Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth felt nothing but pain as she remained unconscious on Kyou's bed. She couldn't really hear anything, but when she did, it was just garbled junk.
(I'm gonna take off.lol.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:16 am
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth felt nothing but pain as she remained unconscious on Kyou's bed. She couldn't really hear anything, but when she did, it was just garbled junk.
(I'm gonna take off.lol.)

"I couldn't sleep until I know that she's okay so i stand with her i sat by my window and just thinking of Ran and Amaranth but more of Amaranth i was worried about her to much.I couldn't leave her side not even for a minute without thinking about her safety i said to myself"how can i let this happen how can i let her get hurt like this HOW!."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 am
Amaranth finally began to regain consciousness. Everything was blurry, but at least she could see something rather than blackness. She could still feel the pain from her wound, which was still slightly bleeding, although it had healed partially. She groaned from the pain as she tried to get her vision back. She thought she saw Kyou next to her. She tried to say his name, but she was too exhausted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 am
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth finally began to regain consciousness. Everything was blurry, but at least she could see something rather than blackness. She could still feel the pain from her wound, which was still slightly bleeding, although it had healed partially. She groaned from the pain as she tried to get her vision back. She thought she saw Kyou next to her. She tried to say his name, but she was too exhausted.

"I was by the window hoping that she would wake up soon and I couldn't eat or sleep till she woke up and know that she's okay.So i just looked out the window and looking up in the sky thinking about her."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 am
"K-kyou?" Amaranth called his name softly, wondering if the Kyou she saw standing by the window was real or a figment of her imagination. She could still be delusional - or dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 am
Chichiri_luvr
"K-kyou?" Amaranth called his name softly, wondering if the Kyou she saw standing by the window was real or a figment of her imagination. She could still be delusional - or dead.

"I don't know what to do anymore and i thought i heard my name so i turned and looked at Amaranth and went by her side.I checked her wound and it seem to be okay and it seem like Amaranth was waking up already so i told her "don't talk until you're better okay Amaranth i'm here i'm not going anywhere."I sat on the bed to be next to her."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Amaranth felt a tear slide down her cheek. "I'm sorry," she whispered, feeling terrible. She knew that this entire thing was her fault. She should have just gone after her boss in the first place. that woud have been the smart thing to do, but she hadn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:14 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth felt a tear slide down her cheek. "I'm sorry," she whispered, feeling terrible. She knew that this entire thing was her fault. She should have just gone after her boss in the first place. that woud have been the smart thing to do, but she hadn't.

"i was just sitting there looking at Amaranth saying "you don't have to so sorry you have no reason to say sorry"while a tear fell while i was saying it.I got her hand and said"I'll always be there for you could tell me anything you know it i won't leave you by yourself believe me"and i was crying while i was saying it."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm
Amaranth still had tears on her cheek. "Thank you so much," she said. "I don't deserve it...Why the hell are you always so nice to me?" She didn't understand it. She couldn't understand it for the life of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:24 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth still had tears on her cheek. "Thank you so much," she said. "I don't deserve it...Why the hell are you always so nice to me?" She didn't understand it. She couldn't understand it for the life of her.

"Everyone deserves some kind or kindness no matter there past to me the past is the past and you have to stop living in the past and go on with your life no matter what happen...I don't really know why i just feel....different around you and i don't know what i'll do if anything happened to you i just don't....so you got to be careful okay"i said giving her a smile."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Amaranth saw him smile at her, and she couldn't help but smile back softly. "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you either," she said. "Maybe thats why I keep finding you when you go, wh I come back even when I try o leave...why I couldn't do my job...." She swallowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:40 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth saw him smile at her, and she couldn't help but smile back softly. "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you either," she said. "Maybe thats why I keep finding you when you go, wh I come back even when I try o leave...why I couldn't do my job...." She swallowed.

"I just couldn't believe she smiled and i told her"Well get some rest and don't move so much cause of your wound so get some rest don't worry i'll be here with you"So i sat next to the window looking out the window just thinking about Amaranth."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:50 pm
She nodded and did as he said. In a few moments she had fallen asleep. She dreamt about Kyou.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 pm
Chichiri_luvr
She nodded and did as he said. In a few moments she had fallen asleep. She dreamt about Kyou.

"I can't stop thinking about Amaranth and checking up on her and i was looking out the window and thinking of her.I can't eat of sleep till i know that she's going to really be okay and she her moving around like before."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 pm
Amaranth eventually woke up again. She felt much better after sleeping again, although she still had the stab wound on her stomach. Tiny blue crystals sprang from her fingertips as she lay there, barely conscious. The crystals traveled over to the wound and began to melt into her skin, healing the wound.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games