Welcome to Gaia! ::

9th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

Tags: Annual Ball, User Run, 9th Annual Ball, Gaia Ball 

Reply Room Planning
Haus D'Amour (Envy & Love Planning Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swervey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm
Aww you can't die on us Shu!! You just got back!! I hope the other half of your laptop gets fixed soon :]
*splashes ice cold water of thread to wake it up*
That usually works...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am
i am ninja razz (and apparently dusky is to lol) hm not much to say, i got 1m to donate to the guild, and saving for donations for next year lol. Hm, i know how to wake the thread up biggrin *Sub sprays the thread with a fire extinguisher*
WAKE UP!, if you want to, or something.....  

Sublette

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Swervey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 pm
Nah, sub, you gotta use... *dramatic pause* a...
FLAAAMETHROWER!!!
And THEN you use the extinguisher, but only after everyone panics. Then we could taser a few people, if necessary.
Anyway,
have any of you (other than shu) ever had dim sum? Cuz if you haven't you need to go eat some. Right now. Unless it's not lunch time where you're at...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm
Umm, hellooo?
*knocks on the thread, which makes a weird noise that sounded like she hit some thick and semi-flexible rubber*
I didn't know that's what the thread sounded like!  

Swervey

ShiinaNinja

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 pm
I'm finally back. It has been long but my laptop has returned to me in all working order. So now I am available everyday..... So yeah I'm pretty happy and ninjas are amazingly awesome ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 pm
Hehe yeah, I'd guess you'd say so, ShiinaNinja. Anyway, welcome back smile Sadly, we havn't done much.... the plot still isnt out so....yeah...

Ugh...Shu is still having issues with her laptop. She sent me this last night and asked me to pass it on:

Dusky, all I can say is sorry.

As you know, my laptop has stopped connecting with the Internet for a whole month now. It's halfway fixed by a friend, but it's still not working. It's been a month. I can't ignore that this issue might be more permanent than I thought.

I'm busier now. I have classes until 6pm sometimes. Every weekend I go to badminton for 2 hours in the afternoon. I am far, far away from my hometown with no one to help me, and there's no shops around to help fix my laptop, and no one to help. The thing is, I don't HAVE the time to fix my laptop. I can't afford to run through everything I find in Google to fix this problem. It's stupid and it's bothersome, but this is my reality. I'm alone, far from the digital except from my IPod, and nowhere near from finding it again. I can't buy a laptop because 1) I just got my laptop for less than half a year and 2) I don't know WHERE to buy it, nor do I have the time. I don't want to say this, but if this problem persists and still isn't resolved when the plot is released, I will step down. I can do nothin to help the annual ball in my current situation, and my IPod HATES Gaia, so there's no point holding a position when I can't even do anything or keep up with everything that's going on. And the one who will step up and become host of the room will have to be you. Because you're the best, even better than I am. And because I trust you to do a good job in this. I hope it doesn't come to this, but I already told Lady Angel. If I'm still not around when the plot is released, I will step down automatically. And you will be my replacement.

Please pray I'll at least get the time to buy a new, cheap, useful laptop that WORKS before that happens. If not I'm screwed. But I believe I should at least tell you this, cause you have the right to know. Please past this message to our room, and tell everyone I'm sorry if it comes to that.

So, I told her that she is NOT leaving us. I know we can all deal with the planning while Shu is having technical difficulties.  

Swervey

ShiinaNinja

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 pm
I won't allow Shunatsu to leave. I've been having computer problems for the past how many weeks and it is hard being isolated from everyone else on the team. Shunatsu and everyone i what makes this room my favourite (and I may be slightly biased here) and I don't want anyone to have to step down. Too many people are stepping down at the moment. With each person who steps down we lose a bit of character, a character we don't want to lose. So I'm rooting for Shu's computer troubles to be over and I will rejoice when she rejoins us.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 pm
... Hi.

Ahem. So, yeah. Dusky, Ninja. I guess I have both of you thank, because your rooting and support led to events that RESURRECTED MY LAPTOP. For a month without a laptop working, without Internet at all, almost completely without Gaia, my laptop was fixed LAST NIGHT. By a China girl I have just met. All thanks to you guys and my clothes that led to a power trip in my boarding house that caused all of us to gather in the common room to meet that China girl who was eager to fix my laptop and refused to give up after an hour or 2 until she fixed it.

So... screw my message. I am officially back, thanks to you guys (and the China girl =D). I deeply and sincerely apologise for my sudden and long absence from the thread and the guild as a whole. Thank you for sticking to this thread during my absence, and not giving up.

*rubs hands* SO. WHAT DID I MISS?! =D

How's the fundraiser doing?

Anyone attending the workshop for the plot?

*dunks barely melted ice on everyone and this thread* WAKE UP EVERYONE!! =D Now that we have everyone back, it's time to have some REAL fun for the thread!! Do any of you have any requests for games or fun things to do to past the time until the plot comes out? =D Roleplays? Anything??  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:07 am
The Rough Plot is OUT!!

=D =D =D *throws confetti*

Everyone, go check it out, and give your feedbacks and ideas of improving the plot!!

New poll for celebrating the release of the plot!! 8D 8D 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 am
Ugh!
I feel so left out now!
Sorry for my absence
So..
I am now officially back from the dead!
Lolz!<3 ^.^
All my family/personal/school issues have been resolved
I'm back and badder than before!
My stepdad is coming home from working in Puerto Rico
My mother is finally getting over the murder of a family friend
I am finally getting over a huge breakup and health problems
Not to mention schoolwork issues
But who cares!
All the drama is over with!
So, now...
I'm here and reporting for duty!

Xx-Cakes_Delite-xX

4,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Swervey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 am
*starts screaming* HEY!! HEY GUYS!! DID YOU HEAR?!!
SHUUUUUUUUU is back!!!!! And now we're all awesome and fantastic and we're gonna be all BA and awesome and stuff and I'm spazzing out now because I had too much sugar and this is a really good ending of a crappy week!! But not as crappy as cakes apparently... *hugs cakes* Oh, come on....GROUP HUGGLE!!! *glomp attacks EVERYONE* *then goes and checks out the plot*

*checked out the plot*
Wait...who would the co hosts be? Grr I didn't think of that until I edited my post here... >.>
Ooh maybe we could be like the beings that decided to stay with the hosts when they were trapped (or whatever) and so we got stuck there too? Hmm... o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 pm
=DDDDDDDD GROUP HUG!! *HUGS AND GLOMPS EVERYONE* How's everyone doing?! =D Great? Awesome? Nice? Busy?

Hey come onnnn everyone else!! GO CHECK OUT THE PLOT!! Dude!! This is what we've been waiting for! SOMETHING TO DO. So now go contribute yourself to the rough draft of the plot

And Dusky is right!! With all of us together we are SO gonna rock the Ball!! Now come on, people! Who's with me? =D  

Jinarrow
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm
*marches in with glitter and posters and all sorts of supplies* LETS GET TO WORK!
(thats right! i am back as well! high school has been MURDER lately! a research paper, several projects, not to mention my boyfriend just broke up with me the other day! ( crying ) but, all my schoolwork is DONE! i can finally redevote myself to the room, and the ball!) LETS GET TO IT! I 'EFFING BROUGHT GLITTER FOR GOODNESS SAKE! GLITTER! i am not letting it go to waste! it's GLITTER! WHO DOES NOT LIKE GLITTER?! *pulls out a sword as if daring someone to say he/she does not like glitter*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm
o.o ....i like glitter!!
Wee neeeed tooo worrrk!!
GAHHH!!!
I HATE DRAMA!! I'm usually so good at avoiding it...why is it following me and my friends now? DX
Blah!!
Gragleflerk!!
Let's get to work!  

Swervey

ShiinaNinja

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm
YAYS Shu's back *jumps up and down singing and dancing*
The thread is livening up now
Things got a little more interesting
GLITTERYGLITTER  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games