Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:00 pm
KYLiE XD
Shadow of Fire
((See thing is, whenever in my fanfics they get sent to the hospital I'm always there hiding making sure they're not trying to escape, flirt with the female nurses, um..let's see, Athrun wouldn't go the hospital unless his dad shot him again. *curses Athrun's father who dies tonite yay!* So now, then, Riza wouldn't be caught dead in one anyways(I don't think so anyways), and um...let's see Balmung would be too stuborn or stupid to go. Fai wouldn't go to the hospital, well he might but he wouldn't do anything, he's to cute and cuddly to get into trouble. And those are just my most obssesive bishies at the current time. I don't think Duo would do anything if he was at one(he'd better not, or he'll face the godess of death. ) and yeah...))

ooc; Balmung? -dies- xDDDD

Balmung is from .hack.... Kite would woop his a** though. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:02 pm
(No the .hack//legend of the twilight that balmung, he's fnnier and more clueless..like Roy...both have overly big egos, are totaly clueless and are major losers. ^^ )  

Dark Angel Freya

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:05 pm
Kite would still woop his a** cuz Kite rocks the chazbah!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:07 pm
((Balmung can kill him. Cause Kite isn't as strong as Shugo and since balmung can beat shugo(refering to manga version) it's clear balmung is the best! And he has wings*goes and steals the wings and wears them on her back and flies around* ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:09 pm
Shadow of Fire
((Balmung can kill him. Cause Kite isn't as strong as Shugo and since balmung can beat shugo(refering to manga version) it's clear balmung is the best! And he has wings*goes and steals the wings and wears them on her back and flies around* ))

Are you kidding me? Kite wasn't near as clumsy nor dumb as Shugo. Shugo was modeled after Kite and Balmung's strength couldn't compare to Kites'.

I also got some crazy feeling that perhaps Balmung was Bear, the barbarian from .Hack/Sign. He was cool. I was bummed when the Crimson Knight died, he was too strong to fall under that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:10 pm
((Balmung is the best! So leave me and my over obsession with bishies alone! *goes and clings o shugo and kite* Mine! No touchy! ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:12 pm
Shadow of Fire
((Balmung is the best! So leave me and my over obsession with bishies alone! *goes and clings o shugo and kite* Mine! No touchy! ))

((Mimmi Ru and Black Rose were probably the sexiest. I didn't like Lady Subaru because she seemed too much like a wussy. Although Sora was probably one of my favorites. He comes in second, Kite is first.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:14 pm
((I love Blackrose, also mine. Sora, Mina, Tsuksa(sp) Mine. And....oh yes Crim, mine. heh heh. Beware my over obsession with bishies and bishojo's. ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:02 pm
((*she smiled, since she had seen everything of Legend of the Twilight Bracelet and .Hack//Sign*...well, I adored Sora because he is a nine year old in real life and his mother kicked him off the terminal...that was funny..Tsuksa was actually a really sweet girl, but the angst was fun...Crim was alright I supposed, Bear I never figured out what he was, because he was lying when he actually told Mimmi Ru...Helga rocked on all levels, as did Aura...and then Twilight I liked, but it was not as good as the original...but I can say I did favor every character on that, even the wandering AI....))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:05 pm
ooc; -shrug- I like Kite. o_o; whee But I love Black Rose's outfit. -wants to wear that to prom... not- Aura's bra scared me. It was like Camillia's. Just.. like. straps.. sweatdrop  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:06 pm
(I like Zefie, she kissed Shugo...that was soo cute, Kayla wanted me to draw it for art, but I did Zefie smiling, so cute. Anywho....yeah I'm not sure what else to say. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:34 am
((*patted Zefie on the head* oh yes, we all like her...*now poking Shugo*...why are there always sad endings....so many other things could have happened....*listening to her .Hack//sign soundtrack now*...the voices are excellent...the music fit too well...*obviously favored the original*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:21 pm
((Zefie is funny. "mommy" 'Wow Shugo's a mother." sorry I just thought the manga was so cute with little Zefie, though her hair and little necklace thing was a pain to draw and shade. But still cute. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:13 am
((*agreed quickly* oh yes...I bet she would be a challenge to draw, but perhaps a fun character to try and rp...but yes, I could not agree with you more on that point...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:18 am
((Yeah, I mean she's so cute it's hard not to want to try and draw her once. I wanted to draw the first time she kissed Shugo, that was cute too. As for RPing her, I couldn't do that. She's so sweet and innocent, at least to Suhog and I can't spell the wavemasters name. She's mean to Ouka, Hotaru, and Reena. I hope I spell the names right. I haven't read the manga in forever. ))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games