Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:23 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Lily sat down against the tent, it would only be a few minutes before April slowly slipped up as well, lightly jumping onto the ground and slipping on her white boots. She silently made her way across the room, looking both ways to ensure that no one else was awake. She made virtually no noise; she was definitely worthy of her Special Forces status. In a few moments she was standing over Lily looking down at her. Her expression was a little suspicious but not hostile. "What's going on?" She asked quietly, her voice loud enough only for kitsune ears. She'd managed to master the difference in hearing between kitsunes and humans. "One of your friends just wandered out. Not that that's a crime, but it seems a little strange."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:39 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily would look up at her as she sighed she shrugged "personally...i dont know" she responded back in a low voice so no one but her could hear "im actually sitting here for two reasons thats one of them...and its weird as to why the first night..." she stated looking at her "why aren't you sleeping?" she asked her wondering why it was so quick she was to follow her to the entrance.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As this golden eyed....presence spoke, using Melanie's very own body as a medium, Despair was half tempted to shut her up. Though if he did, he would end up hurting the girl and while that wouldn't affect him much, it would cause some problems among this little group. So, Despair held himself back and listened to the rest of her words. As she attempted to leave, Despair, using his powers, would transport himself in front of her, stopping her before leaving his tent. "You see, I can't let something like you roam free and do who knows what, especially in this sort of situation." Despair told her before smiling, "You're a liability and I'm beginning to think that you should be dealt with now."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- Don't forget to quote me by my new name. I haven't been getting any notifications.}

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Trainee Nurse Melanie Du Coteau .
Demon Weapon.
Oh, I get to sleep with Kiea san.... WHAT?!

Cornered by the demon, the redhead smiled, eager as ever. Showing his power with a delightful spice of self confidence.
Golden eyes extended her hand with delicacy at the demon.
"Suit yourself if you must... but I assure you it would cost you more than it would cost me... you see. This event was predestined long time ago."
The redhead replied, smiling softly as he would take his chance to deal with her or let her be.
"It would be a little too complex to explain right now. But if I were to put it short. I must go somewhere... help this girl grow just enough for her to be useful to my purposes... and to re-collect my third daughter."
She giggled.
"Otherwise there would not be any Kain... for there would never had been a Zoey to begin with."
Wether he understood or not, she felt obliged to tell just a little more.
"I won't go that far... just a quick visit to a grave... and past the graveyard I'll pick Zoey's dying breath."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai continued to have an annoyed look on her face as she laid in bed before turning over and closing her eyes. She just wanted that night to be over with so they could get this mission done.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

Admittedly, the fact that this golden-eyed Melanie mentioned Kain as well as Zoey, caught Despair off guard. He didn't know what game she was playing nor why she felt the need to tease him. However, at the mention of taking Melanie to a grave, Despair would seem puzzled, yet intrigued. "Graveyard?" he asked before sighing. "Fine, I'll tag along with you. Lets get going, woman."

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:24 pm
sorry for holding everyone up.

Quote:

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.

With Despair's rather compliant attitude, the redhead smiled. Picking up an alien looking device which she tossed like a disk bellow the demon's bed.
"Just as a last resort."
Golden eyes was careful enough to explain the demon that this device would cast them back into the tent in the remote case someone broke in. Looking for them.

With that she would get a portal, leading the way at the improvised graveyard the machinist build with so little time. Apparently some people donated their lands to the cause to aid the surviving people bury their dead.

While the night was dark, someone with soul perception could see this as clear as if on a parade. Countless souls floating over the graves, waiting to be harvested.

"Well here we are. Just try not to make much noise. Remember, this first, then we'll go beyond that hill."

Golden eyes explained. Just before she set herself on collecting certain types of souls. Which she ate with little to no remorse. Smirking, every time she felt one sliding down her throat.
At first there wasn't that much of a difference.
She didn't seem to be getting bigger... or stronger.
Yet. Past the 10th soul as she held onto the 11th and final one for the count. The redhead's soul began shifting, like it was made out of gears of some sort. Rotating, assembling, molding.
This would be Despair's first look at the soul of a Devil machine. As the ritual was partially complete.
"So, 5 evil souls and 6 innocent souls..."
She smiled, holding this last soul.
"I never understood what it was so special about all this charade... People just love to build their own monsters."
As she appeared to be mumbling to herself, she took the last soul shortly after, stopping the shifting gears and stabilizing the rather mechanical looking soul.
"Well that should do for now... all I need now is 4 demon souls and 5 witch souls."
She commented, satisfied at least with their job so far. Turning her gaze upon the demon, the redhead would laid her golden gaze with delight, clapping her hands together in amusement.
"Now, about running past the hill. There's someone you might want or not want to know. But I feel like I should warn you... just in case you happen to be weak against magic. She's a little short tempered... We've been chasing each other for quite a while and I believe she's getting too close to things she shouldn't know.
As such, I guess I should be fair and say she's the closest one to kill me. So don't let your guard down. She might be a little vermin but she packs quite the-"

Within a fraction of a second, there was a glint of light. Warm, swift. Like a radiant spear which pierced through the redhead's neck, splattering barely a drop of blood while the head floated in the air. It was as if the body didn't had a chance to react, for even there were no more blood leaking form the beheading wound.

It was up to Despair should he get reached by the spear like attack or just evade it at all.
Time moved slowly.
The head soon began falling once it reached it's maximum height, gracefully like a leaf in the wind.

The golden eyes however remained on that head. And before the red mane touched the floor a hand extended to collect the head.

"Oh, speaking of the devil..."

The head smirked, alive, barely, and somehow. Just as fast as the spear like beam pierced her, the beheaded body tossed the head with as much force and speed. Changing it's shape into a knife head which flew swiftly to greet her guest.
The body remained on the last post, as if waiting a few seconds before jumping in excitement. Apparently she hit something.

A closer inspection on the severed neck would reveal she barely transformed her neck into the ballistic knife base, to allow the beheading look real, and not a last minute life saving maneuver and counter attack.

Clapping her hands in excitement and several times, The body would start moving on it's own on the direction the knife head was tossed at. Ready to regain her head back. And claim her trophy.

By the top of the hill there was a girl impaled to a tree. The blade went over into her neck, pulling and pinning her onto a tree. With a swift death. The look on her face could tell she didn't had the chance to feel pain.

Picking up the knife head, there was a portal which devoured the corpse and made sure to save the soul.

Soon, the blade would be put back on it's base and the head and body would finally be together again. Leaving just a small bruise on her nape.

"Some people are a little too impatient. It's a shame. Maybe you might had liked her... but you need to take the chances you get."

Golden eyes said at despair, turning on amusement while clinging onto his arm. Apparently this was something she wished to share with him.

Back again when they first met. She promised she would give the demon hints regarding her identity. Apparently this whole killing go lucky parade was one of them.

"See? safe. As I promised. We can go back to the camp if you want. I won't intrude any further on your mission. After all I got pretty much all that I wanted."

With this, they would be free to return either by foot, using the device or one of Despair's portals.

[ Despair gets to choose the method. ]

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

Looking at the device that Golden Eyes threw under his bed, Despair didn't seem too bothered by it, in fact he thought it was rather convenient to have it, which begs the question as to how Melanie ended up having it on her person. Without uttering another word, Despair followed Golden Eyes into the portal she had created, only to end up at a graveyard. Being a demon, Despair would be able to see the countless souls there, floating above their respective graves. With that amount of souls, a lower class demon could get a rather hefty power boost, for someone of Despair's stature and power, they were nothing more than a snack, but, thankfully, he wasn't in need of anything to snack on....at the moment. "Sure thing, missy." Despair stated in response to Golden Eyes' words. What followed next was something Despair had done countless times, Golden Eyes would began consuming the souls there. At first, there was no visible sign of growth or increase in strength, but after she ate a few more, something began to happen. Her soul began to move around like gears. To Despair it was something he had never seen before, which only made him more interested. Golden Eyes then went on to try and warn him of something, some short-tempered woman beyond the hills, who seemed to have posed some threat to her and an extent him, but before she could finish, a spear would come shooting through her neck, beheading her instantly. In that instant, Despair would show off his true power and use his light abilities to easily dodge the spear. Transforming into particles of light and reappearing only a few inches to the left of his current location. As soon as he did, Despair was met with yet another interesting sight, it seems the head was still mobile, as it transformed into the head of a knife and flew off in another direction, leaving Despair and the headless body there. "Things are beginning to get even more exciting." Despair as he observed the body and in only a matter of minutes, the head would reappear and reattach to the body, making Melanie whole once more. With her now clinging onto his arm, Despair seemed to have grown even more curious about this Golden Eyed person. Her personality was definitely different from that of Melanie's and her mannerisms and abilities seems to be different as well. If it wasn't clear from the beginning that this person wasn't Melanie. What just happened, would only prove that she wasn't. With a sigh, Despair would open up a portal and lead the two back to his tent. Exiting the portal, Despair forcefully removed Golden Eyes from his arm and walked over towards his bed. "That was quite a show, but now that I've gotten a glimpse into your personality, I find myself feeling that the next time we meet, I'm going to kill you." Despair told her before he started to remove his clothes once more, not caring that Melanie, or rather Golden Eyes was there. "Now, my only question is why have you appeared in Melanie? What do you take such interest in me? I'm beginning to think that you have a thing for me. first it was with Kain and his sisters, then Vanity. Tell me, are you that interested in me? If so, then sorry to disappoint you, I've got my eyes set on someone else." he stated while removing his shirt.

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:21 am
(( Yeeaaah... So I don't really think Mirai can do much else so let's just say she went to sleep. Quote me once everything between Despair and Melanie(?) is done. ))

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:34 pm
Nebbia d argento

The Reticent Harlequin

Okay guys, one more post from each of you then we'll move on to the next phase of the mission.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:52 pm
Sorry for misquoting you guys.

Quote:

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.

With the demon on his way to bed, and personal comfort, golden eyes smirked as she calculated the estimated time they took on their personal errand. To others, they never left the tent at all. So just in case the redhead chanted her clothes, they loosened a little, just enough to sell the impression.
Despair talked about him having eyes set on someone else.
"Oh, who may that be?"
She asked with a gentle sarcastic tone. All set and with a cover under her sleeves, golden eyes blew a kiss at the partially exposed demon. Perhaps she had bothered him a little too much this time. But her business here was done, so she had to return her little redhead back before anyone would raise "inconvenient suspicions"
"Frankly, I do have some interest in your person... but not the kind of interest that involves romance. As a final clue to our little meeting. I'm an opportunist. You happened to brought some opportunities I couldn't simply pass by. Enjoy your solitude while you can. I'm sure someone would take that away from you as soon as you get back home."
The redhead giggled, waving the demon farewell, leaving the tent, with a deep sigh, pretending to be exhausted while she stretched.
"man that feel good."
Nothing like some near death experience to set her adrenaline on fire. It was a guilty pleasure, especially when the body at risk wasn't hers. Since there was always a second try.
With a quiet step, the redhead returned safe and sound to the barracks, making sure to change her clothes before snuggling back with her partner. Leaving everything as she found it.
By the time golden eyes fled, Melanie was too tired, so she held against Kiea, trying to steal as much time and sleep as she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:36 am
User Image

Despair simply brushed off Golden Eyes' words with a shrug, "Next time you appear, I won't be as docile as I was today. Remember that well." he told her before watching her leave and then heading to bed. Though, Despair wouldn't actually sleep. He would just lay there, with his eyes closed, thinking about the fun times that are about to come.

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:48 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

It wasn't long before morning came. The girls were awakened by the second shift who had been on watch during the night. There was no need for a wake-up call as the noise that the second shift made when they came in was loud enough to wake everyone. The other girls got out of bed quickly and began to dress themselves, getting ready within several minutes of waking. For the most part they didn't talk, going about their routine in a mechanical fashion. As soon as they were ready Captain Cross led the group towards the command tent where they boys were already waiting for them. They all looked the same as before except Texas, who seemed to have been given a new Machinist outfit. He waved at Mirai, a slightly embarrassed grin on his face. "They had an extra uniform with my rank and class on it so they decided I should wear it," he told her, almost apologetically. Captain Schifo turned to Lieutenant May. "Go get the Royal Guardsman," he told him. Lieutenant May saluted and left as the others walked into the command tent. Lieutenant May then made his way to Despair's tent and knocked on the outside politely. "Sir, we're making our final preparations to depart," he told him matter-of-factly.

User Image

Meanwhile, Captain Cross assembled them all around the central table with the rough map of the Mobile Headquarters wreckage. She folded her arms as she looked down at the map, seeming to be mentally going over the plan in her head. "Alright," she said finally. "Our ride is on its way, so if there's any last minute questions, now is the time to ask." The other officers looked around at each other. None of them seemed to have any. Captain Cross nodded, seeming satisfied. "Alright then, we -" she was cut off suddenly as a loud, angry voice could be heard outside the tent. "I'm telling you I need to see them!" The voice said. "Let me through!" The other officers seemed to recognize it judging by their reactions. Captain Cross rolled her eyes and put her hand over her face in annoyance. Captain Schifo let out an exasperated sigh and April May scratched the back of her head, looking up at the ceiling in frustration. "Oh no..." Betsy moaned. Lieutenant Laurell looked as if she had just swallowed something sour. "Him AGAIN!?" Lieutenant Kiea cried. Cassie Black and Yuji both looked like they were ready to draw their weapons. Captain Starla and Lieutenant Marison both remained silent though their expressions were glum. "Wonder what he could want this time?" Captain Otoya asked. Finally Captain Cross called out to the guards. "Just....let him through. He'll be waiting to harass us as soon as we get back if we don't deal with this now." After a moment the person to whom the voice belonged finally pushed into the tent, a look of anger on his face.

The man was thick-set, somewhat overweight and dressed in what had once been a business suit. He smelled of cigar smoke and stood in front of them defiantly, like a challenger come to take on his opponents. "What?" Captain Cross asked the man, sounding as if she was resigning herself to some kind of terrible fate. No sooner had she finished asking the question than the man pointed one thick, stubby finger at Mirai. "Her!" He replied simply. Half of the Command Staff didn't even bother looking over at Mirai, most of them simply standing around with impatient looks on their faces. "Could you be more speci-" "SHE'S the hybrid witch girl that Saint Clara announced would be the downfall of The Machinist Order if she wasn't stopped!" Captain Cross was busy examining her fingernails. "Oh, is that so?" She replied in a clearly disinterested tone. "Well I guess we got her then. Thanks for the help." The mans face began to turn red with anger. "Don't patronize me!" He spat. "I have VIDEO EVIDENCE this time!" Captain Cross looked up from her nails, blinking in slight surprise. Some of the other officers looked over too. "Oh really?" Asked Captain Schifo, a sly smile on his face. "Well let's see it then." "Certainly!" Replied the man confidently. "It is security camera footage of THE Mirai inside the Mobile Headquarters minutes before it was destroyed. I found it in one of the junk piles from the haul you brought back last time!" He reached down into his pocket as if to pull something out. After a moment a slightly shocked look came over his face. "W-where did it go!?" He yelled angrily, looking down in his pocket. "I had it! It was right here!" The DWMA students who could sense wavelengths would be able to see a small, light pink trail of resonance force leading up to the mans pocket and then back out the tent door. If they looked quickly enough they would be able to see a small, white cat tail flicker around the corner, disappearing from view.

Captain Cross let out a sigh. "Old mans really lost it," Captain Otoya muttered to no one in particular. Captain Cross folded her arms again and looked over at the man. "Well, guess ya better go find it then," she told him before waving a hand dismissively. "But if you don't mind, we're tryin' to prepare for a run here and if you don't have any evidence of this then there's not much cause for us to believe it is there?" The old man sputtered for a moment before looking at Mirai, his face almost completely red with anger. "I know who you are!" He spat. "Don't think I don't! I'll find that footage and show everyone what a monster you are!" With that he stalked off, angrily pushing the tent curtains out of the way and disappearing back into the camp. Captain Cross looked over at Mirai apologetically. "Don't worry about him," she told her. "He's not all there in the head. This isn't the first time he's come in flinging crazy accusations at people." Cassie Black nodded. "Yes, he accused me of being Noira Blackwing for a whole week. I finally gave myself a small cut just to show him my blood was red." April May gave a small huff. "And he was convinced I was the Kitsune Elder for quite a while. I eventually convinced him to give it a rest by firing a few ice spikes at him." "Which we don't do." Added Captain Cross firmly. "Which we don't do," echoed April May, somewhat less enthusiastically. "Point is, the man is crazy. Just ignore him." After a few more seconds a distant sound could be heard drawing closer. "That's our rides," Captain Cross said as the sounds could be made out to be the sharp whirring of helicopter rotors.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai obviously didn't get much sleep. Partially due to her dreams and partially due to the fact that they were in the midst of a pretty major mission. When morning came, she quickly hopped out of bed, got dressed, and went to meet up with the others. When they got to the command tent, Mirai glanced at Texas and saw the uniform he was wearing. As Texas explained that they had an extra uniform, Mirai smiled at him "That's fine! You look rather handsome in it, actually," she replied with a small laugh. her attention went to the group then as they seemed ready to start. Cross was about to go into detail about their plans before they all heard a rather angry sounding man outside who barged his way in. Mirai stiffened slightly as the man pointed at her and basically called her out for who she really was. Surprisingly, Mirai kept a rather blank and somewhat clueless expression on her face as she stared at the man. Part of her wanted to basically take off running though, especially when the man talked about video evidence about her. There was a moment of anxiousness as the man rummaged through his pockets but he couldn't find the video. Seconds later Mirai connected the dots on what or who was behind the disappearance of the tape. "Thank God..." a voice in her head stated before Mirai's focus went back to the man as he yelled at her. Despite the insults he spat, Mirai continued to stare at the man with a calm expression before he stormed out. As the others apologized and then pointed out how crazy the man seemed to be, a small timid smile appeared on her face "It's quite alright... I'll be sure not to let him get to me," she replied as she could hear their ride approaching.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.

With Schrodinger's cat perfect snatch, Melanie would feel relieved. For a moment she thought the third world war would erupt in the tent. Unaware who the cat really was, she was just glad this person didn't had any evidence with her.

The night was rather short, her eyes were back to normal but she felt tired. Really tired. If she wasn't careful she might be using a partner like a pillow.
She made a mental note to take some caffeine pills from her bag, at least some candies.
The only uncomfortable detail about her was how loose her clothes were right now. Thankfully, her blazer helped cover her top.

Sighing, she expected this whole mess to be just a jump scare and that conspiracy man wouldn't be back for at least a few hours.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games