Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rammstein Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild that supports Rammstein 

Tags: Rammstein, Electronica, German, metal, Liebe ist fur all da 

Reply The Rammstein Guild Main (For News and upcoming events)
Introductions: Why Hello There Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReloadPsi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:30 am
It appears I did not post in this welcome thread, even though I got my invite oh so long ago.

Anyways, I am Mr. Psi and the main reason I like Rammstein so much is because of the music itself. Well, knowing what they're saying helps a bit too ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:50 pm
Mr. Psi
It appears I did not post in this welcome thread, even though I got my invite oh so long ago.

Anyways, I am Mr. Psi and the main reason I like Rammstein so much is because of the music itself. Well, knowing what they're saying helps a bit too ^__^

And we're glad to have you here! surprised heart  

Ryo Neko Sama

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:00 am
I don't know if I've posted here or not, and if I did I apologize. My name is Matt, and I can play guitar and piano, and can sing. My influences:

Guitar: Hendrix, Page, Kruspe.
Piano: Flake, Elton John, Scott Joplin (The Entertainer) and the guy who played November Rain
Vocals: Till, Bryan Adams, Steven Tyler  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:20 pm
Matt the masterofshadows
I don't know if I've posted here or not, and if I did I apologize. My name is Matt, and I can play guitar and piano, and can sing. My influences:

Piano: Flake, Elton John, Scott Joplin (The Entertainer) and the guy who played November Rain

welcome matt. Who that is a lot of musical influences you have there.  

Ashtar

DaxisMarr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:13 am
MiwSheri
Cool! Herzlich Willkommen! And yes, I'm sure that pretty much all of us here that haven't seen Rammstein live have made it our goal in life. 3nodding

Damn straight. If the live stuff on their DVDs is anything to go by, they're bloody fantastic.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:15 am
Ashtar
Hey and welcome to the guild, it is good to have more people here. I am studying Computer Networking right now so maybe you can help me out a bit?

No problem. I did a degree in Computer Systems before the postgrad. Feel free to PM me. I try to respond to stuff quickly. smile  

DaxisMarr

Ryo Neko Sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:36 pm
Welcome all ye new people. whee Don't be shy to post new topics or reply in old ones, and make yourself feel at home! surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:35 pm
Ashtar
Matt the masterofshadows

welcome matt. Who that is a lot of musical influences you have there.
Thank you.  

Matt the masterofshadows

Gananodel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:16 pm
Hey people, what's up? This will have been my first post here. I found the guild and requested to join and am happy to be a part of it. I hope to have crazy fun, so see ya around!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:13 pm
Gananodel
Hey people, what's up? This will have been my first post here. I found the guild and requested to join and am happy to be a part of it. I hope to have crazy fun, so see ya around!

Herzlich Willkommen! And trust me, if you're looking for crazy Rammsteinish fun, you've come to the right place. xd  

MiwSheri

Daisuke_0913

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:16 pm
Ryo Neko Sama
Welcome all ye new people. whee Don't be shy to post new topics or reply in old ones, and make yourself feel at home! surprised

That's right, welcome to all you guys, fell free to drop by any topic and post your ideas, and comments, there is a topic where you can post 'comments' and those thign we hope you enjoy your stay biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 am
Gananodel

welcome to the guild  

Ashtar

grasscutter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:01 pm
Hello, I just heard of Rammstein about 2 weeks ago, and all ready have Mutter and Reise Reise. There music is like nothing I have ever heard before, and it makes me get more into industrial. Nice change from a bunch of guys whining about there ex-girlfeiends rolleyes and i play trombone, this is my fourth year playing, and im in concert and jazz band, and im trying out for state and county honor band, adn possibly all state 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:04 pm
grasscutter
Hello, I just heard of Rammstein about 2 weeks ago, and all ready have Mutter and Reise Reise. There music is like nothing I have ever heard before, and it makes me get more into industrial. Nice change from a bunch of guys whining about there ex-girlfeiends rolleyes and i play trombone, this is my fourth year playing, and im in concert and jazz band, and im trying out for state and county honor band, adn possibly all state 3nodding

Herzlich Willkommen! Rammstein do tend to suck one in, don't they? whee  

MiwSheri

Doktor_Flake_Lorenz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:52 pm
MiwSheri
grasscutter

Herzlich Willkommen! Rammstein do tend to suck one in, don't they? whee

Oh, they do too. One song, and you're hooked like it's an addiction. 3nodding

The Rammstein Guild Main (For News and upcoming events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games