Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:30 pm
Roland's ears perked up. Someone just finished a fight in a distant area and was moving. He grinned and walked over to his horse quickly mounting it. He moved it towards Kouri and said lowlyly under his breath. "I would suggest you go and find some place safe.... things are going to get really ugly..." He turned his horse around and shouted. "Hiya!" With a sudden start his horse dashed off, heading deeper in the the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:25 am
He went over the top of Hana and did a front flip, landing on his feet. he turned just in time to see Roland mount his horse and ride off, after telling Kouri to find somewhere safe. He sheathed his sword and the two other swords flew back into their places and he whistled. after a moment, a large falcon flew next to him and he hoped on. "After them!" He shouted, and flew off.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 am
Kouri pouted as her stubborness took over her. "By that, I guess you mean the Dakim forces..." She mumbled, chucking down the last piece of her bread. When Roland started to dash deeper in the forest, Kouri ran towards Hana, "Well, even if he might get mad, I still want to get in the battle."

With a big assurance smile splattered all over her face, she took Hana by the hand and headed for the deeper parts of the wood. "Come on, Hana!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:13 pm
Roland looked behind him to see that Kouri wasnt going to listen to him. "Now is not the time...." He said annoyed. he quickly turned his horse around and jumped off. "You know what to do..." He said as his horse headed towards Kouri. Roland went to grab for his sword but remembered that he had left it by the tree. It didnt matter, it was cracked anyways. Once again he summoned his Katana and waited. "I was too late...." He was here, Roland didnt have enough time to get away from the others and now they would be drawn into the fight.  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:20 pm
Hana nodded, and whistled to Ro.

"Harumph...that falcon is too big for natural proportions...must be taking some sort of growth-form." the falcon complained.

"Quit whining...you can be used as a vessel for magic attacks!" Hana exclaimed, and turned to Kouri. "Okay then, let's go." summoning a large gust of wind, Hana jumped on it, floating a little. "Want a free ride?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:21 am
As Xion flew past Roland, the Falcon picked him up and flung him on it's back. "Need a lift?" Xion asked as they flew towards the sounds of battle. "Kasu!" He shouted and Kasu appeared on his should. Yea? she asked, still half aggravated. "I need you to delay those two, the less casualties the better". Kasu flew down and summoned a magic barrier to block Hana and Kouri, hoping it would hold.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:58 pm
"No! It's a trap. We must get grounded now!" Roland said to the Falcon. Roland looked around, he could spy several archers hidden in the trees, as well as footmen waiting on the ground below. In the center was a man who seemed to be giving the orders. "Its too late. Move to your left!"
Just after Roland said that, then man pointed at them. A large beam of yellow energy flew towards them, followed by a volly of arrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:16 am
He laughed, despite the onslaught of arrows and the yellow beam of energy. "Alright Shuryu, let's show them what we got!" The Falcon, reacting quickly to Xion's command, did a quick barrel roll to the right, the beam missing them by a few feet and the arrows by several. Xion released his hold of the falcon and fell to the ground, falling for a few seconds before landing straight on his feet. "Myokin! Shinko!" the two swords flew out, and straight at the guy in the middle, giving the orders, while Xion dodged more arrows expertly and ran off towards the archers.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:19 pm
The man grinned. "You are not my target... get out of my sight!" He quickly slipped on both of his steel guantlets and knocked away the two swords. A yellow ball of energy formed in his right hand and he took off. He ran towards a tree and started to run up to the very top, before leaping into the sky. He aimed the ball of energy at Roland and fired it before he came falling down to the ground. Thee yellow ball shattered into pieces, making thin piercing rays of electricity.
Roland jumped off of Xion drawing his Katana. The rays changed their path to follow Roland and were following him to the ground. "Hmph.... fool..." He ran his hand across his balde and disappeared. The rays lost his trace and hit the ground. Roland appeared on the ground where the rays had hit. He looked around before disappearing again. He would need time to recover from his last fight before he stared a bigger own. Hopefully the others could by him enough time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:15 pm
"These guys are strong..." Hana awed, but shook her head, and began charging a large strike of thunder to strike the new man.

"Can I help?" Ro asked. Hana nodded. Ro sat on top of the globe, once more, as pueple energy flowed into him. Hana softly chanted,

"From the graveyards of the Thunder Gods, allow this vessel to carry out your grudge...Unforgiven Sin!" and Ro was enguled in the electric aura, as before, and flew around the new man in quick circles, waiting for an opprotune moment to strike.  

eclestimon

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:58 pm
He finished of a few archers as he saw Ro flying in a circle around the man. He jumped into the air with a back flip, and landed by Ro. "Hey buddy, wanna form a joint attack?" he grinned and his two swords that the man had knocked down shot up and floated behind him. "You remember Final Sacrafice right? Well imagine that, but instead of ALL those swords, there would be alot of you. It'll make you stronger!" He grinned as he stood up and prepared for the attack, the two swords forming an 'X' in front of him. "All you gotta do is fly in front of my swords, and merge wth them."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:22 am
"Hell yeah!" Ro exclaimed, and did as instructed. His body merged with the swords, as multiples of him formed.

"Well, I'll be damned..." Hana grinned, "Ro can actually be of better use than simple magic..."

"I heard that!" the many Ros shouted at Hana, who merely shrugged.  

eclestimon

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:34 am
Kouri was just a few meters away from Hana. She sighed and shook her head hesitantly. "I'm out of this battle. And for that part, maybe I could just do my role as an acolyte, healing people and doing what I must be doing instead of fighting against useless..." She continued babbling on and on, ocassionally crossing her arms or scowling. After that, she just grinned and looked at the ongoing battle.

"Should I show myself? The truth? I don't think so, not yet...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:51 pm
Again, the dark mist formed around him and his target, who, in this case, happenes to be the unknown man. The multiple Ro's circled the man, and Xion glowed a deep crimson, and then dissapeared, only to reappear above the man, with his great sword out. "Unforgiven Sacrafice!" his voice echoed as he, along with the several Ro's, sped at thier target with incredible speed and power.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:07 am
Meanwhile, Kouri went away and hid behind a large oak tree. She climbed atop with a bit of difficulty [cause of her staff] until she reached one of the sturdy branches and sat on it. Kouri looked at the scene below her and just the same as her eye level. "I wonder who that guy is...." She thought.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games