Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:06 pm
((*she shook her head quickly, still smiling* but you are a good person, so I don't mind really...*randomness of the freshmen attacking Fire she noted*...I don't think I would mind being a punching bag, or a pillow, and I am kinda a times a slave to my sister....but it's not so bad...*nodded*...yes, if you have to do something, please don't get caught....))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:15 pm
Yeah...though I don't do anything because except for my overly obession with swearing I always get caught. Oh Ashi got in trouble on friday! My god it funny.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:34 pm
((*could only agree* yes, you are fixated on swearing sadly...but...*a bit worried* getting in trouble, anyone for that matter, is never funny...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:42 pm
But it was funny! I loved it as Ashil was leaving, there's..not the counsler's but like...as yes we have like three principals at our school for differnt like last names begining letters things. Anywho there's...I believe it's spell Slotsvi or something like that it starts S who cares? Anywho when ashi's ride got here before she leaves she shouted "Slotsvi is a b***h!" and it's true no long likes her. I swear someone needs to kick her a** out of the school system.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:57 am
((*she was a little surprised, since people did not do that where she lived, thinking both peoples action and the school system was confusing, but she shook her head* that's not so funny..the person she insulted may be bad, but she got in trouble too...it defeats the purpose really...*she prefered when her enemies did not know they were labeled as such and to make sure that if she actually had to pay someone back, no one ever knew who had commited the act*))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:58 am
But it was funny! Dude it's like always funny when Ashi gets into trouble since she always smart mouths the teachers and stuff. So funny.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:07 pm
((*that reminded her strongly of a few of her friends, since they loved the sass the teachers into doing silly things* oh yes...baiting teachers, or at least the bad ones, is a common, yet great game...I can't play though..insulting people is kinda hard..))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:35 pm
Insulting people is te easiest thing for me..now being nice and polite to people...just to hard. Drains me of my energy you know.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:53 am
((*she shook her head* I wish I could insult people since sometimes it would help, and I sometimes do it by acciedent, following that with a stream of appologies, but I am not very good at insulting people..being polite comes naturally...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:22 am
Seems we're the opposite on that matter, eh? Oh well, I like insulting people it's fun.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:11 am
((*She got rather upset about insulting people, in fact afraid of it* yes, we apparently are very much opposite on the matter...not a bad thing in some cases...oh dear...I found a picture that will fit my character far too well when the futur*not even finishing her sentence, since she had unspeakable plans*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:34 am
But Adenine...wears white doesn't she? Okay now I"m not even going to bother trying to figure this out because I'll just confuse myself and take it out on the computer.  

elegantdemonofpoop

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:52 pm
Gaia Name: Hi_nu_gundam8135 ( Call me Eather Nu, Hi Nu, or Mamoru.)
RP Name: Sei no Mamoru
RP Age: 21
Alchemy(not more than two types): Wind
State Alchemist or not: Sort of. He works for Xings Goverment.
Bio(past info):
Mamoru comes from Xing. Against his fathers wishes, Mamoru became an alchemist. One day his father had enough of his insolence, and had him sent on a misson (excomunication). Thus, he was sent by his Family and the emperor on a "mission" to find out what Amestris is like, and to find out how strong their army is. Mamoru left for Amestris knowing full well that the purpose of this "mission" was not so that he could proove himself to his family, but to get rid of him in a descrete manner.
Personality:
Mamoru's personality can be likened to the wind itsself. Normaly he is very quiet and even tempered, but he is prone to outbursts of anger.
Apperence:
He has long black hair, and black eyes. He is about 5"11.
He wears a white kimono that has his alchemy circle imbroydered in blue on it. He Also uses Makeup to whiten his face. Mamoru also carries many fans that he uses to preform alchemy with. Finaly, he carries a katana that also has his alchemy circle etched into the blade.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:12 pm
Ah very interesting, this will diffently be interesting with someone from Xing. Welcome to the RP.  

elegantdemonofpoop

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:35 pm
Thanx. I hope it will be more interesting.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff