Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Castle of Storm's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:52 am
He looked up as he felt her hands and heard her wisper in his mind...He wasn't sure if this substance was what she said it was but did he have to ability to fight off this onslought. Guess not He thought to himself before he put the bottom of the bottle into the air and chuged the vail of liquid....He shook a little bit while he tired to make his eyes foused... but he was increasingly feeling her hands on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:56 am
She was singing something. In a mesmerizing voice, she sang a lullaby.
Her hands felt his heart's rhythm, and she lifted them from him. Her voice was calming him down.

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:01 pm
he felt like he was going to fall forward... her voice was soothing but his mind was on overdrive. The feeling of passing out came over him but he fought off. Why does this feel so good? He tought to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:20 pm
She smiled.
Because your heart is beating,
She lifted his own hand to his chest, over his heart. Her hand was on top of his, carressing his fingers gently.  

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:29 pm
He could feel the beat of his heart... He turned his head to look at her, tears coming to his eyes. This is...overwelming... He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:35 pm
She smiled, and kissed his forehead gently, tenderly.
You did very well, Kairu.
She slipped another vial into his cloak.  

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:38 pm
He moved his free had up to hold onto her hand. He kept his eyes on her. "This feels so drifferent... What do i lose for this?... My wings?" He didn't actually want to think about this... but he knew he had to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:48 pm
She reached up and delicately stroked one of his wings.
No, dear. You lose nothing of value to you. You do lose, your thirst for mortal blood.
She ran her free hand through his hair softly.  

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:50 pm
You said i'm human now... does that mean.. i can see the sun? This made a smile cross his face, he was still looking at her, softly now, caring and with no tears. He liked the way he was being held.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:58 pm
She frowned.
I never said you were human, sweetheart. It makes you feel and seem like a human, but I'm afraid you still are one of us...
She took his hand off of his heart, and held it to her's.
You started mine, though.

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:02 pm
He smiled at her. Well. i should of known there was a limit. but i'm still happy with it. i always hated having no control... He liked having his hand on her chest but he thought it was a little to close so he turned around and put his arms around her and looked down into her eyes. Thank you...

((I have to go now. i dont know when i will be back. there is a thunder storm out and i think the power is going to go out. so i will talk to you later. Sorry. sweatdrop And i really liked this RP to... cry ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:12 pm
Ryu smiled at his hesitance.
It's alright, Kairu. I don't mind...
She stood on her toes, and kissed Kairu abruptly on his lips, then relaxed.
She smiled, and her eyes flashed pink then back to red.
She laid her head gently on his chest.
((okie-dokie. but lets edit our earlier posts, so its like they left to another room. okay? I'll see tyou later, pm me when ur on. ^-^))

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:49 pm
((I'm back -smiles-.. btw. do you have MSN?))

the kiss left him speachless and the look of her eyes left him intranced.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:54 pm
((no, but I do have an e-mail address, ^-^))
Ryu listened to Kairu's heart, and smiled.
Also, another plus. You can sleep now!! Yay!!  

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:56 pm
He smiles down at her. "Sleep?... I doubt i will get use to that. oh... how long do i appear human for?" He just liked looking into her eyes for some reason.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games