. ;D Muahahaha!

You can be anything, or a General.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kritnina Luvs U

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm
Um..i can be anbody! (earth bender tho)

(girl) lol felt the need to include that > biggrin
Meh Sample :
Kye glared out the window of her apartment. Everyone seemed happy, always smiling. She was always deppressed no matter what achievement she had completed. BOOOM!! her small door bursted open! she turned around in an instant ready to bend. " who are you?" she said. the boy grinned but said nothing. Suddenly, she bent the metal spoon and forks near her on the table and threw them at the person. The mans smiled turned into a furious frown as he shot fireballs all over Kye's apartment.
"Shao" the Man said as he left the room. "What?? is that your name?! Answer me you coward!" She took her darts and threw them at "shao". He dodged and glared at her one more time, then he left. Kye Bursted in tears. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so sorry for my suckish writing. it took me forever just to think of this lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm
Sickjeremiah
lenon01
M'kay. ;D Muahahaha!

xD I meant 'what age is appropriate for someone of a General's rank?' Sorry. : / My words tend to jumple.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Kriiistina2daMaxX
Um..i can be anbody! (earth bender tho)

(girl) lol felt the need to include that > biggrin
Meh Sample :
Kye glared out the window of her apartment. Everyone seemed happy, always smiling. She was always deppressed no matter what achievement she had completed. BOOOM!! her small door bursted open! she turned around in an instant ready to bend. " who are you?" she said. the boy grinned but said nothing. Suddenly, she bent the metal spoon and forks near her on the table and threw them at the person. The mans smiled turned into a furious frown as he shot fireballs all over Kye's apartment.
"Shao" the Man said as he left the room. "What?? is that your name?! Answer me you coward!" She took her darts and threw them at "shao". He dodged and glared at her one more time, then he left. Kye Bursted in tears. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so sorry for my suckish writing. it took me forever just to think of this lol.

Yes you can be a Earthbender but a Low Rank Student.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm
lenon01
Sickjeremiah
lenon01
M'kay. ;D Muahahaha!

xD I meant 'what age is appropriate for someone of a General's rank?' Sorry. : / My words tend to jumple.

I mean you can be any age.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 pm
xD Thirty six sounds delicious, so I'll choose that. I'll give him an odd personality. ;D  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games