Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RallyKiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:02 am
Good luck to all of you in JROTC.

I never did JROTC, but did ROTC at Oklahoma. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:03 pm
Thanks Killer, my school should get JORTC next year, I'll be first to enlist! wink

Im just trying to wonder who will teach it.
Probably one of those old gym teacher war vets.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

[Dreaming of Silver Sky]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:29 pm
D: General Montaque Winfield comes to visit tomorrow. fun.

And Boss, they'll probably send you your SAI. Well, you know.
>__> ' '

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 am
I was First in the Army JROTC and left as Sgt. I was then moved to Philly and had to join Air Force JROTC because the Army ones are to far Now I left before summer as a Staff Sgt.. One pay grade up but really 2 in army.. SO yeah i'm going to be a let 3 now in Army terms  

miroku902

My_Deepest_Regret

Unbeatable Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm in MCJROTC and soon to be enrolled in MCROTC.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:49 am
im in JROTC-NAVY but i really wanna join the marine corps  

US marine awaits

metalhead_00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm
SundaySinner77
Wyvern Knight
People should only go to JROTC if they really mean it. Not any annoying preppy rich boys. stressed stressed stressed

That certainly is correct. I got a buddy whose currently in MCJROTC and he says that when you do JROTC in general you must go in with a positive attitude and whatnot. You must try to make the best of things and work very hard because afterall in JROTC they hold you up to very high standards. So technically JROTC isn't for everyone.
dude serously dont listen to that crap, i had an arpot who was in the rotc navy program and he got fired from leading our division of 90 guys so hey its better to know and study ranks, your physical abilities, your chain of command, and mental stregth oh and the ability to stay awake and lead  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 pm
SundaySinner77
Wyvern Knight
I really want JROTC... cry

JROTC is great and helps prepare you to join the military. You not only do PT, but also learn a lot about military history, etc. it does help you with bootcamp. It also does have a benefit. If you do 2yrs in JROTC then when you enlist into the military and go to bootcamp then you will hold the rank of Private First Class while everyone else will hold the rank of Private 3nodding
In the Navy college credits work a whole lot better and scoring high on the asvab but since the navy is alot about pt and studing its tuff  

metalhead_00

Emma95167

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:00 pm
I'm not in JROTC, I'm in the Civil Air Patrol.... but I've heard that ROTC is awesome to be in. Is that true? I might enlist...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Bossman Joe
Marine Commandant
I'm in AFJROTC; rank of Airman Basic. I just joined at the begining of this school year, and I'm loving that class! biggrin cool I'm with Unit VA-051. 3nodding
Right on brother.
Im Airman Basic in the CAP. so were are equal grunts lol

awesome! I'm an Airman First Class in CAP! What wing are you in? I'm Virginia Wing! I go to the Newport News Composite Squadron. sector 088, I think it is.  

Emma95167

Emma95167

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 pm
Fatima al-Faqadi
For those that don't have a JROTC in the area I wouldn't be surprised if there was something like Sea Cadets, Young Marines, or Civil Air Patrol you could still do. Those are equally good programs.

ya, really! I'm in Civil Air Patrol, and it's awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:37 pm
AFJROTC retired and Sea Cadet retired as of today.

Former Wing Commander (c/Col) and former Leading Petty Officer (c/CPO).

I am going to miss it..but hello Navy!  

Dark_Star_Soul14

My_Deepest_Regret

Unbeatable Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:37 pm
Currently, I'm a Second Lieutenant in the MCHS MCJROTC Program.

And future member of the MCROTC at a college in my area. ><

I've been to Parris Island already.

And I'm going again this year, or next year.

Depends on if we decide bootcamp over the Silent Drill team in the Marine Barracks.

The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff