Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:15 am

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With the introductions been made as well as both girls involved being of short words, Misty would simply nod before turning back to Queen.
"Well, you know as much about her as I do now Queen, but I trust your skills to put her in good shape. I´m sorry to burden you with such a task. Wish I could do it myself. But at this point, I can´t really trust myself at all. Especially regarding safety."
The brunette explained, trying to be as polite as possible. It wasn´t that she doubted her capability as a trainer. Sure she had never trained anyone professionally, but this lack of empathy she noticed the moment she left her weapon form was troubling her. The first thing she took notice for was her lack of care about Fleur´s speech, ever since she started her diva role, Fleur had been nothing but a headache and Misty counted the seconds before having a match against her. But now, she wasn´t even fazed by the fact she was trash talking Queenie, which, in normal situations was more than enough of an excuse to start their own little tournament in those benches.

The most prominent change, however, was her lack of care regarding Scarlett. She was on a tight spot. Normally this would have Misty at the edge of her seat since she had been feeling guilty about the Magician during this whole ordeal. But right now, she wasn´t even moved by the fact her team was apparently struggling against a single opponent. It was as if the Infernal engine had stolen something from her other than her strength. She felt... empty. She could express with her voice tone a faint image of what she felt towards each individual while addressing them yet was unable to actually feel anything towards them... not even her infatuation for Queenie. Just a few minutes ago, she wished to hold her in arms so bad but refrained to avoid harming her because of the intense temperature they expelled because of the engine. But now, she felt nothing. Which troubled her. A mere worry, instead of being frightened as hell, as she should rightfully be. It was like she was losing her humanity with every minute that passed away. Also taking notice she didn´t feel the need to open her eyes ever since.
Yet, like the descent actress she was, she would kindly smile back at the Kitsune. The girl who used to make her heart race madly. And gave her a light reverence.
"Thank you, Queen. We´ll be in your care."

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

╚══════════════════════════╝

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

Drunk in the heat of combat, the kitsune kept exchanging blows against Herald. Making sure to use her footwork at all times. Not only did it made Scarlett´s cards have a harder time hitting Labelle, but her main goal was to force Herald to use his own footwork as well, cultivating more and more damage on his ankle.

Both kishins could see the glint in her eyes, the steamy breaths as well as the devious grin which was held in such filthy manner whenever the kitsune had a glimpse at Herald. Gloria, Queenie, and Herald knew what awaited the latest. If he happened to lose his ground... and Scarlett somehow gets knocked out of commission. The pheromones in the air made it more than clear from the very beginning. This added to the psychological pressure used against Herald, eventually causing a miscalculated step which put him on knees to yelp. An opening that he could bet his life, would go unnoticed by the predator he was facing just now.

Things, however, took a darker turn. Just as in slow motion, Herald and the brunette could see Raine going for Herald´s head, among other things. But as some of her cards kept harming the Kitsune, a sign of a glare was more than enough to make cold sweat run through their backs. A couple of blinks on her way to Herald. The kitsune seemed to get enough damage onto herself to sober herself up, her eyes were still lustful, but were more vivid. Aware of its surroundings. In just a fraction of a second, her eyes were no longer on herald. A pair of golden orbs held the Magician´s reflection as their prisoners. The lewd smirk, however, remained.
The kitsune´s eyes went back onto Herald, as she charged in. Throwing a hook, feinted to force a sudden reaction from Herald, followed by a kick to put more pressure on the Kishin. All of them a diversion for the real hit. The tails would fold themselves up against one another, forming a monkey fist impacting on Herald full strength with a wider area to avoid as many damage blocking as possible. The impact would fall on the opposite direction of his wounded ankle, making even easier for Labelle to blast the Kishin away against the wall. Making a thunderous crash upon impact.

Things were not over, just as fast as she dispatched Herald, her eyes were once more locked onto Scarlett. They were filled with obsession and impure thoughts. It would seem Labelle got sobber just enough to acknowledge the fact there were other playmates other than Herald. There was no need for words. Scarlett´s integrity was at stake, but just as Scarlet might fear, Adelaide vanished within an instant. Next thing she knew she was tackled against the ground. the tails laying all over her to censure her figure as Labelle seized the magician´s body. Something was off. A foreign object reached beneath her bra. While the lustful approach was to be expected, there was less grope as she would have thought. The touching sensation was also gone was all she could feel was the kitsune´s body on top of her.
"мы снова встречаемся, маленький кролик"
She whispered in her ear before she knew it. Scarlett got an opening to fire Trixie at point blank.

OoC:

References
Scarlet's adventures Vol.1 Meet ????? The Queen of hearts

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:51 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Herald growled as he faced off against Adelaide. As far as he could tell she was completely insane. He was nearly choking on the pheromones she was giving off. Every attack she made against him caused her more and more burning damage each time she closed for the attack. Each blow she landed she received one in return, Herald's punches and kicks rattling her bones with each hit. Scarlet didn't let on how disturbed she was by the Kitsune's sudden look, instead continuing to swarm her with cards in an attempt to cut her to ribbons. When Adelaide moved in for her serious hit, her didn't fall for her first feint but fell for her second. He attempted to dodge her kick only realizing his mistake when her combined tails slammed against his wounded ankle followed by a blow straight to the chest. Herald felt himself fly backwards and into the wall, his vision flashing briefly as the impact reverberating across the Arena walls. Before Scarlet realized what was happening Adelaide was on top of her, holding her down and molesting her with her multiple tails. Scarlet once again felt the panic rising inside her but she bit it back. Scarlet didn't recognize the language Adelaide used when she whispered in her ear but at the moment she didn't care. She spotted the opening and took it without hesitation. She pressed the gun barrel of Trixie directly against the Kitsune's stomach and pulled the trigger.

Meanwhile, Fleur just gave a sarcastic grin as Queen replied. "I don't need to explain anything I don't want to explain Kitsune," she told Queen. "And I'll kill whoever I want. The bottom line is you think you're such hot stuff because you wiped out your entire race. It just means you have self-control problems. Maybe if you weren't a dirty animal you'd have some. Why don't you go do some training on that and spare the rest of us the trouble?" Jessica nodded slowly as Misty pet her head and told her not to worry. "Okay," she replied with simple trust. When Misty introduced Jessica to Queen Jessica gave Queen a small wave and hesitant yet friendly smile. "Hey," she greeted.

Abilities:

+Hypnotica: In his kishin form, the green swirls of energy behind Herald begin to flow all around him quickly within a roughly 10 foot radius of his person. These swirls will damage anyone they come in contact with, friend or foe and if an enemy stands within the 10 foot radius for more than several seconds, the swirls will begin to lock onto them attempt to hit them over and over until they die, defeat Herald or leave the radius.

+Afterburn: When Herald activates this ability in kishin form, all the green markings on his body begin to glow and resonance force burns brightly out of them like jet engines. Touching these directly will burn, but the main effect of this ability is that the air around Herald begins to heat up dramatically and once enough resonance force is built up, Herald can siphon it off by firing blasts of bright green resonance force from either his hands or any of the markings.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:27 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen chuckled "Self control...i'd be wiling to show off some self control but its just so hard to want to show the little girl that you are what it is...because your just....so stubborn to realize you have no self control over your own mouth" she stated smirking "throughout this entire battle you;d just kept your own little small brained logic along the idea im a dirty animal, yet you provide nothing but your words, because from where i can see...and im sure the two others can agree, you cant help but stay put like a little girl and mouth...thats your self-cntrol issues...if you wish to lecture others...you should learn to grow some and fix that mouth, because your just all bark...and no bite...or thoughts for that matter" she chuckled "because believe me if i had Self control issues, you'd be on that battle field dead" she stated smirking "and before you retort back...i know how your going to respond...your going to grin...going to give a snarky remark about me being a dirty animal or a dog. then your going to bring up how you can beat me without trying" she stated smirking "am i right?" she smirked. she would look to JEssica "hello" she stated not waving back but giving her a small stare "before your get to comfortable grl...my training can lead to death...so be prepared...or you could die"

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:15 pm

User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With introductions being made just as briefly as they started Misty simply chuckled, as she peeked at how subtle was Fleur's little rank affecting Queen's psyche. Already threatening Jessica's life with the training, despite Misty mentioned earlier that she didn't had the luxury of putting Jessie's life at risk. Small details that Queen usually picked up with such ease. The brunette chuckled, saying nothing more. Petting Jessie's back.
"Do your best."
Said the brunette at Jessie as a consolation price since regardless the type of training she would go through, Jessica didn´t had the luxury of dying. Therefore failure wasn´t an option. A loud shot would echo through the arena which made Misty turn on it´s direction with a gentle smirk.
"Well, it seems it´s all over now. Good to know."
Misty replied as she could still sense Scarlet and Herald within the arena.

User Image

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

The once playful and lustful kitsune would lay now on the ground, her eyes still open as she didn´t have the chance to process what was happening. Soon, her shadow would be devoured by a pool of blood. With Herald´s constant harass from his afterburn as well as Scarlet´s cards, there was little if not any soul armor left to cover the kitsune. Her mind went blank as she laid aimlessly without moving a muscle as if frozen by the bullet which pierced through her across the body. The crowd gasped in surprise as Team Scarlet and Herald emerged victoriously.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:40 am
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Scarlet shoved the wounded kitsune off of her, rolling away before the blood could pool around her as well. She quickly got to her feet spinning around to face Adelaide gun at the ready in case she got up but she was still lying on the ground. Scarlet let out a breath of relief without realizing it. The battle was over. They had won. The fight had been a lot closer than Scarlet had liked but in the end they had come out on top. That was what mattered. She released Trixie allowing it to vanish with a flash of resonance force. "Well that's that then," Scarlet signaled to Herald, her confident tone returned with her characteristic smile. Herald didn't say anything, barely sparing her a glance as his Hypnotica and Afterburn abilities slowly faded away. Herald stalked past Scarlet and towards the prone body of Adelaide. Without a word he reached down and lifted her up, holding her limply in one hand like a rag doll. He spotted the spark of life still in her eyes and his grip tightened around her neck as he spoke. "How did you do that?" He asked, giving her just enough air to breathe. "How did you deflect my attacks like that?" Now that their battle was over the true extent of the damage Herald had sustained was more obvious. He was breathing a little heavier and various wounds across his body were oozing bright green blood. He was clearly leaning heavily on his uninjured foot, barely able to keep any weight on the other one. The Arena Master waited patiently for Herald to finish his conversation with Adelaide before announcing the victory, not wanting the roar of the crowd to drown out the answers. As Herald began his question and answer session with Adelaide Scarlet noticed a rough feeling between her breasts. She looked down casually and spotted the piece of paper wedged down her bra. She looked up again as she began to walk off the arena, not betraying what she had seen. She was an extremely cautious person to say the least and despite her desire to read the message she didn't want anyone else to catch on that it existed before she knew what it was and what it meant.

"Oh, so you already know what I'm going to say? I guess old dogs do learn new tricks. I mean, that's what you are isn't it? Why would you expect me to say otherwise?" Fleur asked mockingly. "Yet you still haven't learned how to get it through your thick skull. You can talk about not killing me all you want. The fact of the matter is that you can't. As for my "bark" you'll see it soon enough. Once my turn comes up I'll make sure to remove all your doubts. You can thank me later." Fleur paused, still smiling. "In fact, I think I WILL kill you after this whole tournament is over with. You are rather uppity for a dirty dog and I tire of your constant whining." Meanwhile, Jessica took an involuntary step backwards as Queen gave her a small stare. That and her comment sent a brief shiver down her spine. "I-I'll do my best," was all she could manage. She looked back at Misty hoping for some support in the face of Queen's icy warning.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 am
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen glanced at her and laughed standing up "why wait...lets go now then" she stated looking at fluer her hands in her pockets "im still not warmed up yet...but you still wont last long against me" she stated smirking "unless of course your all bark and no bite..." she told her "but dont worry you wont die quickly..just slow enough for it to appear like torture" she smirked as she turned to face Fluer "come on little girl heres your chance to prove yourself. stand up..be a woman, try and fight...be adorible while you try" she stated smirking at her as a giant axe appeared next to her, which the top part fell to the ground causing the ground to form a crater under where it touched "or perhaps you want it to be in the arena...which is very sportsman like...but its not realistic"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:10 pm

User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With the crowd's gasp of surprise, Misty paused her train of thoughts as she turned her face towards the Arena and smirked.
"Well, can´t say I´m surprised."
Despite her calm exterior, Misty was actually excited the battle had turned in their favor. She deemed it lasted a little too long for her liking, especially if Scarlett was paired with Herald. But a victory was a victory.

User Image

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

Adelaide winced lightly, the werewolf picked her from around her neck, her body was now sore, wounded, bleeding and in pain. It was hard to even breathe.
Herald, however, would see despite the pain reflected in her face, her tail was wagging happily. Weakly, but a firm phase, it seemed Adelaide was still excited having Herald around. A poor creature cursed by cupid´s arrow, the crowd would think with awe.
"... ..k.... .m.. ..d....ight... l...u "
Her words were weak, barely a mumble in the wind.She tried to resist to shut her eyes closed as she smiled back at her captor.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Herald tried to figure out what Adelaide was saying but she wasn't making any sense as far as he could tell. He loosened his grip ever so slightly to give her more breathing room before leaning forward. "Speak. Clearly." He said in a slow and commanding tone. The Arena Master watched silently as did the crowd. While The Arena Master could hear Herald the spectators couldn't and were assuming that Herald was delivering his last words or mocking the Kitsune before he killed her.

Fleur's wings unfolded and her crystals began to glow as the Queen of Darkness issued her challenge. "That sounds like a splendid idea fox, let's do." Her crystals flipped horizontally to point at Queen. "I won't die at all," she corrected Queen. "And I won't try to fight, I WILL fight. Much to your despair." Jessica looked worriedly at Misty. "Should we do something?" She asked nervously. Just as Fleur started to charge up her attack Scarlet stepped in between the two of them. "Okay, okay that's enough," Scarlet told the two of them, her tone light but serious. She held both her hands up, one towards each of them. "There'll be plenty of time for that later. Let's focus on the enemies all around us. If they sense weakness in our group they'll eliminate us first so at least try to keep up the appearance of camaraderie okay?"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:43 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen smirked looking at her prepare her wings the girl wanted to fight and she was easy to mess with unfortunealty scarlet shot inbtween them. Queen. Looked at her "there's no time than now to show the enemies that there's an opponent that will kill anyone even her team mates" she stated "and besides I'm only jumping in because the little girl wanted to fight and kill me after this...figured why not just give her what she wanted and begged fofor...a nice a** whopping" she stated looking at scarlet. "Personally I'd prefer it now hen later as if it sooner she can't complain about losing on being tired from her...oh so hard fights" she stated placing her hand on the handle "but since your in charge I guess I can put up with her excuses near the end but..may I suggest a muzzle....her talking does hurt my sensitive hearing expessially when I'm listening in on the other groups,easedropping being another word .and all I hear are insults from a child"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:43 pm

User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Things got interesting really quick on their side of the arena. Queen and Fleur were teasing one another to start a fight. The audience was tempted to make their bets, but just as soon as the heat of battle was about to break, Scarlett emerged from the shadows as to reunite the group in a friendly handshake.

Misty smirked lightly, picking Jessie like a doll and stroke the meistress´s hair gently.

"See? nothing to worry about."

The brunette cooed, sitting Jessica once more against her lap, using her shoulder to rest her chin, for some reason Fleur and Queen´s dispute made her tired. More than willing to take a nap. But the fact Scarlett showed up gave her the impression there was something else the blonde wished to talk about.

"I see that you have a soft spot for fluffy tails and ears. Is that why you asked me out? Just so you could get your hands on Queenie?"

Misty teased the magician, snickering as the idea of having those three sharing hands was funny enough since they barely saw one another eye to eye. Let alone work together.

"Be careful Jessie, if you let your guard down, Scarlett might as well show up and hold your hand... maybe whisper some pretty words, woo you with her charm and then, when you least expect it... snap!"

Said this last phrase as she snapped her fingers.

User Image

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

With Herald's grasp loosening, the kishin could feel his palm being filled with Adelaide's neck once more as it expanded while picking the so much needed air.
Her wounded silhouette still hanging from the werewolf's grasp.
"... kiss me... and I might tell you..."
The kitsune replied with a weak smile, her tails started wagging with faint force. The pheromone´s in the air couldn´t lie, she had been hunting him from the moment the match started.

Even at the edge of her life, the kitsune was crazy over Herald.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:35 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Herald growled in annoyance. "Tell me and I won't crush your windpipe," he counter-offered, squeezing her neck tightly for a moment to emphasize the point.

Meanwhile Scarlet sighed and looked back and forth between Queen and Fleur. "Okay, stop arguing we can resolve this after the tournament. Or rather you two can resolve it afterwards but I imagine you'll probably be too happy with your prizes to worry about each other." At the mention of prizes Fleur's eyes widened slightly and she seemed to calm down. Her wings folded behind her back again and she gave a dismissive wave. "Very well, I can wait until I got what I came here for. But this prize better be worth it." Scarlet gave Fleur a wink. "Oh it will be, I promise." Scarlet flashed Misty a smile when she spoke to her. "Oh Misty, you know how much I love all the woodland creatures." With that Scarlet stepped away from the two and off on her own for a moment. Glancing around she slowly pulled the paper out from between her breasts and read it. She didn't care if anyone saw her reading it, just that she was the only one who could read what it said. Jessica sat calmly in Misty's lap as Misty spoke to her. But she jumped slightly when Misty made her last comment with a snap of her fingers. "Sn-snap!?" She asked, her eyes widening. "What's snap??"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:56 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen smirked as she talked and seemed to get the other girl to stand down but queen looked at her "oh....but i said before...I always love to...please...im sure after she will be hugging whatever she wins tightly, while shes struggling" she stated chuckling before looking at Fluer "try not to run too fast when this is over" she stated as the weapon faded away still having the crater she made there, looking at Scarlet when she mentioned loving woodland creatures "careful, those creatures can be crafty" she stated as she went and placed her hands in her pockets looking to jessica "it means doing something when you least expect it..like your guards dropped or you trust her and she betrays you...something like that, often used for harming or tricking someone" she stated before looking at the arena seeing herald still trying to theeaten the kitsune "WILL YOU JUST KILL THE GIRL, EITHER DO HER OR KILL HER ITS BORING WATCHING A WEAK ANIMAL TORTURING ITS NEAR DEAD PREY" she yelled out looking at him smirking "IM GETTING SO BORED WATCHING IM LOSING MY URGE TO STAY AWAKE"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:55 pm

User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Oh, but remember this creature in particular is precious to me. I owe you one and I´m paying my debt with this job. She´s off limits sweetie. But do feel free to comfort the winged one. She seems like she could use a home to belong to."
Misty gave a gentle smile, yet the sweet tone in her voice would caress Scarlett´s ears like the edge of a blade. Of course, naive and innocent Jessie wouldn´t be able to notices the friendly and gentle menace. A simple discussion to assure each party knew the other´s limits.
The brunette would then hug Jessie tenderly, trying to calm the meistress down shortly after she was startled with the snapping comment.
Queen would then explain as best as she could, to which Misty giggled, resting her head on Jessie´s shoulder.
"And before you know it, you become Scarlett´s toy... forever."
She teased Jessica before her hands would suddenly rushed the meistress´s, assaulting her with tickles as she dismissed the seriousness of the topic. After all it was not up for the puppets to know how the show was to be run.

"Queenie dear, if you want to rest I could fix you a tent, unless Scarlett knows of a way for us to get some rooms to rest. But I believe that out host would love for us to scout the competition, get as many intel as we can from them. Not all of us were blessed with your curse...we´re frailer that we look."

User Image

▒▒▒ Adelaide Labelle ▒▒▒

Lust Faction Bloodseeker

Adelle winced as Herald pressed his advantage on her weakened body. Her arms rising to hold the werewolf´s hand. Rather gently instead of a futile attempt to remove it. She even found herself rubbing the base of her cheeks against Herald´s fur.

Within the letter, there was a message written.

Кролик-блондинка сегодня вечером теряет свою счастливую ногу

As if absorbed by some sort of magic, Scarlett´s perception of the world changed, transporting her to an old memory. With a merciless winter.
After dealing with some "squealers" from her territory. The magician found herself on a dead end for this was the very same message she had managed to take from them before they died. A quick-thinking made her board the very first person she heard of speaking English.

"Well hello there sweetie. Could you do me a favor? A friend of mine wrote this for me but I don´t understand it. Could you translate for me?"

The girl seemed confused but Scarlett´s warm and inviting attitude made easier for her to play along. The gal observed the piece of paper, as her lips would read the message on its native tongue.

"Krolik-blondinka segodnya vecherom teryayet svoyu schastlivuyu nogu?"

As she read so, Scarlett´s mind immediatelly recognized the accent. She didn´t needed the rest of the message to know who was behind all of this, but just for good measure waited for the young gal.

"So? what does it say?"

"It means The blonde rabbit loses her happy leg tonight"

Scarlett smirked, so it was all a set up from the very beginning. Her arm would reach out across the gal´s shoulders as she pulled her along.

"Why thank you sweetie, you´re a life saver. Let me buy you a drink ... I have a feeling you and I are going to become best friends."

The magician lured the naive gal, also sensing the darkness in the lady´s heart. she could prove to be more useful later. But for now, she scheemed on their way to the tavern, as Scarlett swore under her name the house of Myasnik would stain their walls and floors crimson by midnight.

And just like that, as if time hadn´t slipped a single second, she was back in the arena seats with her dysfunctional team.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

VibrantGoddess

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"How about you tell me and I won't crush your windpipe?" Herald counter-offered in a low growl. "I'm not in the mood for your games, fox." His attention snapped to Queen when she yelled at him from the sidelines. "SHUT THE HELL UP! NO ONE ASKED YOU! IF YOU'RE SO BORED WHY DON"T YOU COME OUT HERE AND I'LL GLADLY CRUSH YOUR WINDPIPE TOO!" He yelled back. What was it with Kitsunes today?

Jessica looked up at Misty with a terrified expression. "W-what? A toy? Are you serious??" She asked, looking back and forth between Scarlet and Misty. She hadn't realize how dangerous Scarlet was. Come to think of it...she couldn't remember much about Scarlet at all. How did they meet again? After a few moments of thought she let it go. It wasn't really important. She was going to be trained into a powerful weapon with the help of Misty who was admittedly a little scary but she seemed like she cared about her. Fleur folded her arms and looked back at Herald as Queen started yelling at him. She covered her mouth to stifle a slight laugh. She couldn't deny Herald was funny when he got angry.

Meanwhile, Scarlet watched the vision impassively. When it was over she tore the paper to shreds and then snapped her fingers, burning it to ash with her resonance force. Then she returned to their little group in time to hear Queen yell at Herald to finish off their opponent. She too was anxious to get a move on though she knew Herald wouldn't respond well to such...encouragement.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:55 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at Misty sighing abit "Unfortunately i rather not sleep, since i dont know majority of the people here including my ...supposed team...so i'd rather go do something other than rest. Queen smirked hearing him yelling back about her going down there "speaking of other...WELL BEING YOUR SLOW" she called out before she appeared next to him "I dont mind having some fun, though i dont think your team would really advise the challenge but i dont mind breaking an arm or two" she stated smirking, she had nothing against fighting him too. "in fairness, the little girl on my team is annoying so if you wanna help blow some steam i dont mind since everyone here is abit bored of you well ,taking the spotlight for a yell session" she stated looking at him with a smirk her arms crossed as she looked at him waiting for an answer but before he could answer "may I ask how are you that dense...your asking a horny fox what she wants...and you can't tell" she said laughing.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces