Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
BUMP/RANDOM POSTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
yes 8634 is the greatest number ever!
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
money...GIVE ME MONEY!!
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
=^.^=
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:37 pm
The world's gone crazy and we're the last sane ones here... Of course there's ****ing magic in RPG's!!!!!! That's what makes an RPG fun! Are they going to ban (God forbid) Zelda next? Is it teaching children to take a 20 pound sword and slice up little dogs thinking their moblins? Are Zelda's breasts "too big"? I wonder why the world is in such terrible shape, and then I find people like these.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:18 pm
so true dont blame the game for the dumb actions of children!!!! lol  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:18 am
I'm sorry, it was too hard to take a lot of that article seriously...although hearing both Marios and Tifas breasts comments would have been interesting.

I think that this is all stupid. Don't blame the inanimate object for the stupidity of man-kind. if parents can't monitor(and thank bob my mom knew me well enough) their psycho children well enough, then thats their fault.

and on harry potter...
parents, please give up. you won't win, get a life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:07 am
See, my parents are pretty cool about me playing video games(both are gamers themselves), but that doesn't mean they won't monitor what I play. Putting the blame on video games is just another excuse for bad parenting. When the parents don't give a flip about what their kids are playing, and they watch them play something like GTA(sorry any GTA fans out there) they do one of two things. They completely freak out and go on a video game hunt, or (if they're bad parents) say, "What the hell." It's like an article I read somewhere. This is by a mom:
"I was on Halo 2 one night, and a mom came on and cursed at me because I cursed at her son." This happened at like 3:00 A.M. The woman goes on to say:
"Why doesn't she just put her kid to bed?"

Just another excuse for bad parenting. Oh, and for future discussions like this, I think we should have a debate thread. Anyone agree?  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

FMalchemist_gurl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:22 pm
xd bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:01 pm
Yay I finally get to go on the internet blaugh oh ummm anyway. Looking back on it now. It really does seem like a hoax because If you look around not many people know about it. And with a game like Final Fantasy 7 being banned surely everybody on gaia would be posting about considering there are alot of final fantasy fans on here.

As for the debate thread that sounds like a cool idea. We should do that.  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:17 pm
I HATE GTA!!!! what kind of game is it if you go around killing people, stealing cars and picking up hookers!? scream i mean WTF!!!!!!! anyways, i agree with everything everyone is sayin about this. bad parents blame video games to draw the blame away from themselves. it is not the games fault if the kid somehow gets a gun and kills someone i mean why did the freakin 6 year old even buy a game like gta and why does he have access to the gun anyway!! yknow  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:23 pm
While I believe that the chance of a hoax is high,(but the reporter guy who wrote the article could have just been a cool guy) I was at Target the other day, and I realized I saw NOPTHING involving FF7. And they usually have some randome thing for it since it's such an awesome game...
at least the one by my house does^-^
but...let me check more into it, I could just be paranoid... sweatdrop  

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:20 am
I went on gamestop.com and searched Final Fantasy 7, and they don't have it. And those guys have every single game known(that I know of).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:53 pm
Even gamestop.com doesnt have it!!!??? I guess it might be true then. This sucks. Well the good thing is there's always ebay for the people who dont have it. Thankfully though everybody in America is still getting the FF7: AC movie. I cant wait till it comes out blaugh  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:35 pm
Umm, about that. I didn't search right. They do have it redface redface redface . Sorry for the misunderstanding. Anyway, if they did ban it, you could make an RPG Toolkit version of it. They couldn't stop you from doing that! It probably wouldn't be that hard. I would make one, but I dunno the storyline. I was thinking about making a Skies of Arcadia one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:47 am
EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT WHY ARE THOSE ******** BANNING THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!?!?!?! I MEAN IN MY OPINION IT WAS THE GREATEST IN THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES. SCREW THEM....  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:20 pm
RPGOtaku90
Umm, about that. I didn't search right. They do have it redface redface redface . Sorry for the misunderstanding. Anyway, if they did ban it, you could make an RPG Toolkit version of it. They couldn't stop you from doing that! It probably wouldn't be that hard. I would make one, but I dunno the storyline. I was thinking about making a Skies of Arcadia one.

You are forgiven xd I was thinking that when I try out that RPG toolkit I might actually try to do that. It wont be as good as the original of course.
I've never played Skies of Arcadia sad Is it a good game?

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT WHY ARE THOSE ******** BANNING THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!?!?!?! I MEAN IN MY OPINION IT WAS THE GREATEST IN THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES. SCREW THEM....

I agree with you. I love Final Fantasy 7. It was the second final fantasy game I ever played. Even though the games been out for eight years its kind of funny that they would think about banning it now eight years later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:03 am
crazy blonde girl
RPGOtaku90

You are forgiven xd I was thinking that when I try out that RPG toolkit I might actually try to do that. It wont be as good as the original of course.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Basically, the world is nothing but islands floating in the air. You play as an air pirate named Vyse and his friend, Aika. The story's pretty cool, in my opinion. It's pretty much the same as any RPG, except you have another battle system to work with besides the turn-based one. You have ship battles to fight. It's for the Dreamcast and the Gamecube.(It's called Skies of Arcadia Legends on the GC)  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:15 pm
RPGOtaku90
crazy blonde girl
RPGOtaku90

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Basically, the world is nothing but islands floating in the air. You play as an air pirate named Vyse and his friend, Aika. The story's pretty cool, in my opinion. It's pretty much the same as any RPG, except you have another battle system to work with besides the turn-based one. You have ship battles to fight. It's for the Dreamcast and the Gamecube.(It's called Skies of Arcadia Legends on the GC)

Yeah I saw that game at EB Games but I wasnt sure If I should get it. Now I want to play it. Lately I've been playing all my old games. I need a new one to keep me busy till twilight princess comes out whee  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games