Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36 am
Ayumi Botosai
*Sits on the comfy couch and reads an old book. Turns a page and keeps reading*
is softly asleep on the couch opposite her, his scarf draped around him like a blanket. A small phoenix chick nested on his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:38 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
is softly asleep on the couch opposite her, his scarf draped around him like a blanket. A small phoenix chick nested on his head.
*Lifts her head above the book and smiles. Shakes head softly and goes back to reading. Turns a page and smiles whispering* Sweety... Hehe...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:40 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Lifts her head above the book and smiles. Shakes head softly and goes back to reading. Turns a page and smiles whispering* Sweety... Hehe...
the phoenix chich opens an eye softly and coes.then flies over to you and nudges your arm softly, filling you with warmth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:42 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
the phoenix chich opens an eye softly and coes.then flies over to you and nudges your arm softly, filling you with warmth.
*Looks down at the little pheonix and smiles warmly. She closes her book and puts it aside. She picks up the pheonix and places it on her lap looking at it with a warm face*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:44 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Looks down at the little pheonix and smiles warmly. She closes her book and puts it aside. She picks up the pheonix and places it on her lap looking at it with a warm face*
stretches its small wings and sqwakes softly, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:47 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Stokes his warm feathers* Hey little guy... *One of her pixies flew down from the side of her head to the little pheonix andflew aroung it. She smiled* Hey Eliah... You like him... *The pixie flew around jumping up and down. She giggled* I guess you do...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:49 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Stokes his warm feathers* Hey little guy... *One of her pixies flew down from the side of her head to the little pheonix andflew aroung it. She smiled* Hey Eliah... You like him... *The pixie flew around jumping up and down. She giggled* I guess you do...
the phoenix followed the pixie by turning ound, then it got dizzy and fell over. it looked at her smiling, its wings burning slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:51 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
the phoenix followed the pixie by turning ound, then it got dizzy and fell over. it looked at her smiling, its wings burning slowly
*She picked up the pheonix and smiled warmly stroking his head softly* You really are an amazing creature... I wonder what's your name... *She looks at you and smiles then looks back down at the pheonix still stroking his little head*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:54 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*She picked up the pheonix and smiled warmly stroking his head softly* You really are an amazing creature... I wonder what's your name... *She looks at you and smiles then looks back down at the pheonix still stroking his little head*
rolls over slightly so he is facing her. he opens his eyes slightly and smiles. his name is Evrae.. he seems pleased to meet you. Evrae hops onto your head and stretches.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:56 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
rolls over slightly so he is facing her. he opens his eyes slightly and smiles. his name is Evrae.. he seems pleased to meet you. Evrae hops onto your head and stretches.
*She giggles* That's a very nice name... Good morning... *Eliah flew to her and cuddled against her face. She tickled her with one finger and smiled* I'm pleasedto me Evrae aswell...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:59 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*She giggles* That's a very nice name... Good morning... *Eliah flew to her and cuddled against her face. She tickled her with one finger and smiled* I'm pleasedto me Evrae aswell...
he sits up slowly and evrae flies to him, perched on his head. he scratches him behind the ear and gets up, sitting next to her. godd morning to you too my love. he smiles and kisses her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:01 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
he sits up slowly and evrae flies to him, perched on his head. he scratches him behind the ear and gets up, sitting next to her. godd morning to you too my love. he smiles and kisses her.
*Kisses you back and her pixie pinches her face. The pixie turned light pink. She looked at Eliah and smiled taking her on her palm. She looks at you* And this is Eliah... My guardian pixie... Oh and... *Her other pixie flies down from her neck and lands on her palm next to Eliah also turning light pink* This is Kihra...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:03 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Kisses you back and her pixie pinches her face. The pixie turned light pink. She looked at Eliah and smiled taking her on her palm. She looks at you* And this is Eliah... My guardian pixie... Oh and... *Her other pixie flies down from her neck and lands on her palm next Eliah also turning light pink* This is Kihra...
its nice to meet both of you. he nods and kisses her again. so, how have you been?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Kisses you back and her pixie pinches her face. The pixie turned light pink. She looked at Eliah and smiled taking her on her palm. She looks at you* And this is Eliah... My guardian pixie... Oh and... *Her other pixie flies down from her neck and lands on her palm next Eliah also turning light pink* This is Kihra...
its nice to meet both of you. he nods and kisses her again. so, how have you been?
*Her pxies fly back to their places turning to normal blue color. She stretches* I'm fine... And you sweety?  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:08 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
*Her pxies fly back to their places turning to normal blue color. She stretches* I'm fine... And you sweety?
hehe...im perfectly alright. smiles. hugs her. im glad your here.  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games