Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
what is the best gundam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sea Salt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Ophiuchus
kira yamat19
in my opinion i think the aketsky or strike freedom are the best
Dear God, learn to spell. AKATSUKI. You insult Cagalli-sama with such blatant disreguard for ORB's mobile suit!
O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:27 am
Sea Salt
Ophiuchus
kira yamat19
Dear God, learn to spell. AKATSUKI. You insult Cagalli-sama with such blatant disreguard for ORB's mobile suit!
O.o
Well, Shiranui Akatsuki is pretty much the ultimate mobile suit of the Cosmic Era at the moment. It has Nu-style barrier protection, AND the ability to reflect beam rifle and beam cannon shots BACK at those that fired them.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Sea Salt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:59 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sea Salt
Ophiuchus
kira yamat19
O.o
Well, Shiranui Akatsuki is pretty much the ultimate mobile suit of the Cosmic Era at the moment. It has Nu-style barrier protection, AND the ability to reflect beam rifle and beam cannon shots BACK at those that fired them.

But it doesn't have verniers.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:02 pm
I would have to say my favorite would have to the Hyaku Shiki! that and Char is a pimp! oops I mean Quattro.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Raver_Ninja_925

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:32 am
Sea Salt
Cagalli Yura Attha
Sea Salt
Ophiuchus
kira yamat19
O.o

But it doesn't have verniers.
Vernier refers to a mobility thruster. Given the fact Shiranui Akatsuki is a space use pack, and is based on the strike, and you can SEE the nozzles on the model, i'd have to say it does have mobility thrusters. Otherwise it'd be unable to move in space.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
akastuki's body with it's funnels and special beam coating that reflects any beam except beamsabers back at their source. with epyon's sword and heat rod, and nu gundams funnels, head mounted hyper mega particle cannon like zz gundam's, two shoulder mounted satalite cannons from gundam x capable each of blowing a space colony, the self recovery system, self evilution, and self multiplication of the devil gundam, burning's burning finger, stomach mounted high mega cannon, and 30 funnels with buster rifles in them and they also have beam swords and can form a energy sheild like my first two sets of funnels listed on here and can make a stun net that traps enemys, and hidden chest buster rifles. and the ability to turn invisible like blitz gundam and death sythe hell custom using both of the technology they use. it would be powered by a nucler reactor and have phase shift armor, and have the artimas umbrella technology of hyperion gumdam. also all of the funnels have sheilds around them as well and phase shift. and it would have an i field generator. also missile racks hidden in various parts of the body sort of like how heavy arms has his, plus a pair of hip mounted rail guns like freedom. also one hand will have burning gundam's burning finger on one hand, and maser gundam's darkness finger. emp sheilding  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:38 am
gundam fan zero
akastuki's body with it's funnels and special beam coating that reflects any beam except beamsabers back at their source. with epyon's sword and heat rod, and nu gundams funnels, head mounted hyper mega particle cannon like zz gundam's, two shoulder mounted satalite cannons from gundam x capable each of blowing a space colony, the self recovery system, self evilution, and self multiplication of the devil gundam, burning's burning finger, stomach mounted high mega cannon, and 30 funnels with buster rifles in them and they also have beam swords and can form a energy sheild like my first two sets of funnels listed on here and can make a stun net that traps enemys, and hidden chest buster rifles. and the ability to turn invisible like blitz gundam and death sythe hell custom using both of the technology they use. it would be powered by a nucler reactor and have phase shift armor, and have the artimas umbrella technology of hyperion gumdam. also all of the funnels have sheilds around them as well and phase shift. and it would have an i field generator. also missile racks hidden in various parts of the body sort of like how heavy arms has his, plus a pair of hip mounted rail guns like freedom. also one hand will have burning gundam's burning finger on one hand, and maser gundam's darkness finger. emp sheilding

That thing'd run out of power before it could do anything decent. That, or collapse in on itself due to being over critical mass.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:31 pm
let us fricken see huh well first there is no gravity in space so it could fight there and you would be surprised what a nucler reactor could power especially when there are 2 of them and don't talk smack about someone else's gundam when yours can't beat theirs  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Rey_Za_Burrel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:44 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
If by "best" you mean "if they all had a fight, who would survive?", then Turn-A.

under those conditions I would say a Turn-A and Turn-X tagteam
I would think that a God Gundam and Master Gundam piloted by the right pilot would last quite long  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:40 pm
my gundam could kill both of those
akastuki's body with it's funnels and special beam coating that reflects any beam except beamsabers back at their source. with epyon's sword and heat rod, and nu gundams funnels, head mounted hyper mega particle cannon like zz gundam's, two shoulder mounted satalite cannons from gundam x capable each of blowing a space colony, the self recovery system, self evilution, and self multiplication of the devil gundam, burning's burning finger, stomach mounted high mega cannon, and 30 funnels with buster rifles in them and they also have beam swords and can form a energy sheild like my first two sets of funnels listed on here and can make a stun net that traps enemys, and hidden chest buster rifles. and the ability to turn invisible like blitz gundam and death sythe hell custom using both of the technology they use. it would be powered by a nucler reactor and have phase shift armor, and have the artimas umbrella technology of hyperion gumdam. also all of the funnels have sheilds around them as well and phase shift. and it would have an i field generator. also missile racks hidden in various parts of the body sort of like how heavy arms has his, plus a pair of hip mounted rail guns like freedom. also one hand will have burning gundam's burning finger on one hand, and master gundam's darkness finger. emp sheilding  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Rey_Za_Burrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:37 pm
gundam fan zero
akastuki's body with it's funnels and special beam coating that reflects any beam except beamsabers back at their source. with epyon's sword and heat rod, and nu gundams funnels, head mounted hyper mega particle cannon like zz gundam's, two shoulder mounted satalite cannons from gundam x capable each of blowing a space colony, the self recovery system, self evilution, and self multiplication of the devil gundam, burning's burning finger, stomach mounted high mega cannon, and 30 funnels with buster rifles in them and they also have beam swords and can form a energy sheild like my first two sets of funnels listed on here and can make a stun net that traps enemys, and hidden chest buster rifles. and the ability to turn invisible like blitz gundam and death sythe hell custom using both of the technology they use. it would be powered by a nucler reactor and have phase shift armor, and have the artimas umbrella technology of hyperion gumdam. also all of the funnels have sheilds around them as well and phase shift. and it would have an i field generator. also missile racks hidden in various parts of the body sort of like how heavy arms has his, plus a pair of hip mounted rail guns like freedom. also one hand will have burning gundam's burning finger on one hand, and master gundam's darkness finger. emp sheilding

gonk Jesus...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:45 am
gundam fan zero
Actually, I designed a mobile suit specifically for dealing with Akatsuki. All of its defences would be useless. And, as you stated yours is NUCLEAR powered, i'd have an easy time slicing through it to that specific point and making your unit explode. All of those fancy weapons don't do jack when you have a high mobility unit designed for space combat.
All hail Yoinokuchi.
Yoinokuchi's Weapon Loadout:
2 x GDU-X7 Dragoon Bit (With beam gun, and lightwave prong - capable of forming single blades or joint anti-ship blade, the use of lightwave negates Akatsuki's defensive ability.)
2 x XMA-11 Beam Saber (Double Sided, Beam Saber and Beam Knife, useable individually or simultaneously)
1 x XMA-AK90P Beam Rifle
This is a rapid-firing beam rifle, with an underslung beam beyonet. The rifle can also be over charged, releasing a beam-cannon style shot (as evidenced multiple times in the show, beam cannon blasts seem to deflect other beam weapon shots)
Additional design feature:
For combat, Yoinokuchi has been given an extended specially jointed arm. This allows for swipe attacks to be made with beam sabers, that can confuse and surprise an enemy pilot, as well as allow for the beam saber to be used as a beam shield device.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:44 pm
are you blind or do you just skim when reading it has all of the abilities of the dark gundam except not the same setup plus try reading all of my defences  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:13 pm
gundam fan zero
are you blind or do you just skim when reading it has all of the abilities of the dark gundam except not the same setup plus try reading all of my defences
You obviously don't understand technologies very well. The Dragoons are fast, mobile, and have a LIGHTWAVE weapon. This means that all defenses are worthless, unless they happen to have anti-beam parts. Something you neglected. Lightwave would also penetrate the Akatsuki shielding system, Nu's funnel barier, and Akatsuki's Dragoon barrier. The self-recovery and self-evolution wouldn't do diddly if you no longer had a reactor. Also, they make an anti-ship sized cutting weapon. You'd not exactly be able to dodge it. Those funnels you mentioned only have an energy shield - they too can be taken down by my unit's lightwave technologically advanced funnels, and I have the "beam saber shield swipe" technique to defend from yours. The invisibility option has been proven pointless time and time again, especially against skilled pilots. The Artemis Umbrella is Lightwave technology, which means that my lightwave weapons can penetrate it (Lightwave and anti-beam are the only things that can penetrate lightwave) missiles can easily be shot down by the beam cannon setting of my beam rifle. Oh, also... Phase shift is worthless, as I have no pysical solid-round weapons.

My unit doesn't need a flashy armor system, or techy gizmos, or more guns than it has limbs - It's designed for efficiency. Something your scrap pile on steroids fails to take into account.

However, we both have a weakness to fighting on land.
You because your critical mass level would crush you.
Me because the legs of my unit are designed for high mobility maneuvers, not jumping and landing.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:55 pm
why do people want all mighty powerful MS?
If the pilot sucks, it's not worth it...

(another Reason to hate CE, Gundams piloted by main characters seem to be, umm, omnipotent?)

I love my RX-121-2A TR-1 Advanced Hazel: White Linx (Essentailly, the TR-1 Hazel (the white one) with the mono-eye scope, and rather than one enhanced shield booster, I have two... (Yay for diffuse beam gun)

and on a side note:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*shivers*  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces