Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:56 pm
((*she had looked at every picture, loving them all* thank you soo much!!! *she hugged Fire tightly, really appreciating this*...it's so lovely....its the best present ever....*pokes* bishie rabid fangirl...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:58 pm
No not rabid...more like..obsessive or something like that...*ish being squuezed by Rybrin* and yes too bad I can't do that. And yes I wish I was the fire hydrant in the 'firepower' pic. But hey there my bishies. I don't need handcuffs, just a metal bat in case they try to kill me for beating them for not being good little bishies.... wow I sound weird.. anywho....trying to get bishies out of the subject...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:04 pm
*laughing softly now* I fear those who are rabid...but the pictures were good....*laughing harder at the thought of Fire beating up her bishies*someone needs to call the human rights phone number...but...*she gave a befuddled look, since getting bishies out of any subject was hard* really...and how are you going to do that?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:12 pm
I have no idea...since that's the one thing that is always on my mind..I had a dream about my bishies once. Well more FMA/bishie dream...was really weird...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:18 pm
((*dazing now* I knew it was not possible...but I have had several strange dreams too...really random often with people of different series and such....my subconsious mind somehow always makes it fit together too...I really must be an odd person I suppose....))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:27 pm
Then I must be crazy! I had a dream where Athrun's dad was trynig to kill Roy, Ed, Athrun, and Me....it was odd. let's see...I shot his head, Roy burnst him alchemy... Ed chopped of his head...then athrun quished him with the foot of his gundam... such a lovely dream huh? That was last night too...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:17 am
*made a face* I don't know how that could possibly work, especially if you wrote that in the proper order...but I suppose, my dream usually have a little less death and a few more problems...things that could be as bad as death sometimes, or hopeless situations...just odd things that I can always make sense of later actually...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:52 am
I don't know, all I know is that we killed Athrun's father...after he shot Athrun in the right arm....like in the show...damn father. But I don't care because you know what? Athrun's father dies! YAY!!!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
*blank look* you lost me a while ago...oh well...if you say its a good thing he dies, then I am sure you are right....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:08 am
In the show he shot his own son in the arm and sent him to jail! And the poor son was my bishie! Actully Athrun's dad and the crazy person with the earthforces area lot alike..*pauses remembering interesting conversation from yesterday after school and pauses for a long time*...not going to say anymore..  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:17 am
((*she listened to the long pause, not willing to ask this time since last time she had been very sorry*...well, feel like posting at the rp today?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:20 am
I don't know..I might have Emmi over. so I'd have to clean my room and some stuff, then if she was over chances are we'd be...probably talking about bishies, gundam seed, fullmetal alchemist, or we would be playing video games...not much time on gaia really...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:23 am
*waved* alright...then I suppose I will see you later, don't waste time on my account...but one post from you would let me post, Ed post, Envy post, and then probably Roy post, so one of your posts could go a long way...but have fun with Emmi...it sounds like you are going to be really busy...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:26 am
well it depends I might go enjoy the ncie weather. It's suppose to get up into the sixties with a sunny day! My god the hick town in the hick state with weather like that(just so you know I like close to the canada/america border so we have it cold sometimes...) anywho..I"m not sure I"m enjoying the three differnt conversations going on.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:31 am
((*looked outside* yes, all of our lovely snow is busy melting...it's rather sad....but you are lucky up there if it gets even colder...I love cold weather...*she laughed softly* really?....I think it's kinda fun, but it you want to drop a few....that's fine with me...))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games